Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:33 am @Tarvos thank you for sharing your story. Your long ago this was happened to you? Do you remember anything before this incident, even being in the morgue?

Phenomenal story of your rebirth. Truly amazing πŸ˜ƒ.
When I was just 2 and a half years old, which was a few decades ago, I don't have any recollection of being in the morgue. However, my mom shared the story with me when I turned 14, believing that I should know about my past. Surprisingly, I was able to vividly describe how our old paternal house looked during that time, leaving my mom astonished.

Visiting our paternal house was a weekly occurrence, specifically on Sundays. However, my paternal family relocated around 6-7 years later. Additionally, due to my body being resuscitated at a young age, a significant portion of my childhood was spent in the hospital several days a week, with numerous doctor visits on top of that. The visits became so frequent that my doctor became my mom's close friend during that period.

Aside from these memories, I don't recall anything else. However, my spirits and entities have the ability to access my memories.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is truly very special childhood experience @Tarvos. :)

Tarvos wrote: ↑Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:19 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:33 am @Tarvos thank you for sharing your story. Your long ago this was happened to you? Do you remember anything before this incident, even being in the morgue?

Phenomenal story of your rebirth. Truly amazing πŸ˜ƒ.
When I was just 2 and a half years old, which was a few decades ago, I don't have any recollection of being in the morgue. However, my mom shared the story with me when I turned 14, believing that I should know about my past. Surprisingly, I was able to vividly describe how our old paternal house looked during that time, leaving my mom astonished.

Visiting our paternal house was a weekly occurrence, specifically on Sundays. However, my paternal family relocated around 6-7 years later. Additionally, due to my body being resuscitated at a young age, a significant portion of my childhood was spent in the hospital several days a week, with numerous doctor visits on top of that. The visits became so frequent that my doctor became my mom's close friend during that period.

Aside from these memories, I don't recall anything else. However, my spirits and entities have the ability to access my memories.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Happy to see you are having interesting conversations in this thread. I haven't felt the smell of grilled meat anymore, my vamp has stopped with those hints...he realized there is no chance I am going to touch a piece of beef lol

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:03 am This is truly very special childhood experience @Tarvos. :)
I'm not sure if it was particularly "special" lol, but it certainly had its challenges. However, perhaps because of those challenges, I received various injections and vaccines that were available. As a result, COVID didn't really affect me at all. Being somewhat of a science enthusiast, I'm not particularly supportive of the COVID shots. Interestingly, I didn't receive any of those shots and yet I managed to navigate through the difficult period when places were still shut down, interacting closely with people at work. This aspect of my past, combined with my current role as a Spirit Keeper, definitely adds a fascinating layer of intrigue and depth to my experiences. I'm grateful to my Keep for that.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Vampirika wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:03 pm Happy to see you are having interesting conversations in this thread. I haven't felt the smell of grilled meat anymore, my vamp has stopped with those hints...he realized there is no chance I am going to touch a piece of beef lol
As a meat eater, I have no interest in vegetables whatsoever. Surprisingly, I don't crave red meat or anything like that, even when new Vampires come into the picture. Your Vamp may have intentionally done that to grab your attention and playfully tease you, perhaps hoping that one day it will catch you off guard too. Lol. But he already knew what he was getting into. Lol.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:31 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:45 am I have 3 sanguines and 4 psy vamps although I haven’t noticed significant cravings for specific foods because, my recent sanguine definitely causes me to think of red meat. Although, I only have him for less then a month, I already had red meat cooked just because of him nearly every week at least once. Luckily, I don’t mind having red πŸ₯© although I am not an expert frying it well. But it’ll do for us to enjoy it.

This vampire is my absolute favourite actually, although I πŸ’— every one of them. I guess vampires are also sometimes are better matched then others and eventually that causes me as a keeper to feel a special bond stronger with one then with the rest of them.
I find it interesting that we both have a similar number of Vampires, although mine are a mix of 2 Psy and 5 Sanguine. It's a bit crazy how our numbers match up. Personally, I don't have a strong craving for specific foods or red meat. Lately, I've been eating a lot of white meat instead. While I haven't formed deep connections with my Vampires like I have with my Angels, I recently had a unique experience with my newest Vampire. It was a reverse adoption with a special twist - our energies match perfectly, almost like a custom conjuring.
5 sanguine myself. no psy, okay 6 now. just got a new one. 3 of them are all from Constantinople if that is what you want to call their clan, they are knowledge thirsty. in fact, when I wrote to CH, I told them I made a mistake it can be any vampires from around the world, but they still gave me 3 Constantinople I think at the time it was more of a here is your sign madgar. obviously, a calling especially to the one that is trained as a guardian of her clan *unknown* even to me at the moment. but also, a historian to her clan. which I love history. - then to come find out in your blood reading my sanguine vampire ancestor was also another historian for their clan.

