My Sanguine Vamp

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

So, couple of months ago I got a sanguine vampire in spirit form.
And I mentioned him already in this post viewtopic.php?p=806842#p806842
Well, I want to write here in this post about my interaction with him, if something comes up which can be shared. Also feel free to comment with your experiences if you feel so!

One interesting thing is that he is a sanguine and I am a pure vegan. Anyhow the seller reassured me he does not need meat or blood as he is in spirit form and he has his own spell attached to the vessel from where he can get energy.
But it is so funny as he has commented on the fact I am vegan (probably he is just joking) and he has a weird way to call me when he wants attention. He makes me feeling the smell of filet mignon meat and also makes me feeling the craving for it. I can tell you in all the years of being vegan I have never craved meat and generally speaking when I still used to be a meat eater I did not like filet so much. Now this I am sure it comes from him. I will not let go of my vegan lifestyle, but just to say.. 8))

I understood he is aligned with the Goddess with a high respect for the feminine, and he has shown to be very dedicated to spoil me, not that I have ever asked that from him, it is his own way to demonstrate affection and his choice, he is a giver and hasn't made me feeling even one moment depleted of energy or something, the opposite in fact. He has increased my allure and power of attraction of potential lovers a lot. He is adorable. <3)

Arcanae
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Seems very nice :) :8)
It's special for the feel of craving, It's kind of ironic haha
Didn't know for the making more attractive, very practical !! x*D

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yesterday morning I felt craving for meat again (a strange time of the day to feel cravings for meat...at least for me as I am never hungry in the morning) and last night I saw a dream where I was commenting on a stake. 8^| I told him, no thank you for the suggestion 8)) , after that I started feeling incense smell in my nose. He made it clear, if not you eating meat at least could you offer me one of those incense cones you ordered for me? Not that he needs anything, I think he is just goofying around to make me smile 8)) I must say he is quite communicative! :8)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Arcanae wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:37 pm Seems very nice :) :8)
It's special for the feel of craving, It's kind of ironic haha
Didn't know for the making more attractive, very practical !! x*D
yeah ironic, totally! 8))

Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

What incense does he like?
I also have a sang vamp, but he's very calm in his manifestations.I'm not very sensible for the moment.At least I can feel his very dense and warm energy! :8)

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Arcanae wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:04 pm What incense does he like?
I also have a sang vamp, but he's very calm in his manifestations.I'm not very sensible for the moment.At least I can feel his very dense and warm energy! :8)
I usually offer him a special incense for vampires his conjurer sells. And also rose incense or rose scented candles.

Arcanae
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh nice! I like roses incense! Very calming atmosphere . Maybe I'll try with mine, maybe he likes roses too. Haha

Update: he's not calm anymore hahaha very active and almost always close to me. I can feel it. One day I was at work and I felt someone behind me and it made me jump. Nobody was behind me. It was G, I had the feeling it's was him.

^^ The group ^^
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Arcanae wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 pm Oh nice! I like roses incense! Very calming atmosphere . Maybe I'll try with mine, maybe he likes roses too. Haha

Update: he's not calm anymore hahaha very active and almost always close to me. I can feel it. One day I was at work and I felt someone behind me and it made me jump. Nobody was behind me. It was G, I had the feeling it's was him.
Nice to hear that your vampire started being more active! :8) I haven't interracted with mine lately as I have been focusing on other things...time to go and talk to him again!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Today he came through again with the smell of grilled meat. I forgot I had his vessel on me and it was a long time since I interracted with him. So I have a strong feeling it is definitely him showing his presence in that way. I think he also visited me in a dream, I saw him very clearly, he does not look exactly as in the pic of the conjurer, but similar let´s say.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

This guy has been very silent. I do not see him in dreams nor in visions. I am not sure why this is the case. I guess I saw him only once when I did the CH ritual to make a spirit appearing. And the one manifestation I mentioned in the post above was actually not him but another spirit I discovered lately. Hmmm. I am wondering how to get him manifesting more often.
I have the incense cones I bought for him, I carry his vessel with me all the time. I involve him in my life. I know he is around but definitely not visiting my dreams.

Return to “Vampire”