venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:) nice to know you have a Cherokee background even if it's distance is counts. I have an owl familiar too. It's from CH. Love him. Generally wolf meanings are similar to this...
As a spirit animal the wolf symbolizes an intriguing mix of power, loyalty, guardianship, teamwork and wildness. Many cultures traditionally value the wolf as a powerful guiding force. Wolves are extremely intuitive and have an almost supernatural instinct that can detect dangerous situations
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:03 am
ASTER wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:55 am I feel a presence of one next to me and sleeping on my bed. But I don't really have a binding that is a pure wolf spirit. I love the totem I got. Immortals can give you totems animals. Like my dolphin totem was given to me by Posiedon's wife. I don't even try to spell her name. 😂

Also, native American heritage is significant for me. I have a medicine woman Cherokee spirit friend for years with me. I would not be surprised if she called to me an unbound wolf to be my familiar. I am usually a cat person but for the last six months I have been fixated with wolfies. I have two were wolf and one of them is white with blue eyes. She could be easily the one. The other two shifter wolf's are me Krsnik who change into white wolf during the night. They could be that feel too. But eventually all of them are humans also exapt for the totem animal. One of my Priestess has her own wolf. White and blue eyes. But they are very close and I can't imagine that lovely spirit wanting being with me at nighs all the time.
madgar29 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:32 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:50 am Hi @madgar29 ,how is going with your Vampires? Especially those fine Constantinople three sanguines? Are they males & females mixed? I just thought I revised your comments and curious how are you doing?
i love your wolf avatar.... whats pulling you towards the wolf or the spiritual symbolize of the wolf/hound? or just love wolves?
my great great grandmother is full bloded cherokee... days before my mother died. she appeared to me as a cherokee warrior sitting but had a amulet around his neck of a bull. then i googled native americans and bulls. bull medicine is interesting in it self.

so that only makes me 6.25% cherokee. but it was strange how she connected to me from that life time. my point is. bull medicine. far as wolves and native americans i dunno. i have an owl shifter from hecate's realm. she likes to hang out with me alot *non ch* only native i have is my aztec princess human sprit. she finally warmed up to me :)

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

@ASTER

It is not that distant to me? my Great Grandmother I was very close to her, and I swear she knew more about the paranormal they she led on, but you know during her time that is strictly hush hush even among most family members. but she took her time to make a strong point when it came to taking care of me. She did not really do that to any of the other grandkids then again, my parent took care of her, and the other sibling probably wouldn't even let her come in. Long story. But it is almost like she knew something. I need to try to contact her.

my half-sister is 21.8% native American she is the main reason I been trying so hard to research really mostly for her.

Then I came across like 2 documentaries that talk about how native American women are like the smallest population percentage but like the biggest targeted group which is disturbing. very disturbing. but I think more people should know about that.... just for awareness.

with my DNA readings from another practitioner non-CH turns out I may be 9 to 12%. I didn't realize my grandma from New Mexico had any native American in her. but yeah, that would only make me 3% Navajo. Still enough to get my card :P if i can prove it. but my cherokee grandma denied she was cherokee BECAUSE during that time it was shameful and if u wanted a job aka income you had to put on paper you were white. in Kansas City at that time.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks @madgar29 . It's very interesting background and sad especially in that era how baldly that generation was threatened, especially women of ANY origins. I had seen few movies. Although not all of them are true accounts but some tell the truth and kind of I get it in the end. Thanks for explaining about your heritage. It's significant to get familiar with our family background.
madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:00 am @ASTER

It is not that distant to me? my Great Grandmother I was very close to her, and I swear she knew more about the paranormal they she led on, but you know during her time that is strictly hush hush even among most family members. but she took her time to make a strong point when it came to taking care of me. She did not really do that to any of the other grandkids then again, my parent took care of her, and the other sibling probably wouldn't even let her come in. Long story. But it is almost like she knew something. I need to try to contact her.

my half-sister is 21.8% native American she is the main reason I been trying so hard to research really mostly for her.

Then I came across like 2 documentaries that talk about how native American women are like the smallest population percentage but like the biggest targeted group which is disturbing. very disturbing. but I think more people should know about that.... just for awareness.

with my DNA readings from another practitioner non-CH turns out I may be 9 to 12%. I didn't realize my grandma from New Mexico had any native American in her. but yeah, that would only make me 3% Navajo. Still enough to get my card :P if i can prove it. but my cherokee grandma denied she was cherokee BECAUSE during that time it was shameful and if u wanted a job aka income you had to put on paper you were white. in Kansas City at that time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:00 am Thanks @madgar29 . It's very interesting background and sad especially in that era how baldly that generation was threatened, especially women of ANY origins. I had seen few movies. Although not all of them are true accounts but some tell the truth and kind of I get it in the end. Thanks for explaining about your heritage. It's significant to get familiar with our family background.
madgar29 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:00 am @ASTER

dunno what i really am my grandpa went to a family reunion said they all looked italian..... to many bastards in my family.. but then my dna test says im 40-50% scandavian. so who really knows :P

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Vampire”