Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos Charon
Zodiac:

Anamchara, Bronwyn, Courtwind, and Sterling!!!
These 4 races have my highest attention and these are probably the only races I'll care about right now.
If I had to pick only 2, they would be Sterling and Bronwyn!!!
So, I'd love to hear your experiences with these races, if you have any <3

I feel really good about them and I know for sure these will be my very first choice <3

I maybe have even felt something when reading the Bronwyn article! Don't quote me on this!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I only have experience with Courtwind angels. Specifically, my courtwind (B) has been with me almost from the beginning, being close to one of the several first spirits I have had in my keep. Astounding patience with me, I always have results from him and he is absolutely a protector. I have him as my designated go-to when it comes to protection and organizing my spirits (as I now have many!). If I need to task the protection ‘team’ as I call them, I communicate through him. Courtwinds also work well with many many other species and races of spirits too. They’re highly loyal (mostly on the serious side) but knows what they’re doing and how to execute tasks efficiently. Mine is more on the serious side, which I appreciate and respect. I have seen him once, and that’s when I saw a streak of white light dart to the other side of the room when a dog entered the field of view so that my dog wouldn’t see him (which is one of my house rules). It was a very wonderful manifestation :)
I highly recommend at least one courtwind (although Magnolia recommends 4 for strong protection) just due to their skills and dedication in protection.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have Courtwinds, Bronwyns and a Sterling. I'm happy to say that they all match what CH says about them. They're all great.

I didn't find the Courtwinds too paranormally strong a presence for me to handle by the way. However when they first arrived I sensed that strong presence most.

I think your experience of angels will depend on how you interact with spirits, which isn't the same for everyone - so I'll leave it there.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Bonshan
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

I recently invited 4 Courtwind and 1 Bronwyn angel to join me.
All 5 of them have a strong presence, but one Courtwind in particular I seem to have a strong connection with. Her vessel shocked me like a static shock when I first touched it and since then I've felt pretty drawn to her for some reason or another I'm honestly not sure why, and I can feel her presence the strongest when I call upon her.

The Bronwyn's energy in particular though was quite intense, gotta remember to thank my succubus for getting me better at feeling that energy stuff haha, and it even felt like it was burning me a bit at times. I've asked her tone it down and it is much easier to deal with since then though.

Only had their vessels for close to a month so I don't have much else to report. If anything major comes up I'll be happy to report back :)
Last edited by Bonshan on Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

For starters sorry for the long post. I was going to make a separate post about this but thought it would be better said here for you to read.

I talked with my Courtwind Angel F for a long time today. I wanted to ask him what his opinion was on me going back to school for massage therapy and he couldn’t give me anything about it. I honestly should have known better due to this being a big change in paths and he doesn’t want to influence my decision. I get it, it’s just I hate it when people pull a Yoda on me. He said that I should trust my instincts (aka my feelings) and that whatever I decide he’d support me. Him not being able to tell me things frustrates him just as much as it does me. I want to know if I’m making the right choice and he wants to tell me so I can be happy but he can’t cuz I have to choose what path to take on my own all because you’re not allowed to mess with people's free will to choose. His opinion could influence a decision that I’m supposed to make, even if he agrees with the decision I’ve made he still can’t say. I’d wonder if I made this choice because I wanted to or because he told me it was the right one? Personally I’d take it as I made the choice on my own and that I like that he agrees but whatever. :

It would take away the free will factor, the gift of making the right choice on your own. He says that he knows what I need to do but can't say and that I’ll make it to my goal it just won’t be easy which for me it never is. I did ask him if there was anything he could tell me and he said, “The weather seems nice.” I couldn’t help but smile. Somehow he always knows how to disarm me when I get irritated. It’s a skill he excels at, I could almost say he “handles” me well.

I also was talking to him about telepathy asking if he speaks to me telepathically most of the time cuz I feel he does. Especially when I’m using the pendulum board. He says he does and we do have a strong connection. I did make the mistake of telling him that his voice sounds like a pompous scholar. That’s when I felt this poke on my ass that made my whole body jump and he exclaimed, “Pompous Scholar!?” I apologized and told him that I meant it in a good way cuz I usually like that kind of person. I mean I love Dr. Doppler from Treasure Planet and he’s a pompous scholar type too. I tend to have a thing for any character played by David Hyde Pierce who usually plays only pompous scholarly types. Oddly enough I’ve always imagined F to have a deep soothing voice not the one I kinda hear in my head so I might not be hearing him right. He’s even told me the same that his voice is deep and soothing but the messages are coming through clearly enough so I don’t need to worry so much about hearing his voice. For me it’s like watching the TV on mute with subtitles, you’re able to read the words but can’t hear them being spoken.

