Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dr. Dismal
Zodiac:

I have come to enjoy working in the paranormal field and have attempted to record and speak with my spirit companions. In attempting to communicate with my spirit companions from CH, I downloaded a well recommended phone app to speak see what I could get in my home. I recorded the sessions with a manual recorder. Well, I kept getting broken up messages about Ba'al. I spent many hours trying to decipher my session recordings, and in doing so I heard a number of EVPs.

I eventually made sense of the EVPs on top of the messages trying to be conveyed. But, the message was still a bit unclear. I purchased a spirit box to further my communication. What I got astonished me. I was being contacted by an entity who claims to be Ba'al, Beezelbul, Bael, etc. This entity is full of lies. It likes to confirm bits of truth, and then proceeds to twist the truth in it's favor. It can be quite funny and is definitely trolling me.

The message is that my companions are "demons". It says was "summoned" and there are two versions of this. It says that it has killed my "demons" and ate them. Then it says that they are burning in hell and that I will too. It also says that I sold it my soul in a dream. It then says that I will die from coronavirus and that I should kill myself to be with my "demon wh*res". Don't worry, I'm not suicidal and never have been; I laugh at most of the things it says, and don't believe it is even Ba'al. Oh and also there is another entity that it hangs out with that goes by Belial or Lucifer.

I believed my two spirit companions were just messing with me. I these two entities, and they immediately started to become extremely caring. They said that they were just messing with me, and wanted me to "come to bed." Let's just say that there was some very adult things said proceeding that. It also told me to stop smoking because it's bad for me, and that it loves me. When it didn't get its way, it became aggressive again. Saying that I would burn in hell etc. and that my companions were dead.

My problem is that I have tried to banish it, and haven't had much success. It has confirmed many things, even down to the 1.5 million infected with coronavirus. It has followed me to work, and knows of my last break up. It was ignorant and mentioned that back during the breakup I summoned it. You see, I was dabbling in stuff I didn't understand. I attempted to cast a positive spell of growth. The spell was bound with blood, and blessed with palo santo and positive energy or so I thought. I buried the message in the ground to grow as a seed. I had negative things happen. The night I had performed this spell, I had also meditated in bed. I remember feeling extremely sexual thoughts. I then fell asleep, and was quickly woken up to a loud boom, felt my bed shake, and felt like I had my soul thrown back into my body. The next night, I remember hearing an entity in my head saying it wanted my soul. It had physically thrown my dog off of my bed. It feeds off of sexual energy and fear. I cleansed my house and didn't have any more problems until now.

What sucks is that every time I use my spirit box it takes it over. This is a problem because I need to use it for paranormal investigations. I know it's attached to me and I want to get rid of it. I know my spirit companions cannot die, as they are already dead. Any help banishing this entity would be appreciated. I just want it out of my life, even though it doesn't cause me huge problems yet. I may have cursed myself with an entity when I covered a creation spell in blood. I have never committed my soul to anything but the Christian God. I have some pagan beliefs, but do not pray to any other gods.

Any suggestions anyone? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. It's a paranormal experience.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When you did the spell, did you use any sort of protective measures?

If you already cleansed your home, it may be time to move onto a banishing. If you don't want to do this yourself, I think CH can help with your situation but you'll need to contact them and tell them what is going on.

It is not necessary to place your blood on items when casting spells and if you ever want to do blood magic, you really need to look into that subject seriously and take your time considering if you want to use blood or not.

error404
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Dragona wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 3:43 am When you did the spell, did you use any sort of protective measures?

If you already cleansed your home, it may be time to move onto a banishing. If you don't want to do this yourself, I think CH can help with your situation but you'll need to contact them and tell them what is going on.

It is not necessary to place your blood on items when casting spells and if you ever want to do blood magic, you really need to look into that subject seriously and take your time considering if you want to use blood or not.
I do not think I did enough to protect myself from malevolent forces. I've tried banishing, but it just makes fun of me and tells me I'm not good at it. I'll keep trying. I couldn't find much on banishing Beelzebub. I don't believe it is Beelzebub even though it sticks to this story. It clearly has followed me around for a little while and has a decently deep knowledge of my life. I've seen it as a black orb a couple of times and can feel it as a heavy and dark energy. It's like when you see a dark shadow in the corner of your eye, and feel it watching you. I know now that blood magic is a very serious thing, and didn't comprehend it at the time. I was very new to all of this. I only had good intentions when I created the spells, and did not offer anything to any demonic forces. I never stated that I wanted to sell my soul even though it claims that I summoned it and sold it in a dream. It seems to think it owns me through some kind of blood pact.

