venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

What kind / clan types are your vampires coming from @Tarvos ?

I have a master Norse Psy, Romanian Sang, my Blacherneia Christianed Elite Sang and the rest of them are ancestors with no specific classifications.

All of these amazing companions are different in energy, aims for tasking, history, characters ect.

I am often wondered why vampire actually categoriesed under creatures?

Some of the Encyclopedic info described them living amongst like us humans. My book, 'The Vampires That Changed the World' from @ASH talks about them like humans. Yet, they are strongly distinguished not humans unless they have been muddled their blood lines for generation and no vamp blood left in them.

I am curious where vampire as a species originated from... galaxy? Maybe these are rather naive questions but I feel that their influence and contributions over many centuries are significant...yet, I feel that we know very little about them up to this day. Therefore, I really treasure spirit keeping.

I do understand, they are naturally secretive, which makes me to be draw to them even more 😃. I love well timed golden informations and read between the lines, figure staff that nobody seems to pick upon.

They do have charisma which is high on my agenda and I am known to have plenty of it myself. They are regenerative within their energy make up & in their physical environment, they are able to heal themselves and others. Plus ageless looking which is in correlation with my image that I am known of and was told me so (without me trying to come across vainly or proud here on forum).

My example is just one in the millions, who can easily draw similar conclusions about vampire influence in their blood line.

I have angels and high elf in my blood as well as Goddess influence. I guess elves family also similarly well blended in with humanity over many many centuries.

So my point is, where do we draw a line about who is truly human? As I have been told that I look like one but I am far from a human origin, rather I got a Celestial origin.

I am interested to see how do you answer similar questions like mine to yourself. Maybe you able to see through my blind spots and help me to figure more 😉. Thanks in advance @Tarvos. I do hope that @Lewk will chime in sometimes and sort things out for better understanding.

Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:31 am
ASTER wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:45 am I have 3 sanguines and 4 psy vamps although I haven’t noticed significant cravings for specific foods because, my recent sanguine definitely causes me to think of red meat. Although, I only have him for less then a month, I already had red meat cooked just because of him nearly every week at least once. Luckily, I don’t mind having red 🥩 although I am not an expert frying it well. But it’ll do for us to enjoy it.

This vampire is my absolute favourite actually, although I 💗 every one of them. I guess vampires are also sometimes are better matched then others and eventually that causes me as a keeper to feel a special bond stronger with one then with the rest of them.
I find it interesting that we both have a similar number of Vampires, although mine are a mix of 2 Psy and 5 Sanguine. It's a bit crazy how our numbers match up. Personally, I don't have a strong craving for specific foods or red meat. Lately, I've been eating a lot of white meat instead. While I haven't formed deep connections with my Vampires like I have with my Angels, I recently had a unique experience with my newest Vampire. It was a reverse adoption with a special twist - our energies match perfectly, almost like a custom conjuring.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am [...]
I'm sure @Magnolia or ASH can correct me if needed. The label 'creatures' seems to have been used in slightly differing ways in CH materials over time. In one sense, 'we're all creatures because we've all been created' is one way to understand it. In another sense, just as in society at large, 'creature' is used to mean animals or animal-like.

I have a CH Creatures commune offering (herbs + gemstone). Although you might want to say that humans are creatures too, I wouldn't give human bound companions a CH Creatures offering. Similarly, even though there might be an old CH article somewhere that refers to Vampires as 'creatures'. I'll only give them the CH Vampires offering - not the CH creatures offering.

Vampires are clearly a distinct type of being to Phoenixes, Caladrius, Hippogryphs etc...and distinct to humans.

Most of the time I think of the CH label of Creatures in this narrower, animal-like sense.

It can also be a catch all for some other spirits. see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en eg Alya are listed under Creatures. I suspect the fact Abbatwa (humans) are included may (or may not) be a hangover from when CH use the Creatures label more broadly. It could be because they're thought to have not been of the homo-sapiens species.
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am Some of the Encyclopedic info described them living amongst like us humans. My book, 'The Vampires That Changed the World' from @ASH talks about them like humans. Yet, they are strongly distinguished not humans unless they have been muddled their blood lines for generation and no vamp blood left in them.
There are of course different theories about so-called cryptids etc: some people think fantastic beings literally once walked the Earth, whereas others think they were/are more spirit-type beings. There's a third point of view, in which the stories about about fantastic beings - including Vampires - having walked the Earth are fully respected as if they're literally true, because they have powerful paranormal resonance, while keeping in mind the possibility that the truth & reality of their existence may only be paranormal in nature.