F has also explained that Angels do have feelings like humans, it's just they can’t always act on them. He made a point to list them out that he can feel sadness, anger, frustration, and worry. Not just the good feelings. This makes sense cuz I mean you can’t have fallen angels if angels weren’t built to have feelings to begin with. If Angels were just automatons then there would be no possibility of them falling. This came up cuz he said that he worries about me sometimes which I think is sweet, he’s also said that he wanted to be bound in hopes that I’d find him and we could be together again only this time we can speak to one another. He didn’t expect we’d be this close though. I mean we’re not a couple or anything (even though I honestly wouldn’t mind if we were) we’re just really close. I would even say that out of all my companions he’s the one I’m the closest with. I have asked him once if we could be a couple and he said no which is fine cuz what we have now is amazing. I’d just thought I’d ask cuz why not? I asked him if he knew that I was going to find him on CH and he said no. I then told him that he was taking a big risk if the only reason why he wanted to be bound was so that I'd have a better chance of finding him. He said, "Hey! It worked did it not?" x*D

I love my Courtwind Angel he is so much more than what I expected. He was my guardian Angel in a past life and I'm glad we found each other again. He's my dearest and oldest friend, he is the first person I want to talk to when I need an opinion on a big decisions, and he's the first person I would go to if I was in trouble. I hope everyone can someday experience what me and F have together. <3

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Anamchara- they are the best when it comes to providing guidance and inspiration in your spiritual path most especially if you consider yourself to be serious in your spiritual and/or magickal path. They have a very inspiring and uplifting feel to them.

Bronwyn- versatile, can be tasked for anything. My mom's Bronwyn angel just saved her from a burning house by means of convincing her not to go to work at that time. Very positive and uplifting energy. Can be very helpful in general magick as well

Courtwind- will always give you assurance that you are safe and no black magick and evil spirits or entities will come to you, ever. Mine always tells me "Don't worry, I am just here giving your guardianship and protection." Will also convince you to focus on protection magick if you practice magick. He's always above my head.

Sterling- great in uplifting and raising positive vibes around you. Can be funny and throw a joke out of nowhere. Mine feels a bit calming but more on uplifting than calming and he's literally silver. Great in helping you to raise your vibes most especially if you just banished negative energy.

/.\ <3 0:) :8)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Ark
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Bronwyn angels are extremely potent, they can solve anything for you. I have seen no limitations so far, it all comes down to you allowing them to solve it. They have the ability to do anything, but only with your consent and with your energy. You have to believe that they have the ability and trust them enough to give them the energy they need for the task. It is also important to form a deeper relationship with them before you attempt anything like this.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Bronwyn and Anamchara angels so far gave my morale a strong boost when I felt like giving up. They may not speak to me telepathically always but I know and I feel that they're always there for me.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

All four are everything Blezhing said about them and more. I cannot say enough about mine. They are around me all of the time, working in the back ground when I need them to be, but in the foreground when I need them to be. I don't need to call upon them because they are there for me intuitively.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have 2 Courtwind and a Bronwyn plus a brand knew Sterling angel, a Carive angel entity and a brand knew Volkh, vessel hasn't arrived yet but he is with me.

At the moment, I only wish for a cherubim and a seraphim but I might get them later this year or next year for my birthday. I love my angels and I am an angel lady who could not care less of anything else to add but a darling Volkh.

My Bronwyn Angel was my very first custom order on level 5. He is my unconditional love and balancing angel with guidance instant communication and absolutely beautiful angel. I especially love the fact that He is feels like we have known each other before. He is just my sweetest closest to my heart angel. Then about a week later I recived my Courtwind angels. They are very powerful angel in energy. It fely like I have hot flashes every hours. My male Courtwind especially larger and an adult with the highest level custom order. I could hardly sleep the fist night I have recived him. I still get hot flashes each time they are around closer to me. But now we hit the 1 month mark with almost all of them and the energy levels stabolised. My lady Courtwind is classified young. She was very shy to srart out with. My Browning told me, that yes, she is there, but shy. Now, we are far better to communicate and both of them are very skilled defender guardians.

About the rest I just quickly wrap it up now, Carive is older and very wise and she is has a mature and settling voice. My Sterling angel is very social and helps me with that, I used to wear down energetically, in crowded places or after long conversations. He balance this out for me. He does have a very good sense of humour. I love this in him because sometimes, I am overly series. My male Courtwind matchas my series attitude. Especially when we are on duty and service. I love him for that. But I do love My Sterling for the softening, lighted up and balancing act to my nature. I guess he will have to work on me a bit longer 😂.

Now, if you wonder, how a Volkh fits in with my angels? here is my way of thinking. I needed exra protection and srenghten the army of angels who are there to baffled anything harmful come at me. I am a public servant, so I am around all sorts of people. But I didn't wanted so many angels at once because I care about the individual bonding and tasking and feedback and smaller family is better for me to cherish my angels in my busy time.

So a Volkh who is none social that is not the same as anti social, plus is a great protector, and white light being, was my obvious choice to back my angels and the rest of my human family up as well with my amazing Volkh. I honestly could not be happier with him. He is awesome and large with a very deep voice. He does not talk much. The longest sentence so far ... 'Don't call me Lady Volkh, because I am not.' 🤗 love him for it. I thought I'll recive a lady volkh. 😅

Enjoy your angels.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angels”