Which Gender Do You Usually Pick For Spirit?

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I am a male.my keep is majority female. a few males like 20 males to 150 females. just how the dice rolled once females started to outnumber i stuck to it.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Most custom conjurations I got I went for the "Either" option. As such it resulted in a rather balanced keep of male and female spirits and entities. I have a few companions that identify with neither gender and I really resonate with them. So I guess if I were to pick a preference I would pick them. Only in 3 cases I picked the gender in the custom conjuration because it was recommended to me by the "Which Spirits Would Be The Best Companions?" reading. Other than that I love all members of my keep no matter the gender and I haven't had any trouble connecting with them based on that.

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

The gender of the spirit is not a significant concern for me; I am comfortable with spirits of either gender. As a man, I naturally find myself relating more easily to male spirits, and as a result, they are more prevalent in my spirit family. However, I also have a substantial number of female spirits in my spirit family, with whom I share a harmonious relationship. An interesting observation I've made is that when I have a custom conjuration done with CH without specifying a gender preference, the majority of the spirits that join my family tend to be female. For example, in a group of ten new spirits, about eight or nine are usually women if I haven't specified a preference. The reason for this is unclear, but it's something I welcome. Ultimately, in the realm of spirits, gender is not a major factor to me.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I generally connect better with females, so even if I do choose the "either" option for gender on custom conjurations, females almost always come through. I only have a small number of males, but those I do have I love just as much.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Spirit Keeping”