He is REAL

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

JaycubL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:54 am I wanted to try as soon as I read your post, so I tried it today:

I use this on a nature spirit of the local forest I had befriended and successfully invited into a symbolic ornament I made in the form of a wood triangle with green glow in the dark paint (but she's not bound).
In my greenhouse where she is I repeated the poem several times and memorized so I was not reading it.
Holding the triangle in my left hand palm up, she came up out of the middle of the triangle. She was like blue-teal-purple-green plasma or glowing haze. Not blindingly glowing, but glowing.
She seemed to take a minute to crystalize into a stable humanoid form, like a little faery or pixie. I saw her as 4 inches tall roughly, red head, wearing leafy clothes. I did not see this with my natural eyes but my internal eye (natural eyes open still and seeing the whole thing set in the physical, just with internal eye...). I asked if I could touch her and she said yes, so I stroked her back from her head down several times, maybe 10-15 times (I could not feel much with my fingers) and kissed her on the cheek and head.

I asked if she could tell me my magic name, and she told me immediately. I felt like I wasn't sure I was hearing right and she immediately reaffirmed louder and clearer the name. (all communication was internal or telepathic except the spell reading) But I forgot by the time I was back in the house trying to write it down!
It felt like a name I have known for a long time and it felt like "really? that was it the whole time?" I remember it was a sort of dark sounding medieval European sounding name I have heard before, but not very often. It feels like a name from the past. It feels like it starts with an m or maybe n, and feels like a male name. It was not a tree or animal or anything like that. I went back up to the greenhouse and asked again but she did not tell me! Almost had it... (I've been trying to meditate to find that out recently).

Note:
I did try the clover infusion thing yesterday and today, where you wash your eyes with clover infused water to be more open to sight of faeries. The clover was collected and used on the full moon. Yesterday and earlier today when I washed my eyes with it and tried to see any faery, I didn't see anything. BUT today when I had the vision described above, that was immediately after I walked back out to where I got the clover and repaid for it by leaving a couple dried apricots in those places. Like immediately, ... I got back from the walk where I put out the apricots, went in the greenhouse and did a guided meditation about flower faeries from a book, and then tried the spell to provoke manifestation.
I have a couple times recently (before the clover) seen humanoid faeries and some "sparkles" or points of light flicker, but not on any command.

I am happy that it worked and you could see the nature spirit. That must have been quite exciting!

Oh yeah, it isa bit frustrating when spirits tell you something and suddenly you forget what they told you. It happened to me 2 days ago while napping, probably an unbound told me his name and I just can not remember anything, only that it started with "N".

The clover water maybe had its own effect in some way, seems that your kindness and the apricots offering invited the nature spirit also. It is amazing! I have never had an experience like that outdoor, I am usually inside when all the spirits things happen.

Rimuru
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:10 pm Yes, that is what I do, pinterest is one of the comunication tools I used with them. I normally ask for a specific position in the feed, as otherwise it is too unreliable and it could be just a coincidence, I try to make it as hard as possible so that I can trust it is not the pinterest algorithm. I also clean the cache and history very often so not to inerfer with my activity chronology.

It depends from the spirit/entity but some are able to interact quite well with our modern devices and the internet. My spirits are all very good at doing physical manifestations. One even closed the window for me as I was too tired to stand up from the bed and close it LOL
This is interesting and sounds amazing. I want to try this too. Thanks for the tip. ^_^

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
JaycubL
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Have you had any more activity from him?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

JaycubL wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:03 am Have you had any more activity from him?
no..he is not the kind of spirit who is "in your face" I understood, though he will join and make himself felt if I invite him.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

After one year I can give an update.

I have never seen the waif fairy anymore. He has been totally silent, gone or never there? who knows.... I see and hear other spirits but not him. At this point I am thinking I made a mistake and the one that visited in a dream was not him but some other being.

Return to “Faery”