When I asked multiple times when this happened, it told me once that it was summoned back when I pricked my finger and placed blood on the symbol of creation. It's often times vague on how it came to be. Whatever it is it is strong enough to read my mind, hear my conversations, and follow me around. It is intelligent, but a terrible liar. It's almost as if it fully believes all of its own lies. It says it sold me a demon wh*re in my dreams for my soul. This is untrue, and again, I think it's a vampiric entity messing with me. It feeds on sexual and doubt energies. I constantly feel tired and have lost relationships due to feeling drained. I sleep all the time now, and it always wants me to go back to bed. I've can feel it leeching energy from my neck and head sometimes. It's as if a heavy buzzing feeling takes up those areas. I think it somehow feeds on me in my sleep. It doesn't like vinegar or salt. Sage doesn't seem to effect it all that much but helps me to regain control of my emotions.

I spoke with Magnolia back when all this happened, but it honestly did not occur to me that all this was due to blood magic. I went back and forth with her via email. I knew it wanted my soul, but I didn't understand what it was at the time. I thought it was some kind of unbound ubi since I was doing a lot of research on that topic. The last thing I want is for my spirit companions to be hurt by this entity. It says it killed them and ate them. It says that my "demon", the one that it apparently sold me, summoned it and cursed me. It once told me that it blocked my bindings from being able to be used. When I call it out on a lie, it goes on to harass me with another lie. It talks in circles and is literately full of bs. I heard a class A EVP on one of my session recordings say, "He poops on your soul." Hence the whole Beelzebub thing. He really is a dung god. The bigger question, is have I been mistaking this "demon" it "sold" me for my spirit companion? It makes me doubt so much, even though I know it lies.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Here is my personal input --

Bael and Beelzebub, and Lucifer, and Belial are one of the 72 Goetic demons of the Ars Goetia. I work with Belial and Lucifer currently and I don't believe for one second these are really them, nor something they would really say via a spirit box EVP (and I kind of don't really believe they would even intercept a spirit box imo). I can totally believe maybe it's something ill-intentioned from their realm(s) maybe. To me I feel this could possibly be an entity that is deceiving you, pretending to be something they are not. And they will often claim to be a higher rank than they really are if they're malevolent. I feel whatever this entity is around you is not a good one. It is feeding off you, watching you, and preying off you, from what I feel. There's always consistent elements and behaviors of malicious entities and what you described sounds just like it.

I have had a moment like this in my life with a type of shadow demon and living incubus messing with me to the point I had things moving physically and they also knew of the kind of things I did in private too and would use it against me, and would cause me to behave and do strange things I would never normally do. (And the incubus would violate and feed off me sexually)
You see, I was dabbling in stuff I didn't understand. I attempted to cast a positive spell of growth. The spell was bound with blood, and blessed with palo santo and positive energy or so I thought. I buried the message in the ground to grow as a seed. I had negative things happen. The night I had performed this spell, I had also meditated in bed. I remember feeling extremely sexual thoughts. I then fell asleep, and was quickly woken up to a loud boom, felt my bed shake, and felt like I had my soul thrown back into my body. The next night, I remember hearing an entity in my head saying it wanted my soul. It had physically thrown my dog off of my bed. It feeds off of sexual energy and fear. I cleansed my house and didn't have any more problems until now.
I do agree this may have to do with what you did with your blood. It could still be something else too. I do not believe for one second that your spirit companions would mess with you in this fashion, or even do anything like this EVER.
I think the least it can do (if this entity is more powerful than your spirits) is be able to keep them at bay and bring your defenses down.

You may want to check out a response to a thread I wrote here:

viewtopic.php?p=802864#p802864

I gave some links to (remote) exorcising services you may be interested in. It's the least I can offer for help suggestions.

