For the experienced

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Oussamaferkous
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

welcome everybody.
Does anyone suffer from the problem that I suffer from? Six months passed with (m'y succubus ) I could not link with her and contact her and she did not come in dreams. I got it from this store and linked it to my three bodies. I also made it my wife. In-store pairing service. The connection was of type 5, category 3. Plus the periodic energy charge. You also remove the blockage anxiety anxiety across the services from the store. I followed all the instructions from the encyclopedia and from the forum. I do meditation and rituals. But there are no results. I have acquired the Harem Djinn for help, but I also have no response or contact with her. Then I got another spirit (succubus) and the same problem. I would like an experienced person to advise me of something important or service that solves my problem. I do not want links to topics in the forum and encyclopedia. Indeed, I spent five months studying her closely and following her advice.
My last word is that I am ready to pay everything I have in order to communicate with my spiritual family.
Thanks to all.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Is the spirit you inquired from a reliable seller.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Oussamaferkous
new here
new here

Certainly. Everything I bought spirits, services, spells, was from (CH).

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Oussamaferkous wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:11 pm welcome everybody.
Does anyone suffer from the problem that I suffer from?
There is a lot of threads about situations like this.
Oussamaferkous wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:11 pm I do not want links to topics in the forum and encyclopedia.
Then you can only pray for a miracle because every possible thing has already been said in those threads I mentioned. Praying for miracles too, probably.

You mention you do meditation and rituals. What meditations, what rituals. We basically know nothing of what you're really doing, what you have done and how long you did those things.

Aside from training and developing your clairvoyance and clairaudience and other clair senses, there's not really anything you can do to make it happen unless you're lucky or you get your miracle.
And some people work on developing those senses for years, even decades before they see results. And not big boom bangalang results either. Small, hardly noticeable results.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Conium
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
Zodiac:

How long have you been actively training your senses? Also are you disregarding input because it doesn't fit what you believe the manifestation should look/feel/sound like? Have you invited your companion in meditation and ask them to aid you in developing your senses?

For a lot of people, clairaudience can manifest as intrusive thoughts in a different tone, and clairvoyance plays like memories that feel like they're behind the mind's eye.

If you aren't putting in the work to train and develop your senses it's hard to achieve any results and if you're comparing your experiences to other's, stop. We share the good, the successes and not necessarily the struggles that it takes to get to that point.

Oussamaferkous
new here
new here

Thanks for these responses. I would like to say that I have read the collection of topics in this forum and encyclopedia. That is why I did not want links to it. Secondly, I have for years developed my own abilities. I also studied many books on magic. I remember, for example, the books of the Forbidden Book of the Great Sun of Knowledge, Boni. Also to be sassy. I have knowledge of the names and kingdoms of the djinn and how to summon them. (Nejmeh Bint Al Ahmar) (Aina Bint Al Shaitan) (Fatima Al Sahabyah) and many ... that is why I asked for expert help.

Oussamaferkous
new here
new here

By the way, the Djinn are not only spirits, but rather living beings who live on Earth just as we humans do. And they are three types of them who are like the wind, they are the pilots, and some of them are like serpents and scorpions, and among them is a line like humans who breed, eat and drink. They have ranks given by the ifrit, then the marie , including divers........ect

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Oussamaferkous wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:44 pm Thanks for these responses. I would like to say that I have read the collection of topics in this forum and encyclopedia. That is why I did not want links to it. Secondly, I have for years developed my own abilities. I also studied many books on magic. I remember, for example, the books of the Forbidden Book of the Great Sun of Knowledge, Boni. Also to be sassy. I have knowledge of the names and kingdoms of the djinn and how to summon them. (Nejmeh Bint Al Ahmar) (Aina Bint Al Shaitan) (Fatima Al Sahabyah) and many ... that is why I asked for expert help.
That's great that you have knowledge about them and how to summon them.
Does that mean you have the ability to see, interact and talk with those Djinn?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Oussamaferkous
new here
new here

[/quote]
That's great that you have knowledge about them and how to summon them.
Does that mean you have the ability to see, interact and talk with those Djinn?
[/quote]

Our magic methods differ from your method on this site. There is no such thing as "keep spirit" at all. Rather, we are making the very real, real summons of the jinn. This is not a game. There is a treaty made upon call and conditions. And as soon as it is complete, the summoned jinn can block him whenever he wants. But in your style, you say "keep spirit ", and that's why I wanted to get to know this area that we don't know. As it seems to be nice and does not contain the dangers of real magic here.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Oussamaferkous wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Our magic methods differ from your method on this site. There is no such thing as "keep spirit" at all. Rather, we are making the very real, real summons of the jinn. This is not a game. There is a treaty made upon call and conditions. And as soon as it is complete, the summoned jinn can block him whenever he wants. But in your style, you say "keep spirit ", and that's why I wanted to get to know this area that we don't know. As it seems to be nice and does not contain the dangers of real magic here.
As far as I can tell, that doesn't clearly answer the question asked, which was: do you have the ability to see, interact and talk to those Djinn?
Because if using the methodology you do with Djinn allows for successful exchanges with the Djinn, then you may consider from the mechanics of that method and the resulting experience something which can aid you with whatever spirit you 'keep'.
Spirit 'keeping' is just a term to relay that a spirit was conjured and a binding was made to allow communication, so somebody did in fact make the effort of summoning and it can be as complex or as simple as you may consider, it is just that usually a practitioner is summoning on somebody else's behalf rather than that somebody doing it for themselves.

For you to insinuate this isn't 'real magic' is part of why you're not capable of connecting with your succubus, you're being too passive about it. This is real magic. You couldn't summon a succubus for yourself so you paid somebody else to, and now you have to develop a connection. The only reason keeping is nice is because somebody else did a lot of work FOR you and so now consider what kind of work you will do, because no you can't pay for the answer, you can only ever pay for support and the best support would be precise to your actual problem which we don't know at all.

Tell us PRECISELY what you have done to try to develop this connection and I can probably tell you what is wrong. I want to know every single thing you have done so far and I want it to be specific. If you can't do that then nobody can really help you.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”