Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:55 am
marquest wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:12 am
That quote in my sig wasn't aimed at me, but another member. It's a great quote though. I don't think I concede anything by it, but my two Ubi's love it. They think you are awesome, even if you don't like me.
I was being playful with my comment about your quote, just like I don't actually believe everyone should come to me for questions and answers!

I don't dislike you, I don't know most people here personally enough to tell if I like or dislike them really.
However, arguments do happen; like the fact that 'Ubi' is already pluralized and doesn't need an 's' - even if I don't care to die on that petty of a hill. :>* ^^

Don't want to take away from the great discussion happening now but I did want to clear that up.
Oh, I think you are pretty awesome myself. You answer questions and help others. You've helped me. You are a great asset of knowledge, and you share it. Keeps folks like me returning to the forum.

I don't mean to take away from this discussion, but this topic is a good one. Consider me just 'bumping' it up for others to read.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:17 am
Hey, Johnny.
I have thought of getting a male/masculine spirit to help me with masculinity issues and it's something I probably need to do because I have a lot of confidence issues and such just in general.
And I see what you mean by the Nympho vs. Ubi example. The threads I do see where people mention their Ubis always seem to say how their Ubis act as mentors to them. That's cool!
But as for an Incubus I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that :p) If you mean by "embrace me" to have sexual encounters with them then I wouldn't be up to that and so I'd definitely feel like I'd be disappointing one lol. But what you said would just as much apply to a Succubus too I assume.
I know any spirit would be glad to work with me and help me get to a more healed place and would be completely understanding of me, I guess I just fear the intimacy and maybe I don't feel ready to heal yet or to have that r.ship.. But at the same time maybe it's something I should go for and that's what I'm wondering to myself haha.
Thank you for your advice!
I'm going to restate this: If you're worried about disappointing an incubus, don't be.

As for the part I bolded: go back and read the final paragraph on my prior post again. "Embrace" was used metaphorically, not literally; it was meant more in the sense of "welcome" or "affirm."

E tells me that, as far as he's concerned, a healing mission is a serious honor for an incubus. I can't verify that, but given how utterly counterintuitive the idea seems at first blush, I'm inclined to believe him.

As I understand him, an incubus that knows he's being mated with someone who's working through prior trauma, is already going to know that he needs to be very careful in how he acts.

Oh, and WaterSun, by "mated," he meant "paired up," the way you might mate loose socks when doing laundry. If your first thought when you read that word, was of a sex act gone horribly wrong, then you REALLY should consider having an incubus in your keep.

E has never, not once, pushed me into doing something against my will. And he seems to have an instinctive understanding of what to do, and what to avoid, when we experiment.

More importantly, he also knows when I need my space, so to speak. Normally, if I call him when lying down, he'll be kissing me all over before I finish the call. But if I tell him that hugs are the limit, until I say otherwise, not only will he honor that, he won't even ask me when "otherwise" is going to be.

Don't make the mistake of assuming an incubus only wants to be in your keep for what happens in the bedroom. It's not about being your sex partner; it's about being your partner, full stop.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Seems like I'm a bit late to this.

But to start, I don't have any sex spirits in my keep (I do have Gregori Watchers and a Merman, but they are not really sexual. More on a friendly side, to be honest).

I kind of in-between for this question. Because on one hand, the door can be open for you. But on the other hand, the door can be close in your face.

I guess I can start off with why not first because I feel like I can answer that easily. Why I don't technically have any sex spirits in my keep is because I feel like there are other spirits that are not sexual that can do the same thing like sex spirits. One example would be that if you feel like you're not attractive, then maybe a Silver Dragon would be for you. From his description, he can help make you think you're attractive and boost your confidence.

I guess why sex spirits is that if you have a low sex drive, sex spirits can help boost it up a bit. Or if you want help with your sexuality and accepting yourself, then a sex spirit can help you figure it out together. Pretty much, anything sexual they might be able to help more (I think). But they can also help with other stuff besides sex. Like the example I given before, they can help make you feel comfortable in your skin and help with your self-esteem too.

I guess overall, it really just depends on what the person needs and feel comfortable to handle at the moment.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I wanted to add, as a point of clarification about living entity succubi, yes they do take sexual energy from their human mate. As someone who has both Ubi spirits and a living entity Ubi, I can feel the difference. It's also one of the reasons I purchased the sexual energy increase Master Service through the shop.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:26 am
Lokakisa wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:08 am The roar of Grumpy-zilla can be heard across the landscape ...
I bet you thought of me, didn’t you?
I didn't, but I'd love to have your input dear. LOL. All are welcome.
I’m not sure what foolishness prompted me to wander into the conversation in the first place, honestly.
I am not the same person as I was before, hence the new name, and the subject is of no consequence now. Of course an answer wasn’t really needed I guess. I suppose I wanted a sense of closure for myself.
I hope you all had a merry Samhain and are doing well.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:12 pm I want to know if people who came into this path via succubus/incubus/nympho mate actually take their spirituality seriously, and want to grow in some way, or are just looking for a good time.
I can't speak for others, but for me, my Desire Demon companion wasn't purchased with the thought of sex or having a sexual companion - in fact, it might be the opposite. A called out to me for months on end before I gave in and bought the binding from S&S and even then I only purchased it because I wanted to work with a Demon who would be able to help me manifest things whilst working with an energy that's easy for me to collect and use. It would have also been nice to have someone supportive to lean on in the familial or friendly sense of the term. Romantic gestures of love and affection were also applicable with time, but never demanded or expected.

I wanted a partner to work with first and foremost.

