My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

A little blood on the vessel maybe? Your blood? He is a sang right? ^^

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

starseed wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:11 pm A little blood on the vessel maybe? Your blood? He is a sang right? ^^
Thanks for the tip! :8) Seems he is a spirit so not interested in blood anymore, the conjuer told me, but I can see if he appreciates anyway :8) Anyhow yesterday I changed his vessel and treated him with some more spelled incense for vampires. I gave him a beautiful silver ring with a ruby. I think he likes that, even though that is not so important for him, I guess. I will just need to focus more on him. And I have had a lot of confusion in my head and difficulty in recognizing my spirts recently due to unbounds visiting me almost every night, that makes my work with my bound spirits very hard. So yeah yesterday evening he confirmed with pendulm and also my divine angel confirmed the guy I saw in the dream was actually him, the one I mentioned previously in this post. So in the end he hasn't been too silent, it is just me that I have been confused.

starseed
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Great to hear! I just saw something in the shop that blocks communication from anything but bound spirits you have.Think it was a spelled pendant on New Arrivals page.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

starseed wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:50 pm Great to hear! I just saw something in the shop that blocks communication from anything but bound spirits you have.Think it was a spelled pendant on New Arrivals page.
I noticed that spell too yesterday :8) thanks for the tip! :8)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I got very agitated this eveining because of one thing, I tried to calm down and also my friend tried, but I was remaining very upset and agitated. I so decided to wear my vampire vessel and ask him for help. I definitely felt the difference, like a soft blanket would have been put around me and a feeling of safety and peace been restored. I am so happy to have him in my life.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yesterday I slept with his vessel and invited him to manifest, as I haven't seen him for a while. I guess I met him in dream. I do not remember the face in detail. But the feeling was that of him. So I choose to listen to my intuition. He has a very stable energy, the feeling he radiates is that of a being who has been around for quite a while and of a certain spiritual maturity, he is self-confident, but not at all in an arrogant way, I really love his energy, he is really cool.

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow, really amazing to read this!! :)

Mine are kind of silent in these times but it's because I don't communicate a lot with my spirit family recently.

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Arcanae wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:19 pm Wow, really amazing to read this!! :)

Mine are kind of silent in these times but it's because I don't communicate a lot with my spirit family recently.
They probably will come out from their silence once you start the conversation with them again. Mine too is the silent type even though I communicate with him..I think some just prefer to be watching in the background and are active only when needed.

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I think often about them (I don't know if it's him or me ) in that case I greet them but I'm very busy so that's all. With full time shift It's difficult to talk. But it's me who have bad time management :p)
But school is coming back and I will try to ask my group to participate more!

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Arcanae wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:27 pm I think often about them (I don't know if it's him or me ) in that case I greet them but I'm very busy so that's all. With full time shift It's difficult to talk. But it's me who have bad time management :p)
But school is coming back and I will try to ask my group to participate more!
oh I see, with the shifts things get more difficult. I am having a hard time too at the moment because of being very busy, trying to get the most from the free time I have. :p)

Return to “Vampire”