Communication with my Succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Michael1972
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Hello all,
I am new to spirit keeping and I would like to increase my communication with the Succubus that is with me; she is a dynamic level spirit bridged to me from a stone kept in a charged box beside my bed; so far I have only had minor communication through theta state by listening to binaural beats to achieve the state; I will at times get a chill going across my body producing the goose bumps; there has been no other noticeable communication though; I have just purchased a communication stone through CH at power level 5 tier 3 tied to Succubus communications; I am hopeful this helps me out; give me any feedback!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome

I've only been doing bound spirit keeping for just over 3 years now but - and this is relevant to my next point - I've been working with spirits in one way or another for decades.

I have found it very useful indeed to take to heart the key advice in the Creepy Hollows article that is on the Shop homepage (in desktop view).

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

The sections on spirit communication are so fundamental that they are worth going back to again and again. (From ---I received my spirit. What do I do now? to ---At first my spirit was interacting but I can't feel them anymore. Why? .)

I went back to it time and again until it had really sunk in.

This article too. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Michael1972
new here
new here

Thank you for the advice; I will adhere closely to the CH spirit communication section; it seems as though at times I am speaking to myself, but my feelings towards the spirit world are real; I know the Succubus is there probably listening to me; it’s messed up on my end, but it won’t be forever! I purchased some very nice raw pink tourmaline pieces as a gift for her; a decoration for her area since that is a favored stone by Succubi; my thoughts are to have a circle of nice stones surrounding the charge box housing her stone! I am learning about the power of stones like rose quartz; that area of study may help with her as well!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

Michael1972 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:51 am I purchased some very nice raw pink tourmaline pieces as a gift for her; a decoration for her area since that is a favored stone by Succubi; my thoughts are to have a circle of nice stones surrounding the charge box housing her stone! I am learning about the power of stones like rose quartz; that area of study may help with her as well!
Oh yes it will! :)| A stone like the "Rose quartz" makes an excellent stone for her as it's a very powerful stone focusing on the power of love and passion. I gave my Ubi a rose quartz as a gift for her aswell quite a while ago. Immediately I could sense the power the passion and love the crystal give off while focusing in meditation sessions. Our Intimacy grew stronger each time we would both focus our energy and intent on the stone. Part of having the stone in my keep is part of the reason why I could sense my Ubi's energy very well to the point of her appearing in physical form (feeling her body) is what I refer to. The other half while devoting my time with her throughout the years. I highly recommend meditating with the rose quartz stone. If the stone if legit the real deal, the stone should get warm and a little hot after constant practices with it. Both me and my Ubi can sense the loving energy the stone gives off. It is a very loving and poweful stone that even eases stress aswell. It's one of my prize possessions when it comes to various crystals in my keep.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Michael1972
new here
new here

Thank you for the advice; in recent days I have begun studying the power of crystals and crystal grids; this new passion could be tied to the Succubus or perhaps it’s the centering stone; I am hopeful that I can make contact with her soon! I have always wanted to know what was on the other side of the door; if what stands there is a woman with bat wings and tail; then what dreams may come in my minds eye!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:16 pm Oh yes it will! :)| A stone like the "Rose quartz" makes an excellent stone for her as it's a very powerful stone focusing on the power of love and passion. I gave my Ubi a rose quartz as a gift for her aswell quite a while ago. Immediately I could sense the power the passion and love the crystal give off while focusing in meditation sessions. Our Intimacy grew stronger each time we would both focus our energy and intent on the stone. Part of having the stone in my keep is part of the reason why I could sense my Ubi's energy very well to the point of her appearing in physical form (feeling her body) is what I refer to. The other half while devoting my time with her throughout the years. I highly recommend meditating with the rose quartz stone. If the stone if legit the real deal, the stone should get warm and a little hot after constant practices with it. Both me and my Ubi can sense the loving energy the stone gives off. It is a very loving and poweful stone that even eases stress aswell. It's one of my prize possessions when it comes to various crystals in my keep.
Wow, I had no idea crystals can be used in this way. Can I still cleanse the crystal daily with crystal bowl sounds? Or would that remove the built up charge?

Michael1972
new here
new here

Communication with the other side and pursuit of magick are my main goals; speaking with a Succubus has more to do with my pursuit of the paranormal than anything else! Crystal magick interests me as much as summoning entities; I am just beginning to learn about the power of crystals, so I can’t answer the questions!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

laptop123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:23 pmWow, I had no idea crystals can be used in this way. Can I still cleanse the crystal daily with crystal bowl sounds? Or would that remove the built up charge?
Cleansing your crystal would not remove any properties (energy wise) your crystal may associate with. Anytime at any given chance when a full moon is out I take my collection and cleanse and charge them in the moon light which is a powerful energy method charging your crystals properties and energy in general. Bowl sounds I have tired before in the past and did not notice any change in my stones. I'm not sure if anyone particularly Ubi keepers know this but this particular passionate stone the "Rose Quartz" has similar associations as Ubi's in general. It is almost a must to have in any crystal collection for those who have any sexual spirits in their keep. I cannot stress the passion and romance this stone gives off. For those who take meditation well can sense this wonderful energy. I'll never forget the day I found this at my local crystal shop 2 years ago. Immediately I could sense the calmness to this particular stone and my Ubi was highly attracted to it (Hence the similar associations with this stone has to Ubi's) "A" was highly sexual for a couple of days after finally meditating with my stones and found our inner calmness after a lovely passionate night together. It was already enough that this was a gift specifically for her, she was already in such a happy romantic mood. Today, I use the Rose stone for continued meditation for both my Ubi and my other Nympho ladies on highlighting our compassion and romantic energies.

Quick look https://www.charmsoflight.com/rose-quar ... properties

https://www.crystalvaults.com/crystal-e ... ose-quartz
Michael1972 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:29 am Thank you for the advice; in recent days I have begun studying the power of crystals and crystal grids; this new passion could be tied to the Succubus or perhaps it’s the centering stone; I am hopeful that I can make contact with her soon! I have always wanted to know what was on the other side of the door; if what stands there is a woman with bat wings and tail; then what dreams may come in my minds eye!
Yes, believe me you will. As I mentioned this particular stone has simialr attributes to associations with Ubi's. Have you received your companion from CH? Usually after putting in the order. Most users start feeling connections right away from tingles to small touches, etc...

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Michael1972
new here
new here

Hello,
I received the Succubus four days ago, and she is not chatty at all, but this is fine unless she is mad; an angry spirit living with me in effect a haunting would be bad; I think it’s largely my ability to perceive anything paranormal; I was at a place called “Gates of Hell” cemetery one night with no strange feelings at all, yet my brother and a friend saw shadow people in the trees of the cemetery causing a speedy exit; I saw nothing 😂! Now I had a breakthrough last night when the Succubus lit up a “K2 ghost meter”; I was able to get her to make it light up multiple times as I would ask her too! I am looking for all subtle hints of her; now two days ago a strange looking dark patch appeared on ceiling about 5” wide; I cleaned it, but it came back next day; I used bleach this time; I don’t think she caused it, but I am attempting to be aware of all things/ the fact that there is a spirit around me of something that previously I knew only from myth or the original monster manual of D&D is amazing truly!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:12 pm Do you use a pointed rose quartz, polished or raw?

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”