Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 am
Aprophis wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:41 am
marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am Now we enter the "feed or not feed" discussion.
Which is entirely on you, because that wasn't my point.
They still need to feed on sexual energy to live unless they're spirits.
I don't think you are accurate. Feed means predator/prey, in this case sexual energy. It's taking our energy, lifehood, to give to them. I've yet to encounter anyone with a Ubi spirit or entity that loses sexual energy from these relationships.

They don't feed on sexual energy. They use sexual energy to bond with us.
Endorsed.

E can sometimes give me one heck of a workout, but what usually happens after one of those is, my heartbeat and breathing will be slowing down, and I'll be sweating profusely...and yet I'll still be about as eager as a sailor who hasn't been ashore in a month.

No wonder I got defensive back there, sheesh. Fairly staunch Baptist upbringing, spent decades trying to advance my spirituality by never-ever-ever straying from RHP, and now here I am regularly canoodling with an incubus. :@

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:58 am I don't think you are accurate. Feed means predator/prey, in this case sexual energy. It's taking our energy, lifehood, to give to them. I've yet to encounter anyone with a Ubi spirit or entity that loses sexual energy from these relationships.

They don't feed on sexual energy. They use sexual energy to bond with us.
Usually you don't notice that loss of energy, it's not as if they suck you dry. Although as man after an orgasm it's usual you get tired.
Vampires are similar. How many people on here have you heard actually get weak by them feeding? They just usually don't take so much that people notice.
Besides, how would you even know if they feed on your energy or not? I mean you have nothing to compare, right?
No before/after. No "Ah, this is how this feels like". Because either they don't feed on you or you just don't notice. The results are similar, there's no noticable change for you, you just don't know.

Anyway, it's story time.
Back at the beginning of keeping for me, I got some entities from a seller.
A seller who didn't know what they're doing with their bindings, which I didn't find out until much later.
Their bindings weren't normal bindings, they were forced bindings.
And not just forced bindings but also basically trapping the spirits in very small spaces without the ability to communicate.
Amongst them was a succubus.
She nearly starved to death because she couldn't get sexual energy. She was already in a frenzy screaming for it.
And I repeat: She NEARLY.STARVED.TO.DEATH.

So, imho and based on my rather terrible experience, your argument is invalid, no matter how nice you want to paint it.
They are still predators. Sure they're aware, intelligent and can have feelings of love.
So do vampires, but they still need to feed off people.
Cats can feel love too, that doesn't mean they won't scratch you or eat your dead corpse when it comes down to it.

But this is really getting off topic, sorry. I will leave it at that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I would definitely eat at someone's corpse if it came down to that, so yeah.
I think a lot of us could relate. But this isn't a cannibalism discussion so I will bow out at that and observe from a distance.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Yep. It's a huge qualm of mine. Sadly runs rampant in so many meta spaces.. Honestly can't stand it. Just irritating to me really. Also I cannot stand the men who gloat about how they can 'dominate' all female succubus or demonics they work with lmfao. That one makes me laugh big time because I have seen it so often.. and that makes me wonder if that's the same attitude they have toward (living) women loool.
I think some of the biggest ones I can name off is some folk try to use it as a way to fulfill their true desire of a romantic relationship like you said, so then they resort to the metaphysical, and succubus especially are commonly viewed as ~sexy vixens~ ..voluptuous beings..etc... I've ranted about this time and time again but there are a multitude of so many different "sexual" races and beings out there that exist and so I get a little sketched when all I see is this romanticization with succubi /only/, when I know the real reason behind it.
And a lot of these same folk complaining about how something is not happening in the 'physical' for them with these 'sexual' beings like... that is so very telling to me.

Though to answer the question, I am one of those people who have a large group of mostly male 'sexual' entities and spirits and I think for me a lot of it is to do with helping with my sexual trauma and work with a few of my chakras.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Aprophis, thanks for your input. I do see your point. Perhaps that's the difference between entities and spirits? My two Ubis are spirits. Still, whether they feed upon sexual energy is a good question. They say no. But they are extremely smart and seductive, I know they have seduced me into agreeing to things they feel are beneficial to our relationship.

