Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I was vegan for several years due to health issues. I'm also anemic so I have to take suppliments for it. Shortly after beginning spirit keeping I was able to eat meat. Though I don't eat a lot of it, I do buy steaks and cook them as meals for my vampires. When I go out to eat at restaurants I sometimes buy a steak meal just for my vampires. I know it can be bonding to eat meat together but my vampires seem to be fine with the steaks I give them.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

So this guy visited me...and I mean really visited. As I mentioned in another post I recently got operated, I was feeling very alone and frustrated, so I asked can any of you please come and visit me?? Feels like you are all gone, where are you when I need you the most? I don't usually talk to them like this but I was very tired, frustrated and a bit desperate...Well that night I had a nightmare and right after that I open my eyes and see a guy standing over me in the bad and looking towards me, he had brown long hair, so it was him as he is the only one with that kind of hair among all my companions. I could not see his face well as it was dark, his body was somehow fluctuating...like a spirit I would say. He radiated such a creepy and dark vibe, that I got quite scared and went to sleep in the other room. While in the other room trying to sleep I felt the smell of grilled meat, if you followed this thread you know that is a way he manifests with me as he likes to tease me because I don't eat meat lol. I then fell asleep again and still had couple of visions of him, where he manifested more clearly and in colors. This is one of the reasons some of them do not manifest, it can get pretty much scary when they do if your energy is somehow different then theirs and they do not like to scare you. Anyhow, I really appreciated that he visited as he demonstrated compassion towards me and it showed he is real, just silent and staying in the background most of the time.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This experience was so eerie but genuine. That is one reasons I don't go dark either. 😊 Loved your sharing. My Psy is very gentle and light. He is really awesome.
Angelik wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:44 am So this guy visited me...and I mean really visited. As I mentioned in another post I recently got operated, I was feeling very alone and frustrated, so I asked can any of you please come and visit me?? Feels like you are all gone, where are you when I need you the most? I don't usually talk to them like this but I was very tired, frustrated and a bit desperate...Well that night I had a nightmare and right after that I open my eyes and see a guy standing over me in the bad and looking towards me, he had brown long hair, so it was him as he is the only one with that kind of hair among all my companions. I could not see his face well as it was dark, his body was somehow fluctuating...like a spirit I would say. He radiated such a creepy and dark vibe, that I got quite scared and went to sleep in the other room. While in the other room trying to sleep I felt the smell of grilled meat, if you followed this thread you know that is a way he manifests with me as he likes to tease me because I don't eat meat lol. I then fell asleep again and still had couple of visions of him, where he manifested more clearly and in colors. This is one of the reasons some of them do not manifest, it can get pretty much scary when they do if your energy is somehow different then theirs and they do not like to scare you. Anyhow, I really appreciated that he visited as he demonstrated compassion towards me and it showed he is real, just silent and staying in the background most of the time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:23 am This experience was so eerie but genuine. That is one reasons I don't go dark either. 😊 Loved your sharing. My Psy is very gentle and light. He is really awesome.
Angelik wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:44 am So this guy visited me...and I mean really visited. As I mentioned in another post I recently got operated, I was feeling very alone and frustrated, so I asked can any of you please come and visit me?? Feels like you are all gone, where are you when I need you the most? I don't usually talk to them like this but I was very tired, frustrated and a bit desperate...Well that night I had a nightmare and right after that I open my eyes and see a guy standing over me in the bad and looking towards me, he had brown long hair, so it was him as he is the only one with that kind of hair among all my companions. I could not see his face well as it was dark, his body was somehow fluctuating...like a spirit I would say. He radiated such a creepy and dark vibe, that I got quite scared and went to sleep in the other room. While in the other room trying to sleep I felt the smell of grilled meat, if you followed this thread you know that is a way he manifests with me as he likes to tease me because I don't eat meat lol. I then fell asleep again and still had couple of visions of him, where he manifested more clearly and in colors. This is one of the reasons some of them do not manifest, it can get pretty much scary when they do if your energy is somehow different then theirs and they do not like to scare you. Anyhow, I really appreciated that he visited as he demonstrated compassion towards me and it showed he is real, just silent and staying in the background most of the time.
Glad you liked reading about my experience ASTER 🙂 Mine is not too dark, just my energy different than his I guess.

DiablaEnana
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I’m not sure yet

So cute! Him making you crave meat made me laugh. :'D <3

EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 43

I like meat and my hamburgers, and steak rare, so I will be purchasing a sanguine vampire. Do they have fangs like in the movies? Also do they drink your blood in dreams because I had a dream I got cut, and blood spurted out everywhere, so if they could drink that, it would be a plus for them. Also I had another dream where a spirit gave me a cup, and shoved it in my mouth and when I tasted it, it tasted like blood. All the more reason to buy a sanguine vampire.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DiablaEnana wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:29 pm So cute! Him making you crave meat made me laugh. :'D <3
Yes he has a sense of humor 🙂

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

EyesOfPower wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:29 am I like meat and my hamburgers, and steak rare, so I will be purchasing a sanguine vampire. Do they have fangs like in the movies? Also do they drink your blood in dreams because I had a dream I got cut, and blood spurted out everywhere, so if they could drink that, it would be a plus for them. Also I had another dream where a spirit gave me a cup, and shoved it in my mouth and when I tasted it, it tasted like blood. All the more reason to buy a sanguine vampire.
Mine does not have fangs or at least he has not shown those and also he is a spirit, I was told he does not need blood. I guess he uses the grilled meat smell mostly as a signal for me to recognize when he is around..
I think other vampire keepers might have different experiences and indeed see fangs and blood, but that has not happened to me.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have 3 sanguines and 4 psy vamps although I haven’t noticed significant cravings for specific foods because, my recent sanguine definitely causes me to think of red meat. Although, I only have him for less then a month, I already had red meat cooked just because of him nearly every week at least once. Luckily, I don’t mind having red 🥩 although I am not an expert frying it well. But it’ll do for us to enjoy it.

This vampire is my absolute favourite actually, although I 💗 every one of them. I guess vampires are also sometimes are better matched then others and eventually that causes me as a keeper to feel a special bond stronger with one then with the rest of them.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:45 am I have 3 sanguines and 4 psy vamps although I haven’t noticed significant cravings for specific foods because, my recent sanguine definitely causes me to think of red meat. Although, I only have him for less then a month, I already had red meat cooked just because of him nearly every week at least once. Luckily, I don’t mind having red 🥩 although I am not an expert frying it well. But it’ll do for us to enjoy it.

This vampire is my absolute favourite actually, although I 💗 every one of them. I guess vampires are also sometimes are better matched then others and eventually that causes me as a keeper to feel a special bond stronger with one then with the rest of them.
I find it interesting that we both have a similar number of Vampires, although mine are a mix of 2 Psy and 5 Sanguine. It's a bit crazy how our numbers match up. Personally, I don't have a strong craving for specific foods or red meat. Lately, I've been eating a lot of white meat instead. While I haven't formed deep connections with my Vampires like I have with my Angels, I recently had a unique experience with my newest Vampire. It was a reverse adoption with a special twist - our energies match perfectly, almost like a custom conjuring.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Vampire”