Advise please in your view >> http://www.voodoo-spells.net/

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Maldini11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi All,
since this section is for sellers review and possible questions has anyone dealt with this site http://www.voodoo-spells.net/voodoo-love-spells

Views are welcomed - fake? or genuine?

thank you

Maldini
those who can do, those who can't talk.
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

well... I dont think the photo is a genuine picture of the seller, just a generic photo of a black Haitian, they dont mention any prices, and they say that they only take one client per week so this is going to cost you an arm and a leg. Ive never used them but the lack of transparency with costs tells me that when you contact them by email they try and suss out your level of affluence by the way that you come across and then think up some numbers accordingly. None of what I have mentioned inspires me with any confidence in them.
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

HI. I spoke to her and she was willing to ask any questions I asked. Her fees were around $295 I believe and I didnt have that kind of money and since I have been scammed by so many I couldnt do it. But like I said she did answer any questions so that was good.. If you try her please let us know thanks

Becca
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

It is good that the seller was eager to engage with you but at the end of the day if they are wanting your cash then that is pretty standard procedure for a seller. Personally I have heard of sellers who respond to queries in a heartbeat, are charming, sympathetic and understanding, however after cash has been spent, whatever they have promised to achieve for you has not been forthcoming. Saying that, this may be a genuine spellcaster, but like you I have absolutely no intention of parting with that kind of cash on the basis of an unoriginal website, an unconvincing photo of the owner and a friendly sales pitch.
Maldini11
new here
new here

all very good point - i too fell into the trap of very good talkative sellers - that after the cash was spent, the rest is pretty much forget all about it.

I too had concerns on the fact that they are a bit too vague on that site, no prices no indication on where they are based.

it looks very artificial and scam like! i'm afraid..

God dam it - what does one afto to do to find the real deal.

thank you for taking the time for cheking this - i do find that at list on this forum people can share opinions since they have tried and been down the same road i've been. Rather fed up in dealing with the lies..
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I got hosed by a seller and also from an ebay seller, who is not that bright..
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

The website looks clean and easy to read. It's interesting that they use people's full name in the testimonials.
Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Maldini, have you ever tried to cast yourself? If so, what were the results?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's good advice to always dowse the effectiveness of a spell before buying it. Ask the pendulum if the person is legit or not. If they are, then check to see if their magic would be effective. If you want to get all fancy, you can use charts to figure out the spellcaster's power level and the strength of the spell.
Maldini11
new here
new here

Good morning Magnolia - to answer you question i did tried that avenue as per the email i sent you a while back, the results - well lets just say that my lack of know-how and technique leaves a lot to be desired.

Its best to let the pros (if any are) to offer help. but i'm starting to think that those are far an few in between

Vera - i wish i had that much skill and be as guided as you describe - with the pendulum or check the charts.. i did a bit or reading books wise.. but i'm far from being the finished or polished article here.

thank you for the advise anyway

Return to “Seller Review”