I have to ask, what happened to that forced bound succubus? I sure hope your story has a happy ending, it is a terrible thing that seller was doing. It also really shows how important it is to go through reputable sellers. I don't know what I would have done in your situation, but can only imagine how horrible it must have felt to find out what was going on.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:14 pm
GodSlayerBabe wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:20 am Yep. It's a huge qualm of mine. Sadly runs rampant in so many meta spaces.. Honestly can't stand it. Just irritating to me really. Also I cannot stand the men who gloat about how they can 'dominate' all female succubus or demonics they work with lmfao.
I find that hilarious as well. The only way to dominate a Ubi is if they let you. There's probably a lot of Ubis that allow that, but it's only because they allow it. Unless the person finds a way to forcibly bind one, like Aprophis shared.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Deaday2all
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Deadae
Zodiac:

I find ALL of this Hilarious. Wheres the popcorn? ... No one seems to agree on anything. What to believe? who to go to for questions and answers? Being a new member this is quite disturbing. But at the same time learning how each individual is as they hold to their structure of beliefs. Not trying to step on toes just well.. Hell idk even know where i was going anymore... Haaa haha Good Times.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

My two cents on the starting question:

Why sex spirits? In my case, it certainly wasn't something I was looking for. My incubus chose me, not the other way around. He's the one who got me into spirit keeping and convinced me to interact with other spirits. I won't go into details, other than to say I was deeply sexually repressed before he started interacting with me. Also, he's worked (very gently) to convince me that not all non-angelic spirits are evil demons out to torture me, lol.

However, I don't think he's limited to just sex. He is extremely clever, humorous, and affectionate. We are at this point working on something that might one day become a marriage contract between us. I think he wants to be involved with most aspects of my life, including my writing. He's the reason I left Christianity, but he's also the reason I started to worship the gods I follow now. Pretty much my entire viewpoint on life has changed because of him. I feel extremely grateful that he chose to be with me.

When we initially met, I thought I was going to be with him and him alone, but he met that with a definitive "no". It was him that convinced me to date the human person I'm married to now.

I suppose, in my case, the answer to the question is "Because one of them is in love with me." It wasn't a choice that I made, but I don't regret it at all.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:10 pm Aprophis, thanks for your input. I do see your point. Perhaps that's the difference between entities and spirits? My two Ubis are spirits. Still, whether they feed upon sexual energy is a good question. They say no. But they are extremely smart and seductive, I know they have seduced me into agreeing to things they feel are beneficial to our relationship.
Well, that's basically what CH says. Spirits don't need to feed, they're dead, they have no needs like that anymore.
They just enjoy the energies but don't need them.
marquest wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:10 pm I have to ask, what happened to that forced bound succubus? I sure hope your story has a happy ending, it is a terrible thing that seller was doing. It also really shows how important it is to go through reputable sellers. I don't know what I would have done in your situation, but can only imagine how horrible it must have felt to find out what was going on.
Yeah, she and the others were saved, although one of them hurt themselves because of the isolation.
I know it nearly made me quit spirit keeping, that's for sure.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I don't keep any sexual spirits but am wondering if I should or not because...

I pretty much have never had a real or lasting human romantic relationship. The last two girls I had sex with, I regret and I kind of wish I was a virgin because I feel like I have a lot of sexual trauma. I am just very uncomfortable with sex. It feels animalistic and unnatural to me. But I also have a really hard time connecting to other people. I have Mars in Gemini and so sex for me is very intellectual and not so physical and I find that I don't connect with the people around me intellectually. And I put up these barriers because everything in my DNA (and from lousy experiences with friends and brief romances) tells me that I cannot connect with other people on a deep level. I know this is my own Unconscious getting in the way, but it feels really hard to heal myself. I feel I can't have deep r.ships with people. I watched my parents scream at each other about how much they hated each other and other unconscious projective nonsense when I was a kid and that wound has never healed.

I've also come to see from my experiences that "girls just want sex" and I can't provide that. I'm pretty much just not masculine enough because sex is my last and not my first priority when getting to know someone and it seems like in this age if you're not interested in sex then the girl just leaves. Fair enough, but it sucks for me lol.

If I felt like it was possible to have a deep meaningful r.ship, I would probably have gotten a sexual spirit. But since I feel I'm incapable of that, I pass on it because I don't want to have another bad experience with a female parter / disappoint the spirit. But for this reason I am wondering.. should I get a sexual spirit!?? I am wondering if one can help me heal my trauma over close r.ships and sex. It would be nice to feel like it's a possibility to have a close r.ship to another human and I'm wondering if a sexual/intimate spirit would help me with this? I really would appreciate anyones thoughts.

So my reason to have one would be to help me fix my sexual trauma, express my sexuality and sex drive healthily, as well as have one to help me learn to connect with other human beings.
My reason not to is that I'm afraid I'm not sexual enough, I'm afraid I'll fail or disappoint the spirit in our r.ship, and basically that I fear intimacy. I also don't really have a social life so I feel like I wouldn't be able to apply the spirits help. Again, I really would appreciate some advice from others on what they think of my situation and how an intimate/sexual spirit would work for me in my life. <3

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”