You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi All,
I am new to this forum. I am from Australia and trying to find any genuine metaphysical sellers on etsy. Only to save time on shipping.otherwise, CH, blujay76, papahood sorcery and moon dragon are the few which I use now and very happy with their service.havent had experience with spirits yet.

Thanks
Krishna

Whimsyandtea
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Adrienne at Devil’s Trumpet is based in Australia! I currently have 2 spirits from her, one on the way, and one on reserve. She is so sweet, lovely, and helpful and the spirits she conjured are amazing. I highly recommend Devil’s Trumpet!

https://www.devils-trumpet.com/

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Helen from AlternateClothing on Etsy is located in Toowoomba, QLD. She sells haunted/spirited dolls, Pagan and spirited jewelry, Pagan altar and ritual items and a lot of other interesting things. I have bought from her very recently. Her items and service are fantastic and she has great reviews! All of her reviews(253) are 5 star reviews! She is extremely knowledgable about the paranormal and cares very deeply about the spirits and very quick to respond to messages. Here is the link to her shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlternateClothing

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... This is so great to know. And indeed we are Australians🇦🇺.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

MoonlitsHollow on Etsy. I think he's quite a gem. I'm quite picky about who I buy from now... but he's very skilled, experienced, and good at what he does.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

What did you get from Joel? I just ordered to find out about my ancestors, soul dive and seals breaker. He sounds very unique and he replies quickly. My intuition is confident with him right now and I am curious about his genuine gifts and feedbacks.
shieon wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:04 pm MoonlitsHollow on Etsy. I think he's quite a gem. I'm quite picky about who I buy from now... but he's very skilled, experienced, and good at what he does.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:35 am What did you get from Joel? I just ordered to find out about my ancestors, soul dive and seals breaker. He sounds very unique and he replies quickly. My intuition is confident with him right now and I am curious about his genuine gifts and feedbacks.
shieon wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:04 pm MoonlitsHollow on Etsy. I think he's quite a gem. I'm quite picky about who I buy from now... but he's very skilled, experienced, and good at what he does.
Oh gosh yeah. I would say his views align really close to mine and he has interesting listings!

He definitely is proficient with astral travel work and being able to see spirits in the astral, as far as I can tell. So far I ordered his Etheric Form reading which was unbelievably accurate. I always knew I can shapeshift in my astral form because I experience it so often, and he essentially said I am a genderless shapeshifter with demonic, angelic, and kitsune energy. He mentioned how I do not quite have the entirety of my incarnations aligned which was kind of eerie to me because that's something I know privately.

Also I ordered his Spirit Guides reading and that was VERY interesting because there was mention of a male nature elf who was quite literally mentioned to me by The Ivory Pagan when I did a spirit guides reading from her. And two very odd male creatures :'D One was not so much a guide but a merchant of some sort LOL

I did his Spirit Companions reading too - with my crypt demon and German human spirit and I was stunned because my German spirit usually refers to me as "my dear" and "my Violet" and things like that...and Joel basically relayed his exact tone to me.

I felt the same about my intuition too and I think right now I am the most interested in his astral work :D

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow... Small WORLD 🗺. Brianna is my go to reader and I have some awesome companions from her too. Magnolia and Brianna so far is my most profind spiritual experiences when it's comes to readings. Joel seem to be totally unique with his energy work. I feel, he will easily going to turn out to be the missing link with his gifts that will tie everything together for me to pursue my path.
shieon wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:13 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:35 am What did you get from Joel? I just ordered to find out about my ancestors, soul dive and seals breaker. He sounds very unique and he replies quickly. My intuition is confident with him right now and I am curious about his genuine gifts and feedbacks.
Oh gosh yeah. I would say his views align really close to mine and he has interesting listings!

He definitely is proficient with astral travel work and being able to see spirits in the astral, as far as I can tell. So far I ordered his Etheric Form reading which was unbelievably accurate. I always knew I can shapeshift in my astral form because I experience it so often, and he essentially said I am a genderless shapeshifter with demonic, angelic, and kitsune energy. He mentioned how I do not quite have the entirety of my incarnations aligned which was kind of eerie to me because that's something I know privately.

Also I ordered his Spirit Guides reading and that was VERY interesting because there was mention of a male nature elf who was quite literally mentioned to me by The Ivory Pagan when I did a spirit guides reading from her. And two very odd male creatures :'D One was not so much a guide but a merchant of some sort LOL

I did his Spirit Companions reading too - with my crypt demon and German human spirit and I was stunned because my German spirit usually refers to me as "my dear" and "my Violet" and things like that...and Joel basically relayed his exact tone to me.

I felt the same about my intuition too and I think right now I am the most interested in his astral work :D

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Devil's Trumpet, now Blackthorne and Hubbard, is a great shoppe for Spirit Friends! Adrienne is planning on closing her Etsy shoppe, however her Weebly shoppe is open. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”