Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Their energy isn’t too overwhelming is it? I had purchased a Custom conjure binding of a female Baginis and then had second thoughts, so I had that order cancelled. I think she would have been to much for me to handle energy wise.( me being an Empath)

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Music=Life wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:54 pm Their energy isn’t too overwhelming is it? I had purchased a Custom conjure binding of a female Baginis and then had second thoughts, so I had that order cancelled. I think she would have been to much for me to handle energy wise.( me being an Empath)
At times yes the energy is there but I would not say overwhelming to that point where it would be an issue. My keep are bound to me by spirit. So they are always there with me and can feel their erotic energy. But this is where keepers rules applies with any of those with sexual companions. The only rule I have for my Nympho ladies is to tone down their energy whenever I'm busy, i.e at work, somewhere local outside places, etc...That's about it. Not much else needed as these lovely beings are pure white arts. They're highly understanding and know when the times right to get freaky x*D The other choice would be instead of binding them directly to yourself would be having them in a sort of vessel so you wouldn't feel the energy as much. CH offers a wide variety of selections between vessels in the shop ::ch::

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Music=Life
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet

I think that would be a rule for me too, not to get kinky while I am at work or in very public places.I wouldn’t want to be walking around with a massive hard on, lol.

amoral
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

Nymphos had a lot of differently appearance. So, you could write your fav appearance of them to the note to CH.If you want.

Martina Dias
new here
new here

I have some questions please answer

1. Do Nymphos have any non human characteristics, just want to know if they appear different than human spirits.

2. Are they all about sex? Someone said on another post that they are what the CH encyclopaedia says.. purely sexual beings.

3. Ubi spirits love sex just as much as you could want. What makes Nymphos functionally different from the historically known ubi race?

Thank you xoxo

Enlighten me <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Martina Dias wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:54 am I have some questions please answer

1. Do Nymphos have any non human characteristics, just want to know if they appear different than human spirits.

2. Are they all about sex? Someone said on another post that they are what the CH encyclopaedia says.. purely sexual beings.

3. Ubi spirits love sex just as much as you could want. What makes Nymphos functionally different from the historically known ubi race?

Thank you xoxo
1. As far as I can tell, they're 100% human in appearance.

2. Yes, they do appear to be 'all about' sex - except they're also beings in their own right. They have rounded personalities & deserve as much respect as any other being or friend.

3. 'Functionally' different? There are lots types of spirits or LEs that are known to be sexual, as well as certain clans or alliances (eg vampires or elves) that are too. Then within spirit/LE types that aren't described as being a sexual type of spirit/LE, you have individuals that are inclined or willing to be that way with a keeper.

By now I have had decades of experience of sexual spirits and with what seems (to me) to be a very large bound spirit sexual commune now. Based on that I've come to the conclusion that certain individuals or certain sexual spirit types may well connect more deeply with someone (ie a Keeper) than others in a sexually 'functional' way. It can't be predicted which type or individual that'll turn out to be, as people vary.

Sexual spirits' energy differs, especially between WA Nymphos & DA Succubi, for example. If you can discern energy, that can alter the tone of the connection.

Their personalities may differ by spirit 'race': eg Nymphos can be typical of WA qualities (eg think benevolence), whereas some Succubi are reported as in some situations able to be possessive/jealous, in a DA way. I don't have Succubi but I have plenty of DA spirits in my sexual commune.

Just as in general DA spirits aren't generally more powerful than WA spirits so too is it, in my opinion and experience, the same with sexual spirits. DA ones aren't 'functionally' better sexually per se.

I think whether there's a very good bond or connection between Keeper and spirit companion is more important - just as with spirit keeping in general.

Disclaimer: I hope some of my thoughts above are useful. If other Keepers have had different experiences or see it differently, that's only to be expected.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

My one Nympho from Aphrodite has light pink wings, fluffy pink fox tails and a halo of gold. Her eyes are deep rose red, she has a long and curvy body with well endowed chest. Her hair is thick and wavy with a deep red crimson sea look with sparkles of silver throughout her hair. Her face is soft and very plump. Her skin has a Pearl-like luminosity which shimmers in the moonlight. Often they have a crystal like sword which is very large and has a big red gem at it’s hilt. She loves to hang out in the floating island realm that I mentioned in my adventure thread.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Martina Dias wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:54 am I have some questions please answer

Thank you xoxo
1. I can't speak for those from other conjurers as all of my Nymphos are from CH. They all have had specifically humanoid physical traits with no traits that could be considered completely unnatural for a human. A couple have eye colors that might be considered highly rare for a human like green and gold, though.

