You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:03 pm My tips for others to help them see spirits is also not just to cultivate their abilities but also to strengthen their bond with their spirits because it would convince them to manifest. They would manifest if they think they need to, if they want to or both. If your spirits are happy with you, there's a high chance that they would manifest.

Lately while I was recording I saw some orbs and streaks of different colors and it was very beautiful.
I love all the experiences and wisdom you share on here blezheng! Thank youu

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:32 am
blezheng wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:03 pm My tips for others to help them see spirits is also not just to cultivate their abilities but also to strengthen their bond with their spirits because it would convince them to manifest. They would manifest if they think they need to, if they want to or both. If your spirits are happy with you, there's a high chance that they would manifest.

Lately while I was recording I saw some orbs and streaks of different colors and it was very beautiful.
I love all the experiences and wisdom you share on here blezheng! Thank youu
You're welcome, thank you too and blessed be! I just saw the hand of my past life hubby on my hand while I was doing a ritual. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

That is a very good tip! and I totally agree with blezheng on this.

The strongest spirit activity I get comes from my main spirit as we have a very intense bond that goes beyond this specific life. Even though we have that bond sometimes he does not manifest in dream for example, when I ask for it, because he thinks it is not necessary and even if I get frustrated at times, I trust him..as he knows better and he is training me to go beyond the attachment to all that kind of visual manifestations and to feel his presence in other ways as well etc. but sometimes like yesterday, I can see him, when I am awaken and it is like my state of mind suddenly goes to a deeper state, even if I am awaken, like a light trance and there I can feel him and see him.

I also got my leprechauns manifesting as random vision, that was really cool and unexpected! They are active, but I saw them only once in 1 year.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:37 am You're welcome, thank you too and blessed be! I just saw the hand of my past life hubby on my hand while I was doing a ritual. :)
Eeek! xD
And yeah that tip is awesome ! ^

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

So far I've seen the silhouettes of some of my spirits and the face of my Courtwind angel. I remembered when I saw the apparition of my Ulaphres angel one time, it was a bit intimidating. Angels tend to manifest in human looking form with wings, or sometimes just a big pair of wings to me and they seem to be observant.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Personally, the stronger the bond the easier it is for me to see my spirits. And I only see them when I’m completely relaxed, half asleep or fully sleeping yet conscious.
I used to be able to see physically when I was much younger but I think I blocked this ability due to fear.
It is true that your spirits are trying their best to communicate with you even if you don’t feel that. They do the best they can. Sometimes they manifestat strongly and then you feel it has waned off and you start questioning yourself — don’t. It’s normal.
I’m currently working on understanding energies, spell work, conjuring, layering energies etc This will help me connect more and develop further. And of course: meditation!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
AstroDog83
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

I've gotten back into this after a while. It's strange because I'm having the same issues of not being able to determine whether I'm actually seeing something or if my mind is just strongly projecting images around me. It's difficult to determine if it's a sort of augmented reality or just reality? If that makes sense. Like I said it's been a while but I after a bit of meditation I feel like I can be more clear with my spirits and not panic as much as before when they appear.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I receive flashes in my mind out of nowhere. For example, I'll be loading stuff into the car when I'll suddenly get a flash of my gargoyle circling above the car. Or I'll be browsing for Magick supplies online and I'll see a hand reach toward my screen to touch an item. If I can't see their face (like the hand on the screen) I somehow know who it is.
One time I was walking in the forest and I heard a very loud screech and lots of noise. Looked up and my gargoyle was.. very "agro" and threatening /intimidating something down the path. My Egyptian psy vampire suddenly grabbed my hand and I felt the urge to stop for a second. I got major chills. Usually images come with sounds, feelings, and knowing, and if I ask to communicate then a channel will open up and dialogue will start like a phone call. I have learned not to question much anymore, unless something feels off. Most of the things I see somehow create a trail of pieces that give me confirmation that it's real. Now I just know it's real and not my mind playing tricks.

Other ways for me is when I'm laying or sitting in a dark room, watching things. I see with my physical eyes shifting colors, colored and grey smoke, shadows, shimmers, and streaks. Occasionally I'll see a face but it's fleeting.
The only spirit I have been able to see physically more than just a millisecond flash, has been my djinn. He manifests easily when he wants to. His energy appearance is like an electrical smoke with Blue grey tint. He will stand next to my bed and let me look at him, for quite a while. His energy appearance is different looking than his appearance during visions and telepathy, but his specific energy signature is there, so I know it's him.
My spirit friends usually like to send me feelings and sensations rather than appearing in front of my eyes.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”