Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

(Mods, if there is a location better-suited for this post, feel free to move it)

I have developed a technique for further developing Clairaudience, and I think it may really help those of you who are struggling with opening up and hearing your companions.

When we think of Clairaudience, especially starting out, the first impression we get is hearing our companions like they are physically in the room next to us. It becomes disappointing when we can't quite seem to experience it this way.

One of the things we forget is that our companions do not speak to us like our physical family members do, and instead communicate on a different frequency and wavelength which is much higher in vibration.

What Clairaudience is, is interpreting the energies of their words as sound through your psychic ears and third eye. With exercises focusing on Clairaudience, you are told to listen to their voices in a quiet place. What is not explained, and I feel some people miss, is that you need to tune your psychic hearing to their vibration, and listen not just for voices, but to their energy itself.

With Clairaudience, each companion's voice has a specific energy, not just a tone to it. In this way, you are also utilizing Clairsentience, which goes hand in hand with Clairaudience. Your third eye and ears pick up the energy being directed at you from your companions voice, which you can tune into to hear what they are saying.

Here's an exercise you can practice:

1) Find a quiet room. If you want, turn off the lights and then get in a comfortable position, whichever is most comfortable for you, be it sitting on a chair, the floor, or laying in bed, etc.

2) Get into a relaxed state of mind. Take a few deep breaths, and then close your eyes. Ask one of your companions to sit with you for this exercise, and ask them to talk to you.

3) Focus on your ears, and tune into their energy. Your ears might feel like something is in or around them, like a pressure. While you do this, you may notice that the pressure of the energy changes and is directed towards your companion. That is their energy your ears are picking up.

4) Keep a focus on the energy of your ears, and tune into your companion's energy which should have your attention at this time.The key is to focus on your psychic ears while also focusing on your companion's energy through them.

You are trying to tune into your psychic ears rather than the physical ones and hear through them. At this point you want to hold that focus, which may be difficult at first, and eventually you'll start picking up words, tones, and even more subtle things from your companion. If your focus snaps, or you lose concentration, all you need to do is start focusing again.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Nice write-up, thank you.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you, Kitsune. This made a lot of sense to me; I'll definitely be trying this out soon!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Thank you for this, I'm definitely gonna try this out! This is the only way I can find I "hear" them.

I've learned from many that clairaudience can be physically hearing spirits, (even if its muffled voices or just sounds around the house and things of that nature), as well as hearing them in your inner dialogue or receiving their energies that you can interpret into words or feelings. It's a very wide-ranging clair type that I wish I knew correctly about sooner. I do wish I could physically hear them too but that's far in coming :/

My clairaudience works in the form of ear ringing and air pressure dropping in my ears, though It comes on random. So exercises like these are super helpful for me to be able to conduct it all on my own terms too.

Much love

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Pangaea
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Pangaea
Zodiac:

Great post, thanks!
What do you mean by 'psychic ears' and how do you tune into them?

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you Kitsune for posting about clairaudience. The exercise is something I want to try.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thank you...This was me struggling to hear my spirits...so glad to have passed that...

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “Educational Material”