Hope that didn't confuse things even further.

The fictional tropes about human beings being 'turned' into becoming Vampires are not worth relying on. I would give ASH's history of Vampires serious consideration, as it's an initiated, expert insight.

Ultimately, however, its up to us to choose which metaphysical philosophies we believe in. So: no easy answers here (at least from me, that is).
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am I am curious where vampire as a species originated from... galaxy?
Doesn't ASH mention their origin in his book?

It seems to me that beings anywhere in our galaxy, the Universe or the Multiverse can be Vampires or vampiric. The ones that lived in Earth simply lived here. ASH describes them as humanoid and that, after the first generation of 'pure' Vampires, you get vampire-human hybrids from humans bitten and turned by Vampires. Each generation has successively weaker Vampire ancestry.

"Vampires, like any human or humanoid being, worked a job, had a home, had a life (married, single, even divorced in time periods & cultures that allowed it)."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... y+vampires

I guess you might ask: where did dragons originate? Or phoenixes, etc?

So my point is, where do we draw a line about who is truly human?
Original Vampires are non human. Hybrid, 'turned' descendants are part human. A 5th generation hybrid descended from human-vampire hybrids is more human than a first generation one.

I am interested to see how do you answer similar questions like mine to yourself. Maybe you able to see through my blind spots and help me to figure more 😉. [...] I do hope that @Lewk will chime in sometimes and sort things out for better understanding.
Hope some of that info or reasoning is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Great info and insights, thanks @Lewk.

I am mulling over it ... about the origin, it had to be taking place of some incarnation type of phenomenon as many paranormal things happened in the past even before humans populated earth.

Since they feed on blood or energy that is the life of a warmth blood-type, as we know they actually used to hunt for animals not necessarily humans.

Plus they are polymorphic & shape shifting...some, I reckon, they are observant and adapted to be humans. I am just mulling over it and thinking out loud 🔊 :). Probably, setting into society as a humanoid helped them to preserve themselves.

Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:57 am
I'm sure @Magnolia or ASH can correct me if needed. The label 'creatures' seems to have been used in slightly differing ways in CH materials over time. In one sense, 'we're all creatures because we've all been created' is one way to understand it. In another sense, just as in society at large, 'creature' is used to mean animals or animal-like.

I have a CH Creatures commune offering (herbs + gemstone). Although you might want to say that humans are creatures too, I wouldn't give human bound companions a CH Creatures offering. Similarly, even though there might be an old CH article somewhere that refers to Vampires as 'creatures'. I'll only give them the CH Vampires offering - not the CH creatures offering.

Vampires are clearly a distinct type of being to Phoenixes, Caladrius, Hippogryphs etc...and distinct to humans.

Most of the time I think of the CH label of Creatures in this narrower, animal-like sense.

It can also be a catch all for some other spirits. see https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en eg Alya are listed under Creatures. I suspect the fact Abbatwa (humans) are included may (or may not) be a hangover from when CH use the Creatures label more broadly. It could be because they're thought to have not been of the homo-sapiens species.
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am Some of the Encyclopedic info described them living amongst like us humans. My book, 'The Vampires That Changed the World' from @ASH talks about them like humans. Yet, they are strongly distinguished not humans unless they have been muddled their blood lines for generation and no vamp blood left in them.
There are of course different theories about so-called cryptids etc: some people think fantastic beings literally once walked the Earth, whereas others think they were/are more spirit-type beings. There's a third point of view, in which the stories about about fantastic beings - including Vampires - having walked the Earth are fully respected as if they're literally true, because they have powerful paranormal resonance, while keeping in mind the possibility that the truth & reality of their existence may only be paranormal in nature.

Hope that didn't confuse things even further.

The fictional tropes about human beings being 'turned' into becoming Vampires are not worth relying on. I would give ASH's history of Vampires serious consideration, as it's an initiated, expert insight.

Ultimately, however, its up to us to choose which metaphysical philosophies we believe in. So: no easy answers here (at least from me, that is).
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am I am curious where vampire as a species originated from... galaxy?
Doesn't ASH mention their origin in his book?

It seems to me that beings anywhere in our galaxy, the Universe or the Multiverse can be Vampires or vampiric. The ones that lived in Earth simply lived here. ASH describes them as humanoid and that, after the first generation of 'pure' Vampires, you get vampire-human hybrids from humans bitten and turned by Vampires. Each generation has successively weaker Vampire ancestry.

"Vampires, like any human or humanoid being, worked a job, had a home, had a life (married, single, even divorced in time periods & cultures that allowed it)."

