Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I love all my spell bindings, but I have to say my favorite is the one I got for my husband. It's the little bit of wtf and bad ass or something by Ash. Y'all, this man of mine is too nice at work, gets frustrated he lets people walk all over him and comes home to me in the absolute worst moods. He tries to control it, but he really struggled. I saw that listing, read it to him and he agreed to try it. He's a huge skeptic. Well, was. The minute that spell was bridged to him, there was a shift. The day is arrived and he put the vessel on, a bigger shift. Since then he hasn't once came home in a bad mood. He's taking a stand at work. He's kinder to me. He's a much happier and all around better man. He did have me transmute it to a different ring, the one he got was pinching at work. Lol but he won't take it off.
He told his mom about it, and he doesn't usually talk about anything like that with anyone.
I can't say enough about it. It's just wonderful. And, he's gotten his first spirit companion as well.
If you're a guy, get it. If you have a guy in your life, get it.

0..0 *0*
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bad-ass-magic.html
Is this you talking about? 😂 I bought it to my boys…that how much I loved what I have seen. Thanks for sharing.
Beckielyn wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:13 am I love all my spell bindings, but I have to say my favorite is the one I got for my husband. It's the little bit of wtf and bad ass or something by Ash. Y'all, this man of mine is too nice at work, gets frustrated he lets people walk all over him and comes home to me in the absolute worst moods. He tries to control it, but he really struggled. I saw that listing, read it to him and he agreed to try it. He's a huge skeptic. Well, was. The minute that spell was bridged to him, there was a shift. The day is arrived and he put the vessel on, a bigger shift. Since then he hasn't once came home in a bad mood. He's taking a stand at work. He's kinder to me. He's a much happier and all around better man. He did have me transmute it to a different ring, the one he got was pinching at work. Lol but he won't take it off.
He told his mom about it, and he doesn't usually talk about anything like that with anyone.
I can't say enough about it. It's just wonderful. And, he's gotten his first spirit companion as well.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Yes!! That's the one!! It's fantastic! You and your guys will love it.

ASTER wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:34 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bad-ass-magic.html
Is this you talking about? 😂 I bought it to my boys…that how much I loved what I have seen. Thanks for sharing.
Beckielyn wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:13 am I love all my spell bindings, but I have to say my favorite is the one I got for my husband. It's the little bit of wtf and bad ass or something by Ash. Y'all, this man of mine is too nice at work, gets frustrated he lets people walk all over him and comes home to me in the absolute worst moods. He tries to control it, but he really struggled. I saw that listing, read it to him and he agreed to try it. He's a huge skeptic. Well, was. The minute that spell was bridged to him, there was a shift. The day is arrived and he put the vessel on, a bigger shift. Since then he hasn't once came home in a bad mood. He's taking a stand at work. He's kinder to me. He's a much happier and all around better man. He did have me transmute it to a different ring, the one he got was pinching at work. Lol but he won't take it off.

0..0 *0*
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I actually got a copy for each of my boys but I also got a copy for myself. I know it says for men but, in today's world, you never know when you have to dip into your masculine.
Beckielyn wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:37 pm Yes!! That's the one!! It's fantastic! You and your guys will love it.

ASTER wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:34 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bad-ass-magic.html

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”