Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Vorin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Torrie Moon

I'm thinking of getting a nympho. What does your nympho look like?
Also what gender are they?

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Nymphos are super great. Mine is a male and he has olive skin, green eyes, wavy medium short hair, pretty tall, and pretty fit. I've only seen him come to me in his true form once so far.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

I have 5, all female. 2 blondes, 2 brunettes, and 1 black haired. They come to my dreams often.

Always seeking and always learning.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have a ...ahem... Nympho Orgy of 18 females. Although I've memorised their names, remembering all the other, physical details given in the order notes is by no means an easy matter.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Three of my ladies. V has green eyes has blond hair (mix with a light brown?) She's appeared in a few of my dreams and it always involves me brushing it one way or another, lmao. S has dark brown eyes, black hair, and H has Grey/black eyes and has silver hair with black highlights. She hardly ever lets me see her appearance. I've only seen her twice.... Jesus I think her beauty is too much for me to handle. It's always V and S that jump in. They all get along extremely well with my lovely Ubi ;)
Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 pm I have a ...ahem... Nympho Orgy of 18 females. Although I've memorised their names, remembering all the other, physical details given in the order notes is by no means an easy matter.
What a party 0..0 0..0

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:39 am
Lewk wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 pm I have a ...ahem... Nympho Orgy of 18 females. Although I've memorised their names, remembering all the other, physical details given in the order notes is by no means an easy matter.
What a party 0..0 0..0
And they're all very nice, as befits WA spirits :)

This was a couple of years ago when I thought I was being rather adventurous ordering a Nympho Orgy of 9. There was a BOGO on. When I opened the package I discovered the Orgy of 9 had become an Orgy of 18. It was quite a while before I could wipe the smile off my face, I must admit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:20 pm And they're all very nice, as befits WA spirits :)

This was a couple of years ago when I thought I was being rather adventurous ordering a Nympho Orgy of 9. There was a BOGO on. When I opened the package I discovered the Orgy of 9 had become an Orgy of 18. It was quite a while before I could wipe the smile off my face, I must admit.
I could only imagine! x*D Nymphos are simply my weakness when it comes to keeping. Truly such beautiful heavenly beings. The pure white energy they give off are out of this world. When all of us combine it's simply such...well lets just say a hot beautiful mess of energy flowing in and out :p) Never have I taken them of my future listings since I've been taking my time with precise meditation and energy practices with my short keep that has been my key focus for some quite time before expanding to a much higher extent ::ch::

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I have two male Nymphos. One has brown hair, blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. He is a custom conjure and is tender and likes to role play especially with historical themes. The other has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. He was a prebound from the shop. He is playful and can switch from romantic and sweet to bad boy type to mix things up.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
Music=Life
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure yet

Just wondering how strong the sensations are and how good it feels when being with female nymphos? I am curious about them.(nymphos)

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

Music=Life wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:22 pm Just wondering how strong the sensations are and how good it feels when being with female nymphos? I am curious about them.(nymphos)
Check out the encyclopedia on them for a quick read...
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=Nympho

Long story short, they're simply beautiful passionate spirits as I always say. They really highlight your sexual energy on a max level. Coming as far has toggling your sacral chakra on near levels. The sensations they give you are just about everything you could think during intimacy with these wonderful beings. Being Nymphos, they are completely white arts. Simply heavenly spirits who observe until called by keepers. Can be huge cuddlers if one falls in love with a keeper. So be warned 0..0

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”