Interesting dream about primal sevens?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
rglloyd
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons (Dergs)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Besen Dergy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kireen

So the perspective of this dream is through a camera as if the person is trying to directly show me something. I don't know who they are. They were located in a thick pine forest along a dark path in the mountains. Probably early morning or late afternoon because of the position of the sun and angle of any rays that made it in. It was a very damp, earthy thick, and mossy area so there was probably a river nearby. The path itself was wide enough for a car to pass through but too rutted and rocky for anything other than a jacked-up four-wheel.

This person handled the camera very steadily. They made it clear they were holding a staff. In the dirt, on the path they carved the number seven and lifted the camera to look ahead of them. The path ahead became overgrown slightly on the side. Imagine you were to trim the hedges and trees along your driveway so it looked decent and easy to traverse. Then imagine how it'd look after about twenty to thirty years of overgrowth from disuse. That was the effect. Trees grew in from the sides, grass grew upon the path, and the overall forest around it grew thicker. Then they erased the seven by retracing it backwards, and the path reverted back to its original state.

They then turned to face off the path towards a heavily wooded area. They drew a seven, and the effect of rapid and immediate growth in front of them repeated itself. Then, they erased the seven by retracing it again and the effect reverted. They moved off the path and stood in front of an old half-rotted log. They drew a seven at the base of the log, and the moss became much thicker, mushrooms and lichen became larger and more plentiful along it. Then reverted as they erased the seven again.

A wolf appeared behind them and growled threateningly. They stepped towards the wolf and drew a seven. The wolf calmed down and ran off, not necessarily scared, but definitely no longer interested or feeling threatened. Another growling was heard and the camera swiveled down and to the side of the one holding it to focus on the (predator heat signature effect?) of a pitbull. It was barking angrily at the camera holder and looked very concerned. I got a distinct feeling that it was scolding the camera wielder.

I also heard a voice whisper, "Oh! That's a spirit!" To which I replied very irritably to them for interrupting, "No s***."

The dream ended there as I woke up. I was still irritated at the voice for derailing it when I woke. I felt like there were more sevens to be drawn. Just sharing a thing for whoever is interested, but on a side note, I don't normally dream. I go to sleep, and a few seconds later I open my eyes and two to three hours have passed at most. It's a ptsd response to avoid rem sleep. I used to have very lucid dreams of being torn apart by zombies, having my skin melted off, or various other forms of torture over and over from multiple angles. The dreams were usually narrated by something taunting me about being weak or demanding I improve, started first-person and then repeated on a loop from different third-person angles until I could wake up. Like a punishment.

They happened so often I became desensitized by it, however, some were so bad I'd be jumpy and disturbed all day. I also usually live in a half-sleep state from lack of sleep which I've also grown accustomed to by just taking a lot of naps. So this dream was refreshing.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

rglloyd wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:10 am They then turned to face off the path towards a heavily wooded area. They drew a seven, and the effect of rapid and immediate growth in front of them repeated itself. Then, they erased the seven by retracing it again and the effect reverted. They moved off the path and stood in front of an old half-rotted log. They drew a seven at the base of the log, and the moss became much thicker, mushrooms and lichen became larger and more plentiful along it. Then reverted as they erased the seven again.

A wolf appeared behind them and growled threateningly. They stepped towards the wolf and drew a seven. The wolf calmed down and ran off, not necessarily scared, but definitely no longer interested or feeling threatened. Another growling was heard and the camera swiveled down and to the side of the one holding it to focus on the (predator heat signature effect?) of a pitbull. It was barking angrily at the camera holder and looked very concerned. I got a distinct feeling that it was scolding the camera wielder.

(...) The dreams were usually narrated by something taunting me about being weak or demanding I improve, started first-person and then repeated on a loop from different third-person angles until I could wake up. Like a punishment.

They happened so often I became desensitized by it, however, some were so bad I'd be jumpy and disturbed all day. I also usually live in a half-sleep state from lack of sleep which I've also grown accustomed to by just taking a lot of naps. So this dream was refreshing.
Seven is a holy number in Abrahamic faiths. It appears a lot in the Bible, for instance.
More info: https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible ... ber-7.html

I think you felt powerless and weak and kept telling yourself you were, enforcing it with punishing dreams. Now you know you aren't powerless and are getting stronger. You can and are learning new ways. I would say this sevens dreams is trying to tell you that you have the power to control your dreaming and improve your life as well. You can make yourself have better times. You have the power. Don't be scared, go for it!