I have noticed the clan CH put me in and the Constantinople vampires all sanguine even my new gifted vampire I forget their clan but its medieval science they take magick and look at it as a science. which I enjoy that. if you make sure as a scientist you still believe in the impossible always.

the newest one I ordered from CH. So far, she is the wildest vampire I have encountered also talk about being random but it's at times they know I have the leisure to enjoy the randomness. so, they have an order to their chaos, but she is the most untamed I have had thus far where it comes to vampires. but I enjoy her rather she is rather sexual in nature however the other side of her wanting me to want better things I can't help but enjoy as well. which is the obo gabi sorry if I misspell the clan but experiencing this not yet. but, in time i am going to have to order Ashe's darker vampires. due to this enlightening experience of the Darkside.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html

I will have to look around though. this one is really calling me, but I don't know where they get their necromancy power. - if it's a deity I'm out.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/6-rare-v ... ncers.html

CH has been opening me to my darker side without the fear of my past so. but still keeping me connected to me angelic roots as well.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... riors.html - now I know why I had a pull to the half human half Nephilim assassins.

allow me to correct myself even if htey are all sanguine im not sure which are pure or muddled. im guessing muddled is like harry potter not a full wizard but has a mortals blood mixed in theirs. im ASSUMING

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: ↑Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:09 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:28 am Please look for the answers in between paragraphs ;).
Honestly, we're all just regular Joes with some extraordinary abilities. I think you're not making the most of your time off by overthinking these matters. Instead, you could have used this valuable opportunity to bring forth many things. We have been on Earth for countless centuries, and while many species that once inhabited this realm are now extinct, we still remain. Therefore, I strongly believe that all of us, whether average Joes or those Joes with supernatural powers as Spirit Keepers or Joe practitioners of magic, have origins from somewhere.

In my case, I consider myself a miracle child because I have experienced death before. Essentially, the previous spirit departed, and I became the new spirit through a powerful spell performed by my paternal family. I doubt it was a divine intervention, but rather a spell that went awry, as the spirit that returned is not the same as before. I have encountered several extraordinary things, or the impossibles as you call them, in the presence of my Goddess, to whom I recently requested a freebie binding in another thread if you remember.

You're not missing out on your opportunity, but you will if you continue to waste it by pondering over trivial matters instead of utilizing it to manifest your desires. Furthermore, I believe that relying solely on external forces can only go so far when it comes to shaping the fates of our loved ones.

Ah, I recall responding to a fellow member's query about custom conjurings and reverse adoptions. Allow me to share my same response once more. Lol.

Let me explain the concept of custom conjurations. In this process, a spirit from a specific race expresses a desire to become your companion and they resonate closely with your energy signature. For example, if you request a custom conjuring for a brand new Hyperborean, four spirits that closely match your energy signature will show up for you. Ultimately, it is up to the practitioner discretion to choose who will join you as your companion.

On the other hand, reverse adoption works differently. The first spirit that shows up or makes their presence known is typically selected to become your companion, although this is not always the case. They don't match your energy signature. It's a bit of a wild card, as any race could come through. If there are certain races you prefer not to connect with at the moment, it might be a good idea to mention that in a note. Sometimes, these can be entities, ancient and hold high ranks in their respective races, but I was told it's a rare case.

@Tarvos There he is.... now you're making more since to me. funny we may have more in common than non. even with @ASTER and even @Lewk which I don't see as often anymore.... (I hope he is doing okay, or if he is just leaking is fine as well. )

Far as Tarvos now we can talk, and I am not attacking you nor do I want to attack you. Therefore PLEASE, understand this I am not here for your harm. Everyone mentioned and me rather people like it or not I believe we all want better from each other as in make each other better or an easier word be to learn and become better. in whatever, craft, ideology, study, spirit, keep, it doesn't matter please understand my point or my understanding of you understand aka common ground. we all see things differently that is the beauty we all have a piece of the puzzle putting it together in harmony would be absolute most beautiful. - Disclaimer. now if you want to call me boo, I won't even be offended. but it would be fitting. and making me smirk.

Now.

I think many of us want to read more about this morgue experience. That you remember at a young age.

I must say because you are good looking, smooth, and charming may not be because of a vampire side you have. it could very well be angelic as well. It could perhaps be many other things as well. but I would like to point out you are a leader even when you do not mean to be. This is exactly why you and me ram heads. I am a natural leader. I do feel I lead different than you. I want to make the best version of everyone to be their best. Give them tools to be better or easier etc... I hate micromanaging. I cannot stand a manger telling me how to do my job constantly. I want to give guidelines then be shown what they themselves can come up with. empowering them. I am not saying you are not like this, but I will agree we approach it differently. I hope in time I can change this.