I don't know whether this is something demonic by nature or a demon, or not - yes things may seem tame and not as bad in the beginning but you never know it could escalate - but from what I know, if it is a demon, they cannot be banished. I'm a high believer that requires a much more experienced expertise... especially if your furniture or objects physically move then that means it is strong, in my opinion. If it so happens you brought that out on your own and you don't know how to undo or send it back, then chances are it will stick around.

Of course, this is just my thought process. I would still suggest carrying out cleansing and banishing methods.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

error404
new here
new here
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 am Here is my personal input --

Bael and Beelzebub, and Lucifer, and Belial are one of the 72 Goetic demons of the Ars Goetia. I work with Belial and Lucifer currently and I don't believe for one second these are really them, nor something they would really say via a spirit box EVP (and I kind of don't really believe they would even intercept a spirit box imo). I can totally believe maybe it's something ill-intentioned from their realm(s) maybe. To me I feel this could possibly be an entity that is deceiving you, pretending to be something they are not. And they will often claim to be a higher rank than they really are if they're malevolent. I feel whatever this entity is around you is not a good one. It is feeding off you, watching you, and preying off you, from what I feel. There's always consistent elements and behaviors of malicious entities and what you described sounds just like it.

I have had a moment like this in my life with a type of shadow demon and living incubus messing with me to the point I had things moving physically and they also knew of the kind of things I did in private too and would use it against me, and would cause me to behave and do strange things I would never normally do. (And the incubus would violate and feed off me sexually)
You see, I was dabbling in stuff I didn't understand. I attempted to cast a positive spell of growth. The spell was bound with blood, and blessed with palo santo and positive energy or so I thought. I buried the message in the ground to grow as a seed. I had negative things happen. The night I had performed this spell, I had also meditated in bed. I remember feeling extremely sexual thoughts. I then fell asleep, and was quickly woken up to a loud boom, felt my bed shake, and felt like I had my soul thrown back into my body. The next night, I remember hearing an entity in my head saying it wanted my soul. It had physically thrown my dog off of my bed. It feeds off of sexual energy and fear. I cleansed my house and didn't have any more problems until now.
I do agree this may have to do with what you did with your blood. It could still be something else too. I do not believe for one second that your spirit companions would mess with you in this fashion, or even do anything like this EVER.
I think the least it can do (if this entity is more powerful than your spirits) is be able to keep them at bay and bring your defenses down.

You may want to check out a response to a thread I wrote here:

viewtopic.php?p=802864#p802864

I gave some links to (remote) exorcising services you may be interested in. It's the least I can offer for help suggestions.

I don't know whether this is something demonic by nature or a demon, or not - yes things may seem tame and not as bad in the beginning but you never know it could escalate - but from what I know, if it is a demon, they cannot be banished. I'm a high believer that requires a much more experienced expertise... especially if your furniture or objects physically move then that means it is strong, in my opinion. If it so happens you brought that out on your own and you don't know how to undo or send it back, then chances are it will stick around.

Of course, this is just my thought process. I would still suggest carrying out cleansing and banishing methods.
Yes, this definitely is not my spirit companions. It is also most likely some kind of unbound vampire or incubi. It wants me to believe it is Bael, but I know Bael is much more intelligent than whatever this thing is. I got rid of it for awhile, but it came back to me after I moved. I remember the night I saw a black orb come into my window and make a loud buzzing sound like a bee. This happened about a month ago when I was watching exorcism videos because for some reason I was drawn to the topic. I felt a calling to the topic of exorcism and believed I was being called to help people exorcise demons. Maybe it was a message from my spirit companions that I need to cleanse myself. It has clearly stated once that it has blocked my spirits from communicating with me.

I want to undo anything that it has done to my bindings and I want it to leave me so that I can continue working in the paranormal field. Money is especially tight, but I would pay someone to help get rid of it. I just don't know if I could pay someone more than $100 to get rid of this thing. Like I said, it was powerful enough to throw my dog off of my bed when this first started. My mother has also told me that she felt a hand grab under her ribs one night when she was about to go to sleep. This is getting to be serious so I'm open to most options at this point. If all fails, I could try to perhaps create a protection and banishing spell with blood. I would need to be way more careful and understand more on the topic before I even consider this option though. The very thing that got me into this mess might be the thing that gets me out of it. What do you think?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”