Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,
hope that all of you have a nice summer!

I just wanted to precise a question, when you say that you see spirits, do you see them like, for example, your mom (in the physical world) OR you see them with your mind, like your physical eyes only see the environnement and your mind see the spirit doing its ''life'' in the environnement.

Why I ask this, it's because I can see them walk or be here (in the mind, so the second example), but I never know if it's just my imagination, because, if I have a talent, it's my imagination lol, it's veeery simple to imagine something in the physical environnement...

I know that the eyes of the mind is technically the famous third eye, buut I don't know if my third eye is simply active ooor, my powerful imagination are the culprit. For telepthy it's the same thing, I'm always like ''do I just answer to myself'' and imagine one of my spirit next to me "damn she do the talking for me" That's make me laugh haha

I'm always asking that to myself because, I'm doing spirit keeping for one month, so I'm technically not supposed to saw them, but a little doubt is always here.

I'm a total newbie and I don't have solid foundation yet and it's difficult for me to totally trust my intuitions.

Sooo, again (and always lol) I seek for guidance, if you can share some of your experiences, It could help me a lot.

Thank you for your guidance and your patience! uwu

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

When i go tmy balkan vampire i saw him for a second in a blink of an eye(it was only this time i saw a spirit) . In all the other cases i just feel a presence or see a shadow or feel the touch me so they can tell me they are here with me

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

It can very from person to person, both depending on the encounter/kind of spirit/entity, and how the person interprets astral/spiritual planes. I myself see it in my mind's eye.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Mralduin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alduin

I have seen things two ways. The first way was behind the wheel of my car during a rain storm at night in the middle of a crossroads. The being looked like a floating shadow. The other way was in my minds eye. It almost like things that wish to speak approach from pitch blackness with a slight highlight on their face or head. Everything else is so dark. I believe I need to work on opening my third eye fully , perhaps I will get more than just the upper body or single entities in darkness.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

It varies from person to person. I myself have seen both. I believe it is a lot more common to see them in your minds eye and its truely a gift to see them on this plane as clear as anyone else. The trick is being able to shut it off at will if that is your gift, otherwise it can get too distracting and people will think you are acting crazy.
As for the accuracy of what you are seeing/hearing try doing follow up divination with the likes of tarot cards when you ask questions or when you interact. This may help give you a feel for each spirits "voice" as they answer wit the cards and allow you to apply it without tools in the future.
Good luck!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:08 am [...]It varies from person to person. [...]
I think that's pretty important - there *are* different ways spirits can be seen but that doesn't mean each of us will see them the ways others see them or that that is even to be aimed for.

It might be better (I gather) to be open to the subtle signs of manifestation and allow our spirits to manifest to us in the ways that they feel most comfortable with. As CH materials say, that can be as orbs, shades, shadows, as well as the description we get in the order notes. And they may use any form they can to try and connect successfully with us.

I definitely 'see' my spirits in my mind's eye but I also at times see them in a way that feels like they are with me in the room - sometimes that is like a physical presence, sometimes it is not. Or at another time, as if they're distant. Others have said more or less the same.

If someone is psychically sensitive they may be able to feel the presence differently, at the same time as whatever they see.

Apart from people 'seeing' spirits differently, to some extent I think different spirits can also manifest slightly differently, in terms of their energy and what we perceive of them - on top of whether it's mainly as an orb, a humanoid shape and so on. (I hope that makes sense.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Mind eye most of the time. Astral projection. Out of body experience. The last one (in my case) is the closest to see them like when you see a human in our realty. Very very realistic.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Most of the time I see them in my mind's eye however, probably also because of my training, I'm starting to see them more in their true form and I see orbs and when I do see them in true form it's usually in my peripheral vision as of now. I also do see faces with my physical eyes but it's usually when I'm relaxed. I also start seeing them with my physical eyes but the images are not yet that clear.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I can see spirits in physical plane more like a shape with buzzing energy and if I focus I can follow their movement as well; if they are shifters I can see them shift to another form (daylight and night much more).

My third eye is very active as well so my spirit can communicate easily and show me pictures or situations they make.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I started taking an online medium development course. The speaker said that different types of mediumship can be developed, according to each person and their ease in one or another mediumship. Now, after the explanatory phase, I am meditating with auditions made by the speaker's team, with specific frequencies. I really hope to increase my skills, which so far are few. I have an easier time in dreams, I've seen some of my spirits in dreams, especially my first husband djinn introduced himself a few times to me in dreams.

8>

Return to “Paranormal Energy”