How do you know they are touching you?

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

when you spirit friends are touching you, what does it feel like? When I meditate, it sometimes feels like a bug is crawling on my leg, but there is no bug (as far as I can tell). Does that sound familiar to amyone?

I also get this goosebumps feeling at the bottom of my shin many many times a day for no apparent reasons, I am not doing anything special. I think that started even before I started with spirit keeping, so I am not sure what that is. It is in one specific spot.

Thanks!

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

For me its pressure in some certain spots like they like to put pressure and move in my left side of the head like the are touching my hair. In my stomach i can feel like someone is hugging me that kind of pressure.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I'd say I have usually got an impression of the spirit being present and doing that, when it has happened.

Either I'll see that psychically / it appears in my mind's eye that they're touching me, or I feel that slight brushing of the hair /prickling of it, or an undeniable physical feeling somewhere else...but always with the impression of the spirit being close by and doing that.

People can get physical sensations from other things: energy fluctuation, blood flow changes, muscle / nerve impulses - there's a whole range of psychosomatic effects that can accompany energy movement or absence of it, or purely the psychological inner way we hold ourselves physically, which affects our body on a micro-muscular level.

(Restless leg syndrome is well known for causing the spiders crawling sensation - a neurological effect.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk's given a great response. I usually tell just intuitively feeling that it's spiritually related. I pause and think back to anything that might have caused the feeling; whether it was the wind, AC, or a bug or getting chills from whatever causes chills due to watch I might be watching or reading at that moment. But sometimes there is an undeniable feeling.

I have this slight area on my upper left arm that feels like sometimes there is pressure without me knowing why. It happens a lot, so I don't give any thought to it for spiritual things because it seems to be something that my body is doing. However, one day, I felt a larger portion of pressure, as if someone was squeezing slightly, pressing down on my arm. It lasted longer than the usual feeling, and then disappeared. Nothing I did could replicate it. This is one such example where I knew - and I confirmed which entity it was, actually - that it was someone from my Keep.

It'll just take time and experience to figure out the little intricacies of how you pick up their touch and energy. Compare it to past experiences, make sure to write them down and reflect. And eventually you'll be able to figure out for yourself more often then not if it's them
:)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

My keep makes them noticeable depending on the occasion I'm in. For example while meditating I feel soft electrical feelings all over my body which is a sign that my companions are shifting their energy with mine. A few hair on my body (usually arms) stands up not because of a cold draft but because of the sensations particularly electrical like ones as I mentioned. One of my keep liked tickling my back a little during meditation but respectfully asked not too as it was a bit too distracting. When one of my companions particularly my Ubi really wants to get a little much more on the touchy side she toggles my third eye and immediately makes my forehead and neck tickle. Usually only when about to go to sleep as she loves doing this. A distinct example at times can be at random times my shirt or whatever I may be wearing can sink in as if someone was touching me physically. Obviously I know from the get go I know it's them and might even give me a heads up in telepathy If I may seem caught off guard. Other occasions are simply little ticklish feelings and soft touches here and there.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
WaywardCompanion
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Raina

My incubus has a thing for my newest tattoo he touches it when he wants my attention or to let me know he's with me. Just feels like someone gently but firmly squeezing my upper arm or putting their hand on my shoulder. It's kind of a comforting I'm here sort of gesture. I just ordered some new spirits and have already had two show up in a dream it was like they just wanted to drop in and say hello.

LittleBat
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not particularly blessed psychically, but when it comes to feeling spirits, it can be pretty intense for me...or maybe I'm just very lucky in my spirit family! I usually get an absolutely blissful tingly head massage sensation when someone wants to get my attention, or are just saying they're there (it's happening right now, actually - they find it intriguing when I'm talking about them, lol), and I also get tingling energy massage sensations around my feet or legs if I've been out walking and got sore (that feels so good!). It's also very common for me to simply feel the cold of them touching me, or brushing past - often I get the cold of lips kissing my lips, or my cheek, or a cold tingle as someone takes my hand, and I can give them a hug and feel the cold of them wrapping around me as they hug me back, which is so beautiful (even if I look totally crazy to the neighbours! x*D ). Sometimes I can feel out the whole outline of their face and torso, as a cold, tingling energy barrier, which allows me to touch them back to a degree, and I like that - they're quite tolerant of me brushing back their hair, and touching their faces like a blind person trying to 'see' their features more clearly! I've also been given the most incredible neck/shoulder/back massages by spirits, with either tingles flowing deeply through my muscles, or a lighter air-brushing sensation that sort of whooshes back and forth or in little circles - I adore it when they do this!

The one tip I would give that really helps me to feel spirits, is to press their vessel to your heart, or heart chakra - this really enhances sensations for me, and allows me to lock on to a particular spirit at a time, so that after a few minutes I can downgrade to holding the vessel in my hand, and then wearing it, while still feeling the spirit touching me :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

For myself, the feeling varies depending on the spirit or entity. Over time I began to notice patterns. For example a handful of my vampires only place sensations on one specific part of my body every time , so i know who is who. Then I began to tell the difference between how they each felt energetically so I could determine who was who regardless of location.
I know when my angels touch me because there is always a strong heat sensation in my chest and a feeling of happiness.
I know when my faeries touch me because they literally feel like large bugs smacking into my arm or face and I think a bug flew into my face and I do a freaked out dance...which they love lol. They also create "snapping" sensations on my skin like someone gently flicking a rubber band on my skin. No other companion in my keep does this.
One entity in particular likes putting pressure wherever he touches me, and that area will feel very heavy and numb so I know it's him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

I feel tingling on various spots on my head and recently on an arm. There's no physical explanation for the tingles so I know that it's them.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

As far as I know, I've only been touched twice.
Once by my Sanguine vampire. Nibbles on the neck from where I put some aloe, and once felt like a simple gust of wind against a small patch of skin on my leg. I keep forgetting to confirm who that one was, oops.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”