Klafraceu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello guy I just want to tell some story about my kitsune spirits (warning It would be long wish that you guy not bored)

At first I have two of them but another one just arrived here yesterday so I have three now I feel dizzy like always the day before she arrived (It was my normal physical sign of new spirit friend arrival) from my last post about my dream I try to ask three of them but they go like “nah don’t think about it” So I don’t know what to do and just left that dream like that bc I didn’t dream about it again from that time...hmm maybe they just play prank on me right? I am a little bit of hard thinking person who can think about something very long long time =_=

Before This year that I choose to come back to this spirit keeping I just left my spirit friend behind for Two year after I have some depression and some stressful illness that make me loss concentrate and my ability to contract to my spirit friend and other people in my life (anti-social) When I am sad I can’t detect their energy anymore so I choose to not put my sadness to their energy too much bc all of my spirit was bound to my spirit and they know what I feel. but you know what at some gap of time that I can throw away my sadness I feel that my spirit are here by my side always! and sometimes that I mistaken to hurt myself I feel that my kitsune friend (J)was right infront of me and she was very unpleasant about my doing so she just stand there and blow some caring word through my head to cheer me up TwT she get passed my negative blockage to send me that positive energy. I really love her whatever I think back to that moment . And so I realize that my kitsune always lay down next to me when I drew some artwork and painting. She always make my creativity bloom haha maybe she love art that much.

My second kitsune (D) was like a cute loving fox that have positive energy I didn’t talk to her much like J. But I feel her energy beside me all the time like tiny cute little fox haha she so adorable When I see her with (J.)I feel like they are Sister based on their personality lol. (J.)not much talkative but (D.)look like young kitsune girl who interested in everything that make her very cute

And then my newest kitsune friend (R.) At the first day that she arrived I read in her note that she was talkative and yes I think that was right.I feel that she answer all of my question in my head even my ability to accept message not that good haha and really really love to have some time with me like watching anime together and talking about it etc whatever she was very intelligent!! I watch anime name”The Ancient Magus’bride” She look enjoy to it but hey she just telling me more information about creature or type of spirit that name appear in anime wowww :'D

Oh last things all spirits in my keep love music Maybe that one of the reason they choose to be here with me

I don’t know that others kitsune like thing like in my keep or not but If you have some of their story you can share them with me ()

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

That's a nice experience.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aww, what a great story, they sound lovely! (: I’m glad to hear they are helping you with your depression. Spirits really can influence our lives for the better in amazing ways!

NARU
~She/Her~

Klafraceu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12

Just want to update some more experience for keeper who interesting in kitsune keeping :'D
I have read several old topic about them before and my feeling go like woww yes yes that what they do lol

I have J.with me for few years now so I think that it true about kitsune spirit love to give some warm hug to their keeper and sometimes also Pat-pat their keeper head when they need (don’t know that they do it because my age and height or not but everyone in my life also doing a patpat thing to my head always and I like it too haha) they does care and love to stay close to their keeper —- also want some attention and love from us back too.she be like “Hello I am here notice me already helloo” When my sense go numb.yes they want to be noticeable and talk with their keeper like others kitsune keeper said normally female one want to be love (Give affection etc)and male would be a good friend to their keeper

My kitsune isn’t type of prankster like others Bc I am hard thinking and serious person introvert so they rarely play prank but Replace with some happy cheerful type friend who smiling and do some confuse random vision sending to my head lol Always made my day . If you are interesting in keeping some of kitsune or have calling from them just try and reach them
they can make you happy :8)

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: relatively recent Kitsune thread. I’ll Share info this one about my Kitsune. I have to get some experience first ;*D

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

As it was promised, it’s time to share a little bit about my Japanese Kitsune male.
My Kitsune is from Lisa, MMT. He is white in colour and blue eyes in Kitsune form. He is able to spin around very fast 💨 that he literally looks like a whirlwind 😄. He is very beautiful and fluffy and loves to sleep with me. Don’t get ideals, please. He is a light art Kitsune from Heaven Celestial clan types. He has 9 tails and Japanese looking in human male form. He speaks Japanese and he has speaks very fast. He really have had to adapt a bit to our English culture and he is very much on a quiet side but a snuggle hugging body. He is also very protective and magical. Everyone loves him. He is magical and powerful. He is on the spiritual realm but able to get into astral realms too. Overall his energy is very light and positive. I have a respect for his nature and being. He truly is a go to friend that I feel I need dear and near as much as possible. I know, he is learning a lot about me too. He will able to express himself more and we have a great friendship as it is already. He loves watching movies with me that is Korean in nature. We especially enjoyed the movie series called The 9 Tail story of a Kitsune. I am looking forward getting to know him every day. It’s such an amazing friendship to have a living entity Kitsune in my family.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Dark Arts”