new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Woow very nice blezheng! I have a mononoke spirit with me too, strong presence but she is not very sociable or less sociable than others, but happy when I talk with her ( I thinks so), I imagine her with long white hair, white kimono and asian traits :)

Never saw shadows (I don't remember) but two vamps of my group likes to ''pop'' their faces on my mental screen (I guess I can say it's visions?) Like ''Hey! Give me attention pls~''

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I recently saw my Gregori Watcher, my Nephilim, my Einherjar and my past life hubby. My Gregori watcher is wearing a black hood with a plunging neckline and I saw his buff body with 6 pack abs. I always see my Nephilim topless with black pants and also has a buff muscular body. My Einherjar always wears full body armor with some Norse magic symbols. My past life hubby usually wears a Han dynasty robe. I find it cool to have muscular handsome men as protective spirits! :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I’ve tried desperately to see things, but I can’t.
In my mind’s eye, I see them as their picture that came with the binding, and then the rest just seems like my imaginative fantasy.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I never doubted the things that I've seen from orbs, shadows up to full manifestations, I think it's also because of my intensive everyday traditional Western, Eastern and Southeastern spiritual and magickal cultivation.

I believe it takes mental effort and time to imagine something, on my end I just see them in their respective manifestations out of nowhere. So far I've seen my Gaki wearing somewhat like a Victorian era-ish robe. Sometimes they do appear to me based on their descriptions given by CH, sometimes they don't. Sometimes I see my Astral Malichai djinn looking like an avant-garde ballerina for example. Last night I also literally saw a shadow of a lizard looking spirit even though there's no physical lizard at all, like just a shadow of a lizard and I also saw my Leprechaun and Brownie playing in the kitchen (both are in shadow form though).

That's the advice that I would give to beginners if they wish to develop their ability to see spirits, it may be tedious to practice traditional/ceremonial magick but it's worth it and practicing traditional magick requires diligence as well as a lot of discipline. It's not mandatory to practice such types of magick but I think it would help greatly to improve 3rd eye abilities.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I’ve been trying not to think too much about looks but instead about colors, emotions, feelings, touches, sensations, and the like, you know? Thinking that might be a better start. Is someone dark or light, are they amused or melancholy, warm or cool, do they communicate with a brush against the face, a scent, a heaviness to the air ... that sort of thing. Like how to tell my companions apart in the way they feel and communicate, while trying not to let my imagination get in the way. “Seeing” or shadows is either not my strong point, or perhaps will come later. “Hearing” maybe ... I don’t know.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I always hear my spirits speak as well and my Voodoo magick practitioner friend told me that I'm clairaudient because I knew that his spirit friend was a British when I heard his spirit friend speak when he allowed his spirit friend to visit me and I knew and heard that he's British because of the accent of the spirit and he didn't even tell me that his spirit friend is British to begin with. I can feel their emotions. I can feel energy and touch as well etc. I know spirits don't just manifest in one avenue such as through sight either in 3rd eye or physical eyes. One time I even smelled a spirit and one manifested in the sense of taste. I've already talked about this a lot in the adult discussions thread as well as many others. I just told the seeing part in my previous comments here because of the title. :)

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh gosh yeah, I hope I’m not taking things off the rails again. I’m not sure if sight is really common or if trying out other methods leads to that.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Shifa,

I am glad I don't HEAR out loud sonds or anything. But my telepathic communication is fine and easy to turn on and off. I am more of a visionary who is able to see through dimensions. Yet, I don't necessarily prefer to be always psychic. It wears me off physically.

So just saying this, for you not to get worked up about something that is really supposed to be beyond our control and operating by free will of spirit and humans in agreement.

I like sleeping at night. But if there is a REASON for me to be awakened in the middle of the night, there will be a important message for me to receive.

I hope this makes sense. I do love being ORDINARY human. I love being balanced and my skills grounded and feel natural.

What I mean is, I never meditated in my life but I do pray and read my Bible. I go out to my Botanical Gardens for hours... and sometimes, I literally Hug my fav Royal Poinciana tree. 😂

I taught and play my own music on different instruments and sing my own songs, even sometimes on angels language on my way to work 5:30 am.

So I share this much for you to know, everyone is different. This works for me with my 11 spirit friends and my magic also ought to be practical and grounded and balanced. Otherwise, 😏 i end up sleeping All day. 😴
Shifa wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:42 pm Oh gosh yeah, I hope I’m not taking things off the rails again. I’m not sure if sight is really common or if trying out other methods leads to that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Exactly, everyone is different. Not everyone will have the same experiences. That's what I also aim to do, do my mundane things and tai chi for longevity in the day and do most of my magick rituals at night, also always establish balance in life.

I just woke up seeing the face of my beloved past life hubby as well as my Waif Faery in the way CH described her. The more I practiced magick, the more I saw their faces and bodies in a clearer way.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think maybe I don’t have any gifts at all. Is it wrong to use my imagination?

Return to “Paranormal Energy”