Ending the binding between me and a Bronwyn.

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

You could easily go to the creepy hollows support and ask them why your bronwyn is itching you or get them to find a way to stop or tone down the itching magically or even have them ask the angel whether she wants to leave or whether she wants to stay and work on the relationship. Just because there is a problem doesn't mean you should burn down bridges due to itching and other misunderstandings.

Just go to customer service and ask them to help you tone down the itching and help you fix the shaky relationship with your angel.

Bonshan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

darkwing dook wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:06 pm While it might not be good experience to both you and the spirits, I'll give credit to you for unbounding them via proper channel : )
I know you're being sarcastic here and I was gonna let slide but thinking about no. My fault for looking for opinions/advice. I'll just keep my problems and issues to myself from now on. Won't hear another peep out of me. Ciao.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please post things that can help OP. It is OP's prerogative to continue discussions or not. Please respect that. No more off-topic posts here.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Bonshan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 am
darkwing dook wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:06 pm While it might not be good experience to both you and the spirits, I'll give credit to you for unbounding them via proper channel : )
I know you're being sarcastic here and I was gonna let slide but thinking about no. My fault for looking for opinions/advice. I'll just keep my problems and issues to myself from now on. Won't hear another peep out of me. Ciao.
What?
Compared to many who just throw away the vessels, you're much better informed in ending the relationship with the spirit. That's what I meant. Which part of that is sarcasm?

But if you can only perceive things negatively, everyone's coming to get you etc, no surprise that you have difficulty with angels and the like.

<<Edited by Moderator>>

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:28 am Please post things that can help OP. It is OP's prerogative to continue discussions or not. Please respect that. No more off-topic posts here.
Sorry, but not this time:
1. The OP didn't ask for help. The original post is to inform, not to seek help. You telling others to "post things that can help OP" is making the thread off-topic.
2. The OP accused me first. If you don't want me replying to the accusation, you should archive his post first.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing dook wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:39 am
CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:28 am Please post things that can help OP. It is OP's prerogative to continue discussions or not. Please respect that. No more off-topic posts here.
Sorry, but not this time:
1. The OP didn't ask for help. The original post is to inform, not to seek help. You telling others to "post things that can help OP" is making the thread off-topic.
2. The OP accused me first. If you don't want me replying to the accusation, you should archive his post first.
You are free to reply to the OP's post, as the post was for you. I archived only response by another member, not you.

But for someone else to reply on your behalf , seems tad improper to me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 am You are free to reply to the OP's post, as the post was for you. I archived only response by another member, not you.
Good to hear.
But you need to define what 'off-topic' means in this case, since your previous post only said about "post things that can help OP", meaning my first post here (which praised OP but didn't help) and the previous one (which answered to OP's accusation) can be considered as off-topic in your criteria. You can see this leads to misunderstanding.

While this one needs to be addressed:
CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 am But for someone else to reply on your behalf , seems tad improper to me.
-If it's only a "tad improper", is that enough reason to archive a whole post? And what is deemed 'proper' since there's none here related to the forum rules?
-In many past threads there are instances where members replying on behalf of other members' posts because of various reasons, e.g. the members are not active anymore. The easiest examples are Ash's and Magnolia's threads, where others members replied questions on their behalfs. Does this mean that those replies are not proper as well and must be archived?

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing dook wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:12 am
CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 am You are free to reply to the OP's post, as the post was for you. I archived only response by another member, not you.
Good to hear.
But you need to define what 'off-topic' means in this case, since your previous post only said about "post things that can help OP", meaning my first post here (which praised OP but didn't help) and the previous one (which answered to OP's accusation) can be considered as off-topic in your criteria. You can see this leads to misunderstanding.

While this one needs to be addressed:
CH Moderator wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 am But for someone else to reply on your behalf , seems tad improper to me.
-If it's only a "tad improper", is that enough reason to archive a whole post? And what is deemed 'proper' since there's none here related to the forum rules?
-In many past threads there are instances where members replying on behalf of other members' posts because of various reasons, e.g. the members are not active anymore. The easiest examples are Ash's and Magnolia's threads, where others members replied questions on their behalfs. Does this mean that those replies are not proper as well and must be archived?
1) Your first reply to the OP was definitely not sarcastic. Only OP might misunderstood your post. Now that you have explained your post, I hope the OP will understand you better.

2) I have edited and archived posts that I feel will lead to more combative posts. If you have problems with my moderation, please relay your grouses to support. Thank you.

Bonshan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

My bad, It's hard to read intent in text. And yes, the explanation helps. Sorry Darkwing

But I will say, if I wasn't looking for help or advice or opinions. I would never have opened the thread to begin with; this is a discussion forum after all.

However my problems are my own and I'm sorry I even made this thread now, and would prefer it be deleted or locked and buried.

I'll deal with it on my own and bother no-one further.
Once again, Ciao.
/thread
Last edited by Bonshan on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Bonshan wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:48 am My bad, It's hard to read intent in text. And yes, the explanation helps. Sorry Darkwing

But I will say, if I wasn't looking for help or advice or opinions. I would never have opened the thread to begin with; this is a discussion forum after all.

However my problems are my own and I'm sorry I even made this thread now, and would prefer it be deleted or locked and buried.

I'll deal with it on my own and bother no-one further.
Once again, Ciao.
/thread
Ok. Thread locked. But please contact support by emailing them, support@creepyhollows.com

Since the spirit is from CH, it is better to let them know your situation. Perhaps they can come up with a solution for you.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”