I have always been in charge of groups many have hated me but have realized afterwards what I was trying to do and really respected me and liked me for trying to make them be better. That is fine they can hate me, but I made a positive impact. and they realized I was not trying to push them down but to rise them. - most people day to day need micro managers. I see it constantly they know the job needs but refuse to do it they need a hot poker under their butts to keep on it. Those types of people I get so frustrated but recently I been trying my best to put my feet in their shoes. and it comes down to they are not here to advance in their career they are there just to make enough money to make it the next day and enjoy their families.

but I struggle because I want to grow but I don't kiss ass or sweet talk my bosses I say it how it is, and they hate me for it until there is an issue then they beg for me but after its over I don't even get credit I just get to recognize my team. even if I am the one that knows what to do way over my job title, I'm the one that tries to plant the ideas in my workers asking them what you see wrong what can do we do better and edge them into the same idea I have then let them explore even better ideas how can we do it better from that. I get to recognize them Infront of the managers. I just need to find a new job I'm not moving up in this company its way to grade school. too much about status than results and hard work.

I was reading your post on bloodlines. how you lead 300. etc... again, you have not had a in your blood reading? you may benefit from it? you do get bloodline bindings from it but i am sure you can opt out.

reverser adoptions. I believe this depends on the practitioner. When I work with Brianna, I get many spirits that have known me come in including soul mates when i mean the romantic. Including well known enemies. she told me I was right, and she didn't allow any of the enemies come through. long story. CH reserve adoption has been just as good I Dunno if their energy doesn't matter or not, but they tend to be easier to interact with for me and they just seem very loyal to me. so.... I think some are based off energy some may be based more off just compatibility. not always energy but wants to help wants to be there has pure intentions.

@ASTER
I Dunno if my vampire reading is supposed to be secret or not???????

but the clan I was placed in was COLTICE - not listed for a reason

another clan I have is COLLIER https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... mpire.html

Collier Vampires are a Medieval clan that bordered pioneering many forms of science. They were practitioners of magick as much as they were practitioners of what was considered modern-day science. They infused themselves with the blood of many different creatures in attempts to obtain greater power. Those some blood sources made them feel better or worse than others, they never achieved the hybrid status they sought. They were a wealthy clan that often sold remedies and cures through blood to other Vampires, Elves, humans, etc. They are extremely clever as a Vampiric community and are scientific magicians.
Most recent and most wild of the clans so far is OBO GADI - https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... -clan.html

I am sure a lot of what I am talking about comes down to individual personalities, but I know for a fact. - out of all of them OBO GADI is more raw than the rest. - i dunno if its because she is sexually open or not? might be.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... -clan.html

The Obo Gadi Clan was a Clan of sexual deviants. They were hungry for all manner of lust, passion, and power. They experimented with sexual positions and pleasure. They were of both Psy and Sanguine within the Clan. They were always willing to go above and beyond for the sake of personal gain and pleasure. They were highly intuitive when it came to knowing what their lover wanted. They used their sexual charm and deviant manipulation to exploit others. They each possessed some alluring trait; be it physical or personality.

As spirit companions they are energetic, devoted, loyal, intense, and they will help you unlock your sexual desires, prowess, and lust. They are incredibly creative and cunning when it comes to sexual needs, desires, and passion.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html - I have three sanguine from Constantinople all ancient but i am guessing different time periods and clans. I even said sanguine or psy however CH feels id be better with lol all 3 sanguine.

Constantinople: Fearsome, intimidating, extremely powerful in mystic arts, incredible loyalty, honors tradition, appreciate various cultures & typically speak multiple languages, place high stress on learning & education.

that is why i got them. MYSTIC ARTS, honors traditions, likes to see different cultures and experience them. education and learning.

there is several others i want to get already like i did back then but yeah. i need to not get so excited and just spend money.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:05 pm [...] and even @Lewk which I don't see as often anymore.... (I hope he is doing okay, or if he is just leaking is fine as well. )[...]
I'm happy to confirm that I'm not currently leaking...
Vampirika wrote: ↑Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:03 pm Happy to see you are having interesting conversations in this thread. I haven't felt the smell of grilled meat anymore, my vamp has stopped with those hints...he realized there is no chance I am going to touch a piece of beef lol
I don't seem to be strongly called to sanguines. I've thought if I do get one, maybe the vegetarian clan of sanguines would be the one for me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

πŸ˜‚ 🀣Always good to be leak free
Lewk wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:05 pm
madgar29 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:05 pm [...] and even @Lewk which I don't see as often anymore.... (I hope he is doing okay, or if he is just leaking is fine as well. )[...]
I don't seem to be strongly called to sanguines. I've thought if I do get one, maybe the vegetarian clan of sanguines would be the one for me.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: ↑Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:05 pm
Not leaking I mean lerking which autocorrects lol

Return to β€œVampire”