2. To put it this way, they consider sexual interactions to be just as valid as any offering and it is by far their favorite form of attention. I have never had a Nympho which was ever "not in the mood". Of course I've made it clear to them just as with any other spirit that they have the right to express it if they do feel so, but they seem to find the concept almost laughable for themselves.

3. They are a specific race of beings themselves unlike Succubi or Incubi, and have no inherent associations with those. The CH encyclopedia entry on them is incredibly vague I believe by design and I am unsure how much about their nature I can share on the public forums but I can say they are definitely their own thing. The most I will say based on my interactions and communication is that they are a subset of another race of spirits similar to how Cleopatra Djinn are a subset of a larger group of beings. They are extremely, extremely patient and understanding. They don't get demanding, jealous, or "needy". Most of them love group interactions as much as one-on-one attention. They can't shapeshift like most UBI can. The easiest comparison I can make is this; the level of relative commitment involved in getting a succubus or incubus binding is like starting a full relationship with a human girlfriend or boyfriend whereas getting a Nympho is like getting a casual "FWB" (though I should stress that they are capable of romantic affection too, it's just that this is not a requirement for them in the same way that it may more commonly be for other races). The sexual energies from Nymphos are also much easier to turn "on" or "off" compared to UBI. A UBI can require some balance as having one will almost certainly increase your sex drive in ways that may require terms to be set. People with poor self-control or who are just starting off with a binding to an intimate spirit should get used to Nymphos before committing to any UBI, IMO

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:56 am

[...]
1. I can't speak for those from other conjurers as all of my Nymphos are from CH. They all have had specifically humanoid physical traits with no traits that could be considered completely unnatural for a human. A couple have eye colors that might be considered highly rare for a human like green and gold, though.
[...]
The issue of which conjurer a 'Nympho' has come from is very relevant, which I forgot to say something about. CH seem to have originated the spirit keeping term 'Nympho'. Other spirit keeping sellers have then followed suit. What seems to have been happening is some conjurers/sellers do indeed conjure the same spirit type that CH call Nymphos. But other conjurers/sellers simply list WA-type sexual spirits as 'nymphos' when they may be other kinds of spirit race/type.

There are many WA sexual spirit types. They're not all what CH will call Nymphos, yet I think at least some sellers have used that as more of a generic, umbrella term.

When I said Nymphos are very very human in appearance, I too meant CH Nymphos. Apart from the Nympho Orgy CH conjured for me, I've also used a CH item to conjure a Nympho for myself - one of the same type.

If you see any online listings for a 'Nympho' that has any non-human appearance, even in part, that'd be a red flag for me. A sign they're not using the word exactly the same way as CH does.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:42 am If you see any online listings for a 'Nympho' that has any non-human appearance, even in part, that'd be a red flag for me. A sign they're not using the word exactly the same way as CH does.
So, for your consideration I don't believe this is necessarily a red flag in and of itself. CH's usage of it is quite nebulous IMO and I recall seeing a post somewhere here that they chose this term specifically because those beings have their own terms for themselves which are more raunchy in nature. In my observation this is correct, though the term I discovered is likely not used publicly because one could read problematic meaning out of it. Like, master/slave type meaning. The Nymphos recognize themselves by that term but CH is probably wanting to not imply that to an audience which already has sex on mind when they pay for it. So they make up a label that gets the point across about what the beings are without presenting them on the wrong foot. I've never bothered asking my Nymphos if hybrids of them with other species are or could be possible. What I recognize as the "parent species" of Nymphos also does not have a CH encyclopedia entry which might spell out whether they can cross-breed or not. That is probably something I'll have to have another "group chat" about with my ladies when I'm in a clear state of mind for it.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”