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here

Quilin wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:30 am
Seven is a holy number in Abrahamic faiths. It appears a lot in the Bible, for instance.
More info: https://www.christianity.com/wiki/bible ... ber-7.html

I think you felt powerless and weak and kept telling yourself you were, enforcing it with punishing dreams. Now you know you aren't powerless and are getting stronger. You can and are learning new ways. I would say this sevens dreams is trying to tell you that you have the power to control your dreaming and improve your life as well. You can make yourself have better times. You have the power. Don't be scared, go for it!
Belated thank you for that! I'd meant to reply, but I followed your link and have been through a flurry of wiki's, vids, and meditations lately. I can hardly recognize my own mind anymore because of how drastically things have been changing for me over the past couple months. I feel there's another meaning for sevens as well in my life, and I'm keeping a lookout for a connection.

Have you bathed in the astral sun as a dragon? It's like being massaged with warm buttery cream that soaks in deep and revitalizes everything!
uwu
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

There are different ways of looking at numbers and those meanings may make different sense within different contexts, for example in terms of whether it's your date of birth, your name etc you're looking at...or your age or the number of the calendar year.

A common association links 7 with the planet Neptune and mysticism.

According to The Numerology Workbook (Julia Line, Aquarian Press, 1985, pg 38)
"The number seven is a sacred and mystic number in almost all societies, including Hindu, Egyptian, Greek, Hebrew and Chinese."

She goes on to say it is associated with the mysterious God force in nature. In ancient times there were the 7 classical planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn). And there are the 7 days of the week. She also said - interestingly, given the scene in your dream - that the number 7 appears frequently in nature.

There are of course far more than 7 chakras but the number 7 is associated with them now. (There are a corresponding 7 major chi points along the back that correspond with those chakras.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

0 is the womb, 1 is the spark, 2 is the connection, 3 is the creation, 4 is the institution, 5 is the composition of man, 6 is the revelation, 7 is the transcendent, 8 is the infinite, 9 is the transitional, and 10 is the unknown. I believe that even without any resources dictating this, there are objective numerological truths that can be found just by observing our nature --we commonly reflect the significance of these numbers, and all reflected on a microcosmic scale can be translated to show us the macrocosm of reality.
On the numbers bookending this scale, if you really meditate on 0 you will realize that at 0 everything is known, while 10 is a gateway into a new world and it is unknown because you are the one who dictates that world and will shape it.

The surrounding numbers to 7 are important to contemplate. 6 we can correlate to the notion of a '6th sense' which is essentially just a psychic awareness, the 6 aids us to embody what is 7, and via 7 we are privy to know 8.
7 transcends the spirit toward unity with your higher being. The higher being is both ancient self and beyond self. Past, present and future are one in the higher being. The higher being is a point of intellect that comes from somewhere beyond conscious comprehension, a source of inspiration and divine guidance, reminding us that no matter the confines we may perceive of this life...they are only an illusion.

Check this out:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genius_(mythology)

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
rglloyd
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:32 am
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 am
I apreciate the feedback! I'll incorporate this information into the other bits and pieces I've been scrounging up. An overwhelming number of answers to deep questions have presented themselves lately. Some that I've been waiting for, others I didn't realize I needed. All leading to more questions. The rapidity at which I'm finding these answers is mind boggling. I honestly believe that the CH spells and spirits I've recieved are helping a lot. This isn't the first time I've gone looking for answers, but it is the first time I've actually made progress this fast. Usually I'll find one or two, but I'm finding answers one right after another daily. I dedicated last week to seeking. Then, at random, my whole life cleared up for the next two and a half weeks. So, I know what I'll be doing!
;*D

Everyone in this forum has been amazing! I apreciate all the feedback, and I'll keep posting experiences that stand out to invoke thought or entertain in return.

Later I'll celebrate my newfound ^^ @.@ ^..^ by licking butter knives dipped in nutella with my kids.

uwu

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”