Ending the binding between me and a Bronwyn.

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Bonshan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Unfortunately I've had to have the Bronwyn Angel called back as they say.

Handling her vessel makes me get itchy, and upon inquiring about the materials her vessel was made from (A goldestone gemstone bracelet, made with copper and glass I was told) I find that, no I'm not having an allergic reaction to it. Therefore I can only surmise two possibilities:

1) I have an adverse reaction to her energy (The likely culprit)
2) She's making me itch in an attempt to get the binding ended.

Either way, A sad day. I can only hope she finds the right person.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Have you thought about transferring the binding to another vessel? Maybe you can discuss that with your Bronwyn, if she is fine with it. You can transfer the binding from vessel to vessel, you just need to ask the seller how to.

Bonshan
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:14 pm Have you thought about transferring the binding to another vessel? Maybe you can discuss that with your Bronwyn, if she is fine with it. You can transfer the binding from vessel to vessel, you just need to ask the seller how to.
It was a binding through CH, and as I said knowing what it was made from I know I wasn't having a reaction to her vessel.

Also communication with spirits for me is spotty at best; the last couple of attempts at red black pretty much cemented the fact I'm no good at telepathy or even lucky. (Last couple of scores were under 50% correct) My hands aren't steady enough for pendulum work either and every attempt has ended in frustration.

This wasn't an easy decision to make but I believe it is for the best, I wish her nothing but good will and hope she can find the right person which apparently isn't me.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Rethink this. You've seriously made a decision to end a connection with this angel because you got itchy???? I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this is ridiculous.

An itch does not mean that you have an adverse reaction to a spirit or that they want the binding to end. You need to take some time to actually learn to connect to the spirit before jumping to conclusions like this. I know this is coming across as pretty direct, but it's not appropriate to draw this conclusion you have based on what you're telling us here.
If you are drawing conclusions like this due to feeling an itch then of course you are not going to have luck connecting to spirits or other energies because you aren't taking the time to understand them. When bonding with any spirit, of any type, light or dark, you're going to have a period of adjustment and this can manifest in many ways.

Also, yes, a vessel can make you itch even if you're not allergic to the material. Anything you make contact with that rubs against the body in a certain way can create a sensation that is uncomfortable unless/until we get used to it. Something you've had contact with your entire life and aren't allergic to in the least can one day make you itch because of the way it touches you. Be realistic.

You're saying 'an adverse reaction to her energy' is the 'likely' culprit and that shows that you need to work on your understanding of spirit connection. It is not the likely culprit, it isn't logical.
You've also admitted you're not good with spirit communication, furthering the fact your assumption that this spirit doesn't want to be with you makes NO sense, because you wouldn't be capable of discerning that.

I think you may be having an unconscious aversion to the whole act of spirit-keeping based on some of the things you've said here, revolving around your frustration to make a connection. Don't sabotage yourself, get to the real reason you're ending this because it absolutely cannot be established as the reason you've decided.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Thats a little to hasty if its just over an itch. Sometimes spirits who mean to help you might cause you mild reactions or even severe reactions to their presence if your just starting out with them. For example, some of us here have had headaches because of energies (I had full blown migraines during my connecting period with one of em)....though in the end, they just want to help us out, and often do.

I suggest taking some time to connect with him before settling on anything final, being too hasty will have less than good consequences. More than likely he is just letting you know of his existence rather than trying to get you to remove his presence from your life.

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Bonshan
new here
new here

I trust my gut more than I trust anything else on this planet, I listen to it. It has never failed me, or led me astray.

-My gut tells me this is the correct course of action, so I listened.-

I'm just frustrated with the communication, not my ability to connect. I'm able to sense their presence, and feel their energy and even feel their interaction with me; communication though, just not good at it. I'm not even very good with it with other people.

I've been mulling this over since her vessel first arrived, I've had her vessel for about a month and it hasn't subsided. Yes, when I first brought a succubus into my life it came with some bad headaches that subsided in about a week. Yet this is persistent, hasn't faded at all and I've tried. The more I think about it, I'm possibly too dark to be interacting with any type of angel.

Bonshan
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:28 pm Rethink this. You've seriously made a decision to end a connection with this angel because you got itchy???? I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this is ridiculous.
No need to sugar coat it, if I didn't want to hear others opinions I wouldn't have made a thread about it.
An itch does not mean that you have an adverse reaction to a spirit or that they want the binding to end. You need to take some time to actually learn to connect to the spirit before jumping to conclusions like this. I know this is coming across as pretty direct, but it's not appropriate to draw this conclusion you have based on what you're telling us here.
If you are drawing conclusions like this due to feeling an itch then of course you are not going to have luck connecting to spirits or other energies because you aren't taking the time to understand them. When bonding with any spirit, of any type, light or dark, you're going to have a period of adjustment and this can manifest in many ways.

Also, yes, a vessel can make you itch even if you're not allergic to the material. Anything you make contact with that rubs against the body in a certain way can create a sensation that is uncomfortable unless/until we get used to it. Something you've had contact with your entire life and aren't allergic to in the least can one day make you itch because of the way it touches you. Be realistic.
I dunno, I think 30 days with it still being an issue is being realistic. I've even forced myself to wear it to try and see if it was just sitting on me funky but no, the last time I picked it up thinking about her I immediately felt a bad itch shoot into my fingers. Also, I should've added that It really only seems to happen when I call upon her and have her vessel upon my person.

My fault for not including more data, my apologies.
You're saying 'an adverse reaction to her energy' is the 'likely' culprit and that shows that you need to work on your understanding of spirit connection. It is not the likely culprit, it isn't logical.
You've also admitted you're not good with spirit communication, furthering the fact your assumption that this spirit doesn't want to be with you makes NO sense, because you wouldn't be capable of discerning that.

I think you may be having an unconscious aversion to the whole act of spirit-keeping based on some of the things you've said here, revolving around your frustration to make a connection. Don't sabotage yourself, get to the real reason you're ending this because it absolutely cannot be established as the reason you've decided.
I dunno, It's the only conclusion I could come to. I said likely culprit because it was the only thing that made sense to me. I have no issues like this with any other spirit I keep as a companion. The communication may be bunk, but I enjoy their presence. I doubt she wants the binding ended trust me, I'm certain of that and I really put it up there because it was literally the only other thing I could think of that made even a bit of sense.

Don't think I make choices like this lightly. But yes, discomfort that won't go away I believe is a bit of a sign. Also, I haven't even fully gone through with it as of yet.

Bonshan
new here
new here

And for the ol' triple post:

I have 4 courtwind angels that just make me feel a bit uneasy at times no other funkiness besides I've asked them not to do certain things that I'd rather not discuss here.

Something about the Bronwyn angel doesn't seem to agree with me.
Last edited by Bonshan on Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

While it might not be good experience to both you and the spirits, I'll give credit to you for unbounding them via proper channel : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Bonshan
new here
new here

And you can say 'something as trivial as itching'. But it is one of the few things I can not take like that. I don't like feeling like I need a freaking cheese grater to stop the itching. My body is unfortunately/fortunately very sensitive. Yet I can handle pain more easily than itching, having chicken pox as a child is one of the worst things I've ever experienced. Not to mention the times I've gotten poison ivied.

What may seem trivial to one person may be a gigantic hurdle to another, never forget that.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”