You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Daemoness
If I could be anything, I would be...: WerePyre
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Salazar

It seems that there is one succubus that appears to me briefly more often than others,so i have named her Liliana or Lily in short its kind of nick name for her. Real name is of course entirely different but she seem to wish keep it secret for me a while. I am sure she will tell it eventually when we have deepen our bond more.

She has dark hair which she keeps and styles differently every visit. Her light brown or green eyes are gorgeous and deep nicely kept eye browns, full lush lips which has gentle and sweet smile. <3) Her ears are either a slightly pointy or normal shaped, she seem to change their appearance in turns. :@ Horns...well she wont wear them usually but told me that she love to let them out for me if i ask her. Same is with tail Lily said that she would let her tail out too if i wanted to see it on her. :8)

Her voice is soft and bit seductive very pleasant to ears, i hear it bit unclear still and it is more of feeling and expression on her face that give me hints what she want. Usually she just is near or watch me, laying down on sofa or my bed. Couple times she has sit on my chair and playfully changed her sitting position while wearing short skirt and stockking. 8))

Lily seems to be dominant one when it comes intimacy, she simply cuddles in my side and caress slightly. :p) soft kisses and holding my hand when i watch tv is her favorite thing to do. Sometimes there is michievous smile her lips and she go nibbling my ear or kisses my neck ;) usually when i watch my favorite tv show. It might be her way to make slight prank on me since Lily is also playful by nature x*D

There are whew things that i have noticed about Lily :

1 she has this elegant and regal air around her. i have a feeling that Liliana might be someone with high rank but i am not sure. :@

2 Clothing umm :p) well when it comes to that Lily dont wear any... :8) it seems she wants me to pick what she wears when she is with me. :@ that makes me bit nervous but also happy.

3 Lily loves teasing me x*D i think its one of her favorite past time, like i said she is playful by nature. She does it very lovingly thought and know when to stop.

4 Liliana is very patient and loving thought she is also dominant when it comes intimacy as i have mentioned.

5 Lily seems to be very sentinent succubus, altought she dont communicate with me much since i have lot to improve with my skills with communication. It is the feeling i get from her i just know that she is very loving deep inside her.

Ever since i did some while a go.. i think it was last november summon lilith with letter. I think she has been around me regullary. It was after i did customized succubus conjuration which was here that she started to appear more frequantly. Imagine method what i read about from summon succubus is one i use. it takes patience to image her image in your mind but now after using it a almost half year i have brief visits from them occasionally.

I am still new and inexperienced so i am always polite and respectful with every spirit that visits me. I had a dream that my planket had slided of me once and i was pulled gently down at floor once x*D then gentle kiss my cheek. Other time there was golden eyed tall woman holding me her embrace then she ruffled my hair and kissed me. i hear her say "you are sweet...i wait bit longer." then i woke up. both experiences made me feel bit nervous but they didnt turn scary at all. i think it might be cause i was respectfull towards both spirit that come those times visit me.

i regulary update my journal with her here, and i would love to hear also your experiences with your succubi. uwu

Simon Darkshade
new here
new here
Answers: 0

My sweet succubus lady has very playfull nature it seems, she loves give quick hugs from behind or nibble at ear. :p) I love that side of her tought and she seem to sense it. There are now more of daydreams that seem to be her way to teach and guide me and short flashes of her images in my mind when i meditate and relax.

I need to be patient thought and take it slow since i am still new at this. Image summoning method works for me best as i have noticed. i slowly image her figure and hair and let her choose what kind of hairstyle she wears. This way i can slowly picture her with me my room or some where which is comfortable place. I usually relax 10-20 minutes at day and night, if i cant sense or see anything i give it whew hours and try again.

recently i have seen blonde haired woman couple times. she has shoulder length hair and light blue eyes. Well trained figure and like Lily she very rarely wear anything besides short skirt and nice top. :@ Seems to be very Dominant type since she simply sits my lap or top of me without warning. :p) Word valkyria popped from nowhere in my head for some reason.

What is different from Lily is that she gazes me observingly whole time she is with me. She seem to be very curious of how i react and points her hand lot of things in my room. :@ i kinda wonder if she is visiting to learn more about me. :@

More that i have noticed about Lily
1 she is interested in fashion. Lily sended image of hand bag in my mind and then later posed for me with it. <3) I guess she wants me to look some woman fashion sites and pick some nice clothes for her there. x*D

2 She sometimes seems to come with me when i go to store to shop food ingredients. I taked her one of my Favorite pizzerias that is close by my rental apartment and she gave long hug and kiss for me. i think Lily liked when i taked her out to with me.

3 Lily raised her eye brown couple times when i played skyrim, she gave couple questionable looks clearly hinting that she wanted to have talk with me :p) when i said that video gaming is one of my free time way to relax Lily give little peck my cheek. When i looked over mods she pointed a nice looking dress and poked me the shoulder, i guess that means she is also interested to play video games with me. 0..0

4 Lily get what she wants :p) and she is very clear in that x*D She dont ask if you want to cuddle you find yourself embrace of beautifull lady when she decides it. |.| Lily seem to be dark spirit or in her words i think shadow element once popped in my head and water not sure why :@

I summon you who has more knowledge about Succubuses 8*8 since i am my self interested to know.
1 Are there Dark spirits that might chose themself to be your unbound companions ?
2 Is there Info about Valkyrias or some similar spirits here ?
3 Is it possible to attract multiple entities to you ?

Simon Darkshade
new here
new here
Answers: 0

It has been a while since i last visited here. Lot has happened due rl being hectic. Studies and substitute work keeping me busy. 8.) Non binding conjuration has come my preferred method to contact my sweet ladies. <3) Besides lily now there seem to be couple more succubus that taken interest in me.

I say couple since i am not sure how many excatly :p) they change hair style and eye color regulary so...uh yeah. Feeling that i get them is very safe thought. I might feel bit nervous but never scared just like with lily, these ladies are very gorgeous after all so we guy usually got bit flusterated ;). Lily has visited me less regulary, maybe to give space for others to get know me. She does drop by for a while every now and then, perhaps being busy at her own realm. :@

There are some slight differences with their personality and behavior compared to Lily, firstly they are more playful and agressive and prone to go more sexual intimacy than Lily. I did conjured lily with intention being guide and companion which might explain difference partially. With other conjurations i didn't specify intention but kind of allowed those who wished to answer it reach out for me freely.

When i talked with lily and asked if some spirits had favorite types or perhaps preferences with they choosed to answer inviduals call, she gave me quite interesting answer. It seems that they do have preference actually and are drawed towards to certain inviduals. It seems that i seem to be very atractive to dark spirits especially since i am open minded and respectful towards them. This revelation definatelly made me think how i should interact with spirits in future.

So now i have couple ? dominant ladies to keep me company x*D Like lily they know excatly what they want :p). Occasionally when i watch movies they come sit my lap, let me experience very interesting dreams and sometimes when i am public touch me slightly just to let me know that they are with me.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”