Recommended reading sellers?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
HonkPills
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Currently, i'm a bit stuck in life and i'd like a little "nudge" as to where to go next. I thought of getting a reading to help out with this problem, but I have no idea where to turn to. Who do you guys recommend personally for readings?

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I've had incredible experiences with Cassia4. They were very detailed with generalized readings that I have gotten once a year for the past 2 years as well as a reading for my husband who was amazed by his first one. I re read the one from last year and everything that was said had happened, the year is almost up for my second reading and again a good majority has in fact happened to me. I have had other readings done by other sellers, but theirs was the most accurate and detailed for me.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

MysticStar Ellen is a great reader, she has advertisements here on the forum. :8)
You can also find many good readers on Etsy.

HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

bumping

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Yeah I’m looking for a reliable reader too, not those who do “cold readings” and just write spiritual cr*p stolen from websites.
I ordered from the TheIvoryPagan though it’s not a question reading. I’m still wait for the results.
The one I recommend is Charles from Rosequartz Labyrinth. Currently he’s my favorite reader. Thorough, direct, and gives sound advices. If you go to seller announcements section, you’ll find his thread.
There are a other practitioners who offer readings but I have yet to try them. Like Eden’s Apple, Lisa Mystic Morning Treasure, Lilith’s Lair (not Lilith’s Treasure Tavern).

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

what kind of reading are you all looking for?

i usually go for intuitive tarot reading and psychic mediums on FB. i have tried many to know which one are genuine and good in prices.

i ordered a reading from skies of fate but have not received my reading. so no comment.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am not really into having a reading done soon for me. The only time I did asked was actually from Magnolia those freebie readings and the “secret and sacred reading with Magnolia”. Plus I got done my white art profile too. These turned out to be very interesting and often use them to future my knowledge. My only one that I would like to have done is “Anything in your blood reading”. I am just simply a chicken 🐓 to go ahead with it. I don’t want to end up with something dark and advanced like a vampire or a hellhound. I honestly love my fairytale mystic creatures for a beginner keeper. I have pretty much collected all types of those and my angels of course. I probably will stay with my light natures lovelies on this stage for a long time. So my point is, readings usually comes with a binding and I get nervous if something is beyond my expertise. Even if it’s seem to be connected with my blood lines. It can have an unpredictable nature to it.
jezebela wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:33 am what kind of reading are you all looking for?

i usually go for intuitive tarot reading and psychic mediums on FB. i have tried many to know which one are genuine and good in prices.

i ordered a reading from skies of fate but have not received my reading. so no comment.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

Also looking for good readers, would be nice to have some suggestions, thanks.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:28 am Also looking for good readers, would be nice to have some suggestions, thanks.
When it comes to spirit keeping-related topics, CH do good readings (see Shop).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
CherryCherry
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astaroth
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had a reading experience at Beatrice's store on Etsy. She did a reading for me for free. It was very nice on her part.

Return to “Sellers You Love”