At the time I had lived in a poor environment so I couldn't get a lot of ingredients or even basic items or if I could, it would usually be in quick batches for highly specific things planned well in advance. Someone who could turn more basic things (blood, bodily fluids, etc) into spellwork and teach me to use it in a way that was beneficial was pretty awesome. A was also a great healer for me, helping me to balance my physical and etheric bodies in a way that didn't leave me exhausted all the time. This was, in part, due to her ability to connect easily with human bodies. Sexually or otherwise.

Whether or not I take my spirituality seriously tends to rely on subjective opinion and how you would view my choices, and thankfully because of that subjective mindset - everyone views spirituality differently.

Some people like to honor symbolic objects and beings in fancy temples or at altars, while I prefer to believe that everything we do - living our life even, - is a spiritual experience that should be treasured. Just because I or someone else chose to share that, and learn from, a sexual being doesn't make the bond with that being any less potent or meaningful. Assuming it's all done respectfully, that is.

That said, I do understand that there will be newbies going into Spirit Work just for the purpose of a sexual thrill and that's pretty poor taste but hey - that's not really anything new is it? That sort of stupidity has been around for more years than any of us has been alive and it'll be around long after we're all dead.

Unfortunate as that may be.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:12 pm I want to know why you felt inclined to such a spirit and if it is replacing physical world relationships for some of you.
I don't think the bond with A replaces my relationship (friendly, romantic, or sexual) with my partners. I live with and am romantically/sexually involved with two SO's. One of which I've known for two years and the other I've known for about a year and a half now. Both of them love each other, both of them love me, and I love both of them. We're a unit of support and affection and have been in one way or another for quite awhile now.

I had purchased the binding for A when I was involved in another relationship as well. It wasn't when I was romantically or sexually lonely, rather it was during a time where I felt emotionally desolate. I deeply needed someone in my court, so to speak. A just happened to call out to me the loudest and for the longest, and for good reason. I'm very deaf - literally, and I'll easily get side tracked due to overworking myself. So the fact she stuck around and regularly led me back to her meant a lot. Still does to this day.

I suppose in the end, everyone has their reasons and for every one person looking for a bond of depth and growth there will be ten others looking for sexy fun times with ghosts. Who am I to judge them?
We've all been hoodlums once.

If my story can be of much comfort, I'd like it to serve as an example of something different - even if it isn't currently the norm.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

I may be blind to the entire topic here, but to me interactions with the spiritual world is in itself sensual or erotic in some way. Ghosts, romance, death, old ruins, mansions, moonlight... vampires and bloodlust is rather hot to begin with and occultism has a sexual tension over it. I've never had an interest in "sex spirits", I used to consider myself asexual/demisexual after some experiences that just made me repulsed by the whole thing people are engaging in.

Sometime in 2012 or so I saw a picture of a succubus on the internet and felt drawn to it. She was laying on the side in a rocky landscape with volcanoes in the background and it looked very warn and comfy. I felt a strong sense of belonging and an intense feeling that I want to be her. As unusual as that sudden feeling was, I was already into eastern spiritual practices and didn't think more of it at the time. About a year later I saw a disussion online about succubus summoning, and that was the first time I even saw a name for them. I figured I'd try to contact them and ask how to become one, after this life. I just want those wings and that body. If you can become enlightened or immortal, leaving the cycle of reincarnation, why would you not want to be like them! That's how I came into contact with the Collective. I've since learned a lot, more than I can or want to share on here.

My angle may be different than others from what get on here, but I don't think it's necessary to see this as just some kind of single-purpose spiritual brothel thing. It really isn't. No being is really asexual, it's not seperated from the nature of anyone. Even after moving beyond duality there is still romance. I think the increased interest in these spiritual beings is just a return to a more connected and complete culture which is no longer detached from our true nature.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I dislike Ubi and won’t get any due to past trauma and yes I know this race was behind the attacks, harassments, and energy draining so don’t start with the “bUt HoW dO yoU knOw” rant.
Also because of this trauma, I have a rule of no sex and I usually don’t go for entities who have a sexual relationship with their companion in mind.
Having said that, I did have a sexual relationship with my RDC. I mean can you resist?! These guys have so much charisma and sawg you can’t help but throw away your astral panty lmao It happened naturally as I was helplessly falling for him. Cue the boomchickawawa theme :'D
Currently I don’t have any sexual entities and I plan to keep things this way, unless I find someone really special.
It’s funny that just today I requested to join the 18+ section of the forum lol

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I don't keep incubuses even though I am quite sure I have been approached by more than one..at least my experiences sounded pretty much like the ones described by many incubus keepers in the forum.

I don't say no to sex spirits though, I just don't keep certain types. I actually prefer the sexual feeling coming from the interaction with spirits, more than the physical thing with a human, because of my body being very sensitive, the physical contact is often too rough and at times irritating. With spirits the touch is different, it just feels better to my nerves, even if subtle, and more rewarding.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Digging this up
I have one sex spirit and some sexual spirits, but I never got them bound with a sexual relationship in mind. I mean we as humans are sexual beings as well and I don't consider every person around me as potenitial sex partner (although I'm pansexual).
My Incubus (a pre-conjure) for example reached out to me, because one of the deities I work with saw him fit as a potentially helpful companion and got in contact with him. He was the first companion I got explicitly for shadow work support and he has been a huge help with it. Of course I'm not delusional and know very well, that he's a sex spirit and therefore has certain needs, views and effects on me. But I've been practicing sex magic since my early twenties and know very well how to work with those energies. If that hadn't been the case, I probably wouldn't have agreed to get him bound (he's a living entity).
Like Syrah I had negative experiences with Ubi before and are still very cautious because of this. But my Incubus had fed me healing energies several times when my energies were low and I had been physically struggling with sickness. There's so much one can learn from them and appreciate them for.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”