Grounding yourself 3 times at once from different spots.

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Shaddowpumpkin
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No name
If I could be anything, I would be...: No name
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Cerium sky dragon consoul
Zodiac:

I usely see people ground themself's from the earth. But if I were too do the same with two other objects, let say the sun and moon at the same time and connect forming some kind of triangle.

I think there's something to this. Any thoughts?

0x. It takes a story to describe a word, and words to tell the story.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Shaddowpumpkin wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:08 am I usely see people ground themself's from the earth. But if I were too do the same with two other objects, let say the sun and moon at the same time and connect forming some kind of triangle.

I think there's something to this. Any thoughts?
Maybe it's just the words you've used, but my immediate reaction is that 'grounding' is about the ground and the earth - literally the planet Earth. What some call the gravity well comes into that. For all of us it is a downwards thing, connecting with what is below our feet. The ground and our planet Earth is solid, substantial and has those energetic qualities.

Everything 'above' us, eg out there in space like the Moon and Sun - is really part of the heavens. As a rule of thumb generalisation, the energy out there is cosmic, spacey and more refined. Connecting with that energy in an unbalanced way can literally leave us spaced out - for which the antidote is grounding with earth energy. It literally can bring someone back down to earth and in their body.

Grounding seems to be widely recommended as a fundamental part of spiritual practice nowadays. From that standpoint, it is also possible to work with sun and moon energies - or other energies of planets, stars, galaxies etc. (I first had the pleasure of doing that via taoist methods). But none of that is part of grounding.

The ideal - or so it seems to me from my spiritual learning & practice over the last few decades - is to be balanced between heaven and earth, connected to both appropriately.

I used to wonder what it might feel like to stand on another planet - like Mars - and what doing grounding methods there might feel like. If humans do move out beyond our planet's gravity field into space, will we psychically always need to orientate ourselves back to Earth via some sort of distant grounding technique? This energy isn't available anywhere else that we yet know of.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Meditation”