Is there a metaphysical explanation for the time periods of when civilisations collapsed?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

We often hear people talk about ‘Doomsday’ scenarios for human civilisations as if they are new, when really they are not. It’s happened a number of times.

In the Bronze Age, things started chaotic which became the myths and went orderly then the age concluded with an explosion of chaos when all the powers involved collapsed altogether. Except Egypt and maybe China, the 2 last standing big Bronze Age Powers. Egypt was weakened however.

At the same time all those disasters were happening, disease and pirates landed to all raid those Bronze Age Civs.

With the Roman collapse it wasn’t just the Romans, their rival (The Persians) were invaded the same way as them but by different tribes with fairly similar interests in some ways. Even the Byzantines went later on but would have collapsed shortly after if they didn’t have the stuff they did. Almost no major civilisation was spared.

Is there anything astrological or metaphysical in other ways for the years these happened? 400s onwards to 700s. The year ‘the Bronze Age’ collapse happened.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Or insight atleast

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”