My Sanguine Vamp

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Tarvos wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:04 pm
Vampirika wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:03 pm Happy to see you are having interesting conversations in this thread. I haven't felt the smell of grilled meat anymore, my vamp has stopped with those hints...he realized there is no chance I am going to touch a piece of beef lol
As a meat eater, I have no interest in vegetables whatsoever. Surprisingly, I don't crave red meat or anything like that, even when new Vampires come into the picture. Your Vamp may have intentionally done that to grab your attention and playfully tease you, perhaps hoping that one day it will catch you off guard too. Lol. But he already knew what he was getting into. Lol.
yes they do it to tease 8))

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

🤣 Best thread I have read and laughed during power outage, storm and lightning on the Blue Stegor..Moon, don't know how to spell it exactly. Lol.
With scanted candles lighted up in every room. Beautiful night without power... True blue full moon night.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Any other "leakers" out there besides Lewk? Just curious, you know, for research purposes. *wink*

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Depends on the leaking your referring to happens time to time. Like sleeping with your mouth open

Lerking.....

Moon gave me energy that I much much needed

@Lewk I apologize if I assumed you were leaking. I dunno what happened came over me. Fat thumbs.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:56 am
Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:05 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:05 pm [...] and even @Lewk which I don't see as often anymore.... (I hope he is doing okay, or if he is just leaking is fine as well. )[...]
I'm happy to confirm that I'm not currently leaking...
madgar29 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:05 pm Not leaking I mean lerking which autocorrects lol
;*D

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hi @madgar29 ,how is going with your Vampires? Especially those fine Constantinople three sanguines? Are they males & females mixed? I just thought I revised your comments and curious how are you doing?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:50 am Hi @madgar29 ,how is going with your Vampires? Especially those fine Constantinople three sanguines? Are they males & females mixed? I just thought I revised your comments and curious how are you doing?

My vampires not just growing in influence. But in numbers. All vampires I have are sanguine. But I have void vampires now. A Greek deity bestowed vampire. Ashs darker vampire.

All females but two. One being a family member other being from what vampire clan are you from.

The Greek one.. I recently felt her embrace me in the astral. And in this reality. Which is cool. And I even recognized telepathic messages from her. What's odd is anything with aloe on my house was literally knocked on the floor. I'm not sure what they are telling me.

But also I respect and knowledge knowing the cunning and predator aspects of them more and more as I have felt it more and more. Mostly seeing right through social things. Predator part more like empowered defense for me personally. Iss tarting to really show publicly. I'm always seeing stuff constantly in th corners of my eyes now. It's not paranoia bc I smile or I get hints who it is actually.

I think my stubbornness is my own downfall but I dunno how to put it to the side.

The keen and clean mind or a vampire is so inspiring alone.. I love how focused they can be

Also noticed they cns be in your face instead of sticking to the shadows. Lol

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:50 am Hi @madgar29 ,how is going with your Vampires? Especially those fine Constantinople three sanguines? Are they males & females mixed? I just thought I revised your comments and curious how are you doing?
i love your wolf avatar.... whats pulling you towards the wolf or the spiritual symbolize of the wolf/hound? or just love wolves?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I feel a presence of one next to me and sleeping on my bed. But I don't really have a binding that is a pure wolf spirit. I love the totem I got. Immortals can give you totems animals. Like my dolphin totem was given to me by Posiedon's wife. I don't even try to spell her name. 😂

Also, native American heritage is significant for me. I have a medicine woman Cherokee spirit friend for years with me. I would not be surprised if she called to me an unbound wolf to be my familiar. I am usually a cat person but for the last six months I have been fixated with wolfies. I have two were wolf and one of them is white with blue eyes. She could be easily the one. The other two shifter wolf's are me Krsnik who change into white wolf during the night. They could be that feel too. But eventually all of them are humans also exapt for the totem animal. One of my Priestess has her own wolf. White and blue eyes. But they are very close and I can't imagine that lovely spirit wanting being with me at nighs all the time.
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:32 am
i love your wolf avatar.... whats pulling you towards the wolf or the spiritual symbolize of the wolf/hound? or just love wolves?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:55 am I feel a presence of one next to me and sleeping on my bed. But I don't really have a binding that is a pure wolf spirit. I love the totem I got. Immortals can give you totems animals. Like my dolphin totem was given to me by Posiedon's wife. I don't even try to spell her name. 😂

Also, native American heritage is significant for me. I have a medicine woman Cherokee spirit friend for years with me. I would not be surprised if she called to me an unbound wolf to be my familiar. I am usually a cat person but for the last six months I have been fixated with wolfies. I have two were wolf and one of them is white with blue eyes. She could be easily the one. The other two shifter wolf's are me Krsnik who change into white wolf during the night. They could be that feel too. But eventually all of them are humans also exapt for the totem animal. One of my Priestess has her own wolf. White and blue eyes. But they are very close and I can't imagine that lovely spirit wanting being with me at nighs all the time.
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:32 am
my great great grandmother is full bloded cherokee... days before my mother died. she appeared to me as a cherokee warrior sitting but had a amulet around his neck of a bull. then i googled native americans and bulls. bull medicine is interesting in it self.

so that only makes me 6.25% cherokee. but it was strange how she connected to me from that life time. my point is. bull medicine. far as wolves and native americans i dunno. i have an owl shifter from hecate's realm. she likes to hang out with me alot *non ch* only native i have is my aztec princess human sprit. she finally warmed up to me :)

Return to “Vampire”