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... y+vampires

I guess you might ask: where did dragons originate? Or phoenixes, etc?

So my point is, where do we draw a line about who is truly human?
Original Vampires are non human. Hybrid, 'turned' descendants are part human. A 5th generation hybrid descended from human-vampire hybrids is more human than a first generation one.

I am interested to see how do you answer similar questions like mine to yourself. Maybe you able to see through my blind spots and help me to figure more 😉. [...] I do hope that @Lewk will chime in sometimes and sort things out for better understanding.
Hope some of that info or reasoning is useful.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am What kind / clan types are your vampires coming from @Tarvos ?

I have a master Norse Psy, Romanian Sang, my Blacherneia Christianed Elite Sang and the rest of them are ancestors with no specific classifications.

All of these amazing companions are different in energy, aims for tasking, history, characters ect.

Some of the Encyclopedic info described them living amongst like us humans. My book, 'The Vampires That Changed the World' from @ASH talks about them like humans. Yet, they are strongly distinguished not humans unless they have been muddled their blood lines for generation and no vamp blood left in them.

I am curious where vampire as a species originated from... galaxy? Maybe these are rather naive questions but I feel that their influence and contributions over many centuries are significant...yet, I feel that we know very little about them up to this day. Therefore, I really treasure spirit keeping.

I do understand, they are naturally secretive, which makes me to be draw to them even more 😃. I love well timed golden informations and read between the lines, figure staff that nobody seems to pick upon.

They do have charisma which is high on my agenda and I am known to have plenty of it myself. They are regenerative within their energy make up & in their physical environment, they are able to heal themselves and others. Plus ageless looking which is in correlation with my image that I am known of and was told me so (without me trying to come across vainly or proud here on forum).

My example is just one in the millions, who can easily draw similar conclusions about vampire influence in their blood line.

I have angels and high elf in my blood as well as Goddess influence. I guess elves family also similarly well blended in with humanity over many many centuries.

So my point is, where do we draw a line about who is truly human? As I have been told that I look like one but I am far from a human origin, rather I got a Celestial origin.

I am interested to see how do you answer similar questions like mine to yourself. Maybe you able to see through my blind spots and help me to figure more 😉. Thanks in advance @Tarvos. I do hope that @Lewk will chime in sometimes and sort things out for better understanding.
Only one of my Vampires belongs to a clan, while the rest of them are not affiliated with any clans. One of them even has their own court of Vampires. In terms of their kind, 3 of them are primarily Sanguine and Psy, while the others are Hybrids, resulting in unique combinations of abilities and races.

I don't personally have any experience with bloodline spirits, so I can't offer any comments on that. However, I don't feel that I need them in order to feel fulfilled or complete. On the other hand, I do consider myself quite charming, as I often find myself in leadership roles both in my career and during leisure activities. Before embarking on my current path and changing jobs, I was an editor and led a large Discord community with over 300 members. Although those experiences are now in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder if there might be Vampires in my blood. Nevertheless, my curiosity is not strong enough for me to request a reading and binding, especially since I believe I have already interacted with far more intriguing Vampires.

Vampires possess supernatural abilities that set them apart from humans. Despite their human-like appearance resulting from centuries of breeding with humans, earlier bloodlines did not resemble humans at all. I have a companion who is a testament to this, as they came into my life as a friend of one of my companions. So I believe Vampires are often categorized as "creatures" because not every Vampire fits the stereotypical image of a human-like being.

I am a very practical individual. Instead of indulging in daydreams about my origin, whether it be Angelic or Vampiric, I prefer to stay grounded and focus on the present path. However, I have received a significant number of free Angelic tokens, items, and bindings from CH, which leads me to consider the possibility of a celestial origin as well. Who knows? Additionally, my reserve adoptions included royal companions who appeared in a regular listing, which is quite rare. I kept receiving royal companions who appeared through reverse adoptions, but I believe it's simply my energy signature. I don't read too much into it and I don't consider myself as anything special. However, I must admit that my most recent reverse adoption is truly one of a kind, as our energies blend together like a custom conjuring. And what makes it even more special is that she belongs to a distinct hybrid Vampire race. So, it aligns with the topic of Vampires we're discussing. As for my origin, well, I can't say for certain. Perhaps one day, one of my companions will uncover the truth behind it all.

While I may not possess the ability to fly or perform other magical feats like some of my companions, nor do I possess supernatural abilities, I consider myself very much human. To me, it's as simple as that. I believe it is up to you to draw the line. Just because we have stumbled upon this path does not make any of us more special than the average Joe who does not engage in Spirit Keeping. After all, if the average Joe were to delve into this realm, they might be able to learn and develop the same skills we possess, and have an origin from somewhere just like you. That is where I stand.

