new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'll start that this is a dream of mine from many dreams about Mars. All my dreams are vivid real. With that being said, it's like anime based elements to it. Yet without it being anime like colors.

I feel Mars has been calling me for while. But I feel there's life on Mars. Meaning my last dream there was a base on Mars. I was in that base helping out. We where being over runned by enemies outside the base space station like base. I was a commander but very important leader.

I w as told to leave the base. (I was on same base before this incident happened) but my base (both times) have flying mobile suits almost like "mobile suit gundam series." (In which haven't watched since my hulu lapsed sometime Winter of 2018) (*also note we do have real mobile suits in USA and also Japan, think ours in USA is Megabots?

In which we USA and Japan dueled each other for while) Anyway again I was forced to leave. Everyone else stayed in base (unsure if they alive or not) Only few helped me to safety and get out. Unfortunately I told one that ahead to go back near me. Person in the flying mobile suit said no. Then suddenly (as if like Jaws) got swallowed up by this huge L.E(?) with ease.

So massive I believe this mysterious being was taller than the Mars Space Base and honestly could've swallowed the Space Base. Anyway I feel this L.E.(?) is an immortal due to the massive size. Unfortunately I feel the one in Mobile suit sacrificed his life to save me.

With that being said I only saw the face and mouth of the L.E. Once it came out of the Darkness And then went back in the darkness after swallowed the Person. Hence why I feel this L.E. (immortal?) is an Eel like? I want feel it's some sort of God and or Goddess this Eel like being is? (Also I had to do image search on Google images to find what came close. Hence the Eel.)

I feel the being is my enemy some how and S/he wanted me to see it and swallowing was a threat of sorts. Since after seeing entity I have no more Mars dreams. But I feel what I've seen was real.

In conclusion if she/he a threat why? I feel I won't be last time to see this L.E. But maybe I misunderstood. I also learned both Goddess Athena and Goddess Lilith are one and the same for Mars. I wonder this may be the cause of Entity not liking me.

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Lilith28 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:23 pm I'll start that this is a dream of mine from many dreams about Mars. All my dreams are vivid real. With that being said, it's like anime based elements to it. Yet without it being anime like colors.
I feel the being is my enemy some how and S/he wanted me to see it and swallowing was a threat of sorts. Since after seeing entity I have no more Mars dreams. But I feel what I've seen was real.

In conclusion if she/he a threat why? I feel I won't be last time to see this L.E. But maybe I misunderstood. I also learned both Goddess Athena and Goddess Lilith are one and the same for Mars. I wonder this may be the cause of Entity not liking me.
When stuff is super vivid I usually take it as a hint you are either astral projecting or someone is trying to tell you something and is making is super vivid so you take notice of it.

Mars has a connection to you so it's the setting. You like Gundam so it's being used as a metaphor. You are the pivotal part of this situation which is why you are a "leader". However, you feel powerless/overwhelmed which is why others protect you instead of you protecting yourself.

What does LE mean? I do not watch much anime. Anyway, the entity wanted you to see it because this is a representation of the one sending you the message. Your description reminded me of "The Conqueror Worm" https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/ ... ueror-worm

The threat may not be against you. It may be trying to tell you to shape up or else things will get bad. Don't be powerless. Take care of yourself. A good leader cares for others, not the other way around. Athena is a warrior goddess of wisdom. She prefers when people stand up for themselves, or at least try even if the odds and forces are overwhelming. I don't work with Lilith so I can't say what her part in this warning could be.

This is my guess. Use what you know about yourself to try to unravel the rest. Look at your behaviors and your life. Try to understand the meaning behind the images. Then apply what you see in your dreams to what you see in the real world. I hope it helps!

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Quilin wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:36 pm
Lilith28 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:23 pm I'll start that this is a dream of mine from many dreams about Mars. All my dreams are vivid real. With that being said, it's like anime based elements to it. Yet without it being anime like colors.

When stuff is super vivid I usually take it as a hint you are either astral projecting or someone is trying to tell you something and is making is super vivid so you take notice of it.

Mars has a connection to you so it's the setting. You like Gundam so it's being used as a metaphor. You are the pivotal part of this situation which is why you are a "leader". However, you feel powerless/overwhelmed which is why others protect you instead of you protecting yourself.

What does LE mean? I do not watch much anime. Anyway, the entity wanted you to see it because this is a representation of the one sending you the message. Your description reminded me of "The Conqueror Worm" https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/ ... ueror-worm

The threat may not be against you. It may be trying to tell you to shape up or else things will get bad. Don't be powerless. Take care of yourself. A good leader cares for others, not the other way around. Athena is a warrior goddess of wisdom. She prefers when people stand up for themselves, or at least try even if the odds and forces are overwhelming. I don't work with Lilith so I can't say what her part in this warning could be.

This is my guess. Use what you know about yourself to try to unravel the rest. Look at your behaviors and your life. Try to understand the meaning behind the images. Then apply what you see in your dreams to what you see in the real world. I hope it helps!
1. Hi thank you. I’ll start by saying L.E. is short for Living Entity (Non Spirit) I’ve also learned this term on forum here to on my original account when first started here on forum. I to was confused. I didn’t mean to confuse.

2. I’ve heard in sense astral projection happens both dreams and during OBE (somehow dream comes easier. OBE, I haven’t really had one.

3. About Gundam I think your right. I feel it’s easier setting for me to be in and “they or me choose” to learn in.

4. About Athena. I’m not 100% sure anymore. (Granted the Mars dreams kind of made me start playing space games. But think it’s also due to the newly created Space Academy in USA play part to...)

5. Including Athena as you’ve mentioned reason of in which and in turn, your explanation makes since and I’m very insecure right now. Hence Im technically won’t be a good leader right now. I feel also, it’s a warning like you said. In mean time I feel in RL (Real life) Navy has been calling me for most of my life. But getting to much stress and super running out of time due to age limit of 32. Not sure this plays a role, due to me wanting myself being a commander. In which I really need to work really extra hard now to. But maybe it warning I’m not ready.

6.I do apologize not getting to you sooner. I’ve been trying find eel reference. Hence why Athena could try contact me due to Mars. In which I’m uncertain. But now I’m almost certain eel does have huge impact on me. Due to me spelling Goddess wrong (in which I couldn’t find any reference about Goddess that reference an Eel) But thanks to me accidentally add 3’s in Goddesss. There was a few reference of Goddess that show as an eel. In which I’ll put few links down. (Speaking of which I really liked your poem link.) Many thanks for helping me out by the way to.

7. Links (This Goddess is honestly a shape shape shifter. Sure I only saw eel part though. In turn this Goddess became eel during revenge. (Than a wolf,crow, lastly a crone whom milk a cow) If it’s due to revenge I’m unsure what I did wrong (hence in my dream, massive EEl Swallowed up that person.) Anyway she is from Ancient Celtic time, Irish Myth. This Goddess is called Morrigán. “Phantom Queen” (makes sense when eel head again in my dream went back in the Darkness) She is basically almost same as Norse valkyrie in a sense. I feel she knows about me wanting go Navy. (I’m uncertain)

Link A: https://bardmythologies.com/morrigan/#

Link B: https://www.connollycove.com/morrigan/

8. Are Gods/Goddess immortal?

Return to “Immortals”