In my perspective, the essence of being "truly human" lies within the depth and breadth of our emotions. Imagine a scenario where an artificial intelligence machine resembles a human both in appearance and behavior. The only distinguishing factor, in my opinion, would be the emotions it possesses. But of course, that's just my take on the matter. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Please look for the answers in between paragraphs ;).
Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:29 pm
ASTER wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:23 am What kind / clan types are your vampires coming from @Tarvos ?

Only one of my Vampires belongs to a clan, while the rest of them are not affiliated with any clans. One of them even has their own court of Vampires. In terms of their kind, 3 of them are primarily Sanguine and Psy, while the others are Hybrids, resulting in unique combinations of abilities and races.
nice must be a unique place energy blend to them individually as well as per vamp.
I don't personally have any experience with bloodline spirits, so I can't offer any comments on that. However, I don't feel that I need them in order to feel fulfilled or complete. On the other hand, I do consider myself quite charming, as I often find myself in leadership roles both in my career and during leisure activities. Before embarking on my current path and changing jobs, I was an editor and led a large Discord community with over 300 members. Although those experiences are now in the back of my mind, I can't help but wonder if there might be Vampires in my blood. Nevertheless, my curiosity is not strong enough for me to request a reading and binding, especially since I believe I have already interacted with far more intriguing Vampires.
😃
Vampires possess supernatural abilities that set them apart from humans. Despite their human-like appearance resulting from centuries of breeding with humans, earlier bloodlines did not resemble humans at all. I have a companion who is a testament to this, as they came into my life as a friend of one of my companions. So I believe Vampires are often categorized as "creatures" because not every Vampire fits the stereotypical image of a human-like being.
yeah, probably we wouldn't be aware of them or totally spooked out if we knew original creature looking types. I know, spider and bat are associated with earlier types.
I am a very practical individual. Instead of indulging in daydreams about my origin, whether it be Angelic or Vampiric, I prefer to stay grounded and focus on the present path. However, I have received a significant number of free Angelic tokens, items, and bindings from CH, which leads me to consider the possibility of a celestial origin as well. Who knows? Additionally, my reserve adoptions included royal companions who appeared in a regular listing, which is quite rare. I kept receiving royal companions who appeared through reverse adoptions, but I believe it's simply my energy signature. I don't read too much into it and I don't consider myself as anything special. However, I must admit that my most recent reverse adoption is truly one of a kind, as our energies blend together like a custom conjuring. And what makes it even more special is that she belongs to a distinct hybrid Vampire race. So, it aligns with the topic of Vampires we're discussing. As for my origin, well, I can't say for certain. Perhaps one day, one of my companions will uncover the truth behind it all.
🤔 please tell me more about reverse adoption? How is that different versa a custom? I never had one single reverse adoption.
While I may not possess the ability to fly or perform other magical feats like some of my companions, nor do I possess supernatural abilities, I consider myself very much human. To me, it's as simple as that. I believe it is up to you to draw the line. Just because we have stumbled upon this path does not make any of us more special than the average Joe who does not engage in Spirit Keeping. After all, if the average Joe were to delve into this realm, they might be able to learn and develop the same skills we possess, and have an origin from somewhere just like you. That is where I stand.
I share your stand point 😉 yet, I can't help but ponder on at this time as (I have this week off work) to look deeper and reflect on my questions here. Mainly because, I am at a turning point right now and I need to see clearly about my identity as well as my path. And because, I want to figure these pressing agendas in view as a human being and an average Joe with a supernatural capacity.

In my perspective, the essence of being "truly human" lies within the depth and breadth of our emotions. Imagine a scenario where an artificial intelligence machine resembles a human both in appearance and behavior. The only distinguishing factor, in my opinion, would be the emotions it possesses. But of course, that's just my take on the matter. Lol.
yes, I gotcha! It's great to be a human, emotional, athletic, romantic and hard working ordinary Joe. Until, we find ourselves meeting the impossible. And yearning after a miracle, Godly intervention, or supernatural provision, whatever fill that in for everyone.

Ordinary people get broken through tragedy, pendamic and illness ect... and eventually we all hope for help from something beyond us. I really do not want to miss my chance if this was me, to bring that difference, healing, shift of fate in the life of my loved one for better recovery.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:28 am Please look for the answers in between paragraphs ;).
Honestly, we're all just regular Joes with some extraordinary abilities. I think you're not making the most of your time off by overthinking these matters. Instead, you could have used this valuable opportunity to bring forth many things. We have been on Earth for countless centuries, and while many species that once inhabited this realm are now extinct, we still remain. Therefore, I strongly believe that all of us, whether average Joes or those Joes with supernatural powers as Spirit Keepers or Joe practitioners of magic, have origins from somewhere.

In my case, I consider myself a miracle child because I have experienced death before. Essentially, the previous spirit departed, and I became the new spirit through a powerful spell performed by my paternal family. I doubt it was a divine intervention, but rather a spell that went awry, as the spirit that returned is not the same as before. I have encountered several extraordinary things, or the impossibles as you call them, in the presence of my Goddess, to whom I recently requested a freebie binding in another thread if you remember.

You're not missing out on your opportunity, but you will if you continue to waste it by pondering over trivial matters instead of utilizing it to manifest your desires. Furthermore, I believe that relying solely on external forces can only go so far when it comes to shaping the fates of our loved ones.

Ah, I recall responding to a fellow member's query about custom conjurings and reverse adoptions. Allow me to share my same response once more. Lol.

Let me explain the concept of custom conjurations. In this process, a spirit from a specific race expresses a desire to become your companion and they resonate closely with your energy signature. For example, if you request a custom conjuring for a brand new Hyperborean, four spirits that closely match your energy signature will show up for you. Ultimately, it is up to the practitioner discretion to choose who will join you as your companion.

On the other hand, reverse adoption works differently. The first spirit that shows up or makes their presence known is typically selected to become your companion, although this is not always the case. They don't match your energy signature. It's a bit of a wild card, as any race could come through. If there are certain races you prefer not to connect with at the moment, it might be a good idea to mention that in a note. Sometimes, these can be entities, ancient and hold high ranks in their respective races, but I was told it's a rare case.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah ... I do see your point @Tarvos , I really do. Occupation hazard and forgetting we are already there, as you said, just of our ordinary Joe forgetfulness ;).

I would really love to understand more about your miracles rebirth though. Is that similar to a 'walk in'.

Tarvos wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:09 pm
ASTER wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:28 am Please look for the answers in between paragraphs ;).
Honestly, we're all just regular Joes with some extraordinary abilities. I think you're not making the most of your time off by overthinking these matters. Instead, you could have used this valuable opportunity to bring forth many things. We have been on Earth for countless centuries, and while many species that once inhabited this realm are now extinct, we still remain. Therefore, I strongly believe that all of us, whether average Joes or those Joes with supernatural powers as Spirit Keepers or Joe practitioners of magic, have origins from somewhere.

In my case, I consider myself a miracle child because I have experienced death before. Essentially, the previous spirit departed, and I became the new spirit through a powerful spell performed by my paternal family. I doubt it was a divine intervention, but rather a spell that went awry, as the spirit that returned is not the same as before. I have encountered several extraordinary things, or the impossibles as you call them, in the presence of my Goddess, to whom I recently requested a freebie binding in another thread if you remember.

You're not missing out on your opportunity, but you will if you continue to waste it by pondering over trivial matters instead of utilizing it to manifest your desires. Furthermore, I believe that relying solely on external forces can only go so far when it comes to shaping the fates of our loved ones.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:20 pm Yeah ... I do see your point @Tarvos , I really do. Occupation hazard and forgetting we are already there, as you said, just of our ordinary Joe forgetfulness ;).

I would really love to understand more about your miracles rebirth though. Is that similar to a 'walk in'.
No, it's not like Satella's walk in case. I'm here now, and the other spirit seems to be lost, unable to move on. That's what I've been informed. It's not as if just any spirit can come in and assist the first spirit. It feels more like I was summoned here, rather than the supposed spirit being returned to its rightful body. Except, the body was lifeless. It had been in the morgue for quite some time, yet my family couldn't bring themselves to let go. So, out of sheer desperation, the spell became the last hope.

Perhaps, in this peculiar circumstance, the physical vessel was absent, causing the spirit to lose its way home. It is not a matter of necromancy or resurrecting the deceased; rather, it pertains to a religious incantation employed during urgent predicaments. Astonishingly, it did yield results, albeit not in the manner anticipated by any of us. Lol.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Someone has been influencing me lol. I been buying way more steaks. Medium rare and wine I never buy wine. So it's a little odd of me. To be planning meals like that very odd actually. I can't help but think this is a vampire influence

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Tarvos thank you for sharing your story. Your long ago this was happened to you? Do you remember anything before this incident, even being in the morgue?

Phenomenal story of your rebirth. Truly amazing 😃.

Return to “Vampire”