Defense against Projection/Psychic Attack by a Human

HUE
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Hey, the information on her accessories you received was more than likely a symbolic way to describe what she's doing to your wife.

Spiders are commonly associated with the "web of fate" and when manipulated IME can cause the symptoms you've described. The necklace seems to imply that she's already taken steps to try and "disarm" your wife (antlers) and has a hold over her emotions and thoughts (moon).

The easiest way to fix this would be to enlist the help of a being who can blast them out of the water, remove the hold she has over your wife, and fix the damage that's already been done. My personal recommendation for this would be Mahakali since time and fate are just different ways of perceiving the same thing IME.

However if you'd like to take care of this yourself you should first figure out exactly how she's been pulling your wife's "strings" and restoring them back to what they were before. To do that simply remember the feeling of your wife before all of this started and then push that feeling into her body. It may take a bit of work making it stick but it should be doable if the hold on her isn't all that strong :).

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

HUE wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 pm Hey, the information on her accessories you received was more than likely a symbolic way to describe what she's doing to your wife.

Spiders are commonly associated with the "web of fate" and when manipulated IME can cause the symptoms you've described. The necklace seems to imply that she's already taken steps to try and "disarm" your wife (antlers) and has a hold over her emotions and thoughts (moon).

The easiest way to fix this would be to enlist the help of a being who can blast them out of the water, remove the hold she has over your wife, and fix the damage that's already been done. My personal recommendation for this would be Mahakali since time and fate are just different ways of perceiving the same thing IME.

However if you'd like to take care of this yourself you should first figure out exactly how she's been pulling your wife's "strings" and restoring them back to what they were before. To do that simply remember the feeling of your wife before all of this started and then push that feeling into her body. It may take a bit of work making it stick but it should be doable if the hold on her isn't all that strong :).
apologies for the late response! VERY good points you make and I'm definitely going to work on that! Thank you!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hmm I know this is old but Im interested…

I wonder if OP resolved the issue….

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

angelicpeace wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:41 am Hmm I know this is old but Im interested…

I wonder if OP resolved the issue….
Yes its been awhile and in many ways the bigger issues did get resolved and the major spiritual attacks did stop. However, every now and then something rears its head or shows just enough to remind me that its never really over once one engages against spiritual entities(and/or) humans like that.

Main thing I learned from the whole experience is that maintaining calm and holding your space is immensely important. Keeping yourself grounded, not allowing the chaos and division to take hold, and maintaining that this is YOUR home, YOUR space, and that YOU are a spark of the Creator with the divine right to refuse any evil into your space is what got me through it. All the crystals and vessels and wards in the world wont save or help you if you're weak of mind and allow the fear and chaos to even manifest.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

KnightofAvalon wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:40 pm Yes its been awhile and in many ways the bigger issues did get resolved and the major spiritual attacks did stop. However, every now and then something rears its head or shows just enough to remind me that its never really over once one engages against spiritual entities(and/or) humans like that.

Main thing I learned from the whole experience is that maintaining calm and holding your space is immensely important. Keeping yourself grounded, not allowing the chaos and division to take hold, and maintaining that this is YOUR home, YOUR space, and that YOU are a spark of the Creator with the divine right to refuse any evil into your space is what got me through it. All the crystals and vessels and wards in the world wont save or help you if you're weak of mind and allow the fear and chaos to even manifest.
In situations like these, it may be worth considering giving them a taste of their own medicine by reflecting their own attacks. If they don't see the consequences, they are unlikely to stop their behavior. It does seem like having more protection spirits would have been beneficial. However, based on what was mentioned, it appears that you only interacted with known unbounds instead of having bound spirits. As a result, stocking up on numerous protection spells could be the next best option.

I'm relieved that everything has come to an end. Remember, there is always a rainbow after the rain. Perhaps it's time to perform more cleansing rituals and infuse positive energy into your surroundings to aid in your wife's healing process.

When you mention that something occasionally reminds you, it almost feels like they are still holding a grudge and trying to assert their control. How are you and your wife doing now?

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Tarvos, I appreciate the thoughtful words and advice and I've been working on that. As far as the "occasional reminder", it'll be a random text from an unknown number or sometimes I'll notice some weird energy in the house and just take extra care to show light during any times of chaos. I'm sure the people who did this have had some backlash I just don't know about it. My blood relatives that were involved recently turned very sour on my younger sister and were being very controlling and abusive in their language towards her about how she was handling her relationship...to the point she attempted suicide. She's ok and doing better and she's talked to my wife. Even told my wife that maybe we weren't crazy after all about the claims we made against my family's actions. But its all definitely a much calmer and stable climate here now. Its just crazy that it took 7 years of solid fighting to get to this point. Endurance pays off.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

KnightofAvalon wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:37 am @Tarvos, I appreciate the thoughtful words and advice and I've been working on that. As far as the "occasional reminder", it'll be a random text from an unknown number or sometimes I'll notice some weird energy in the house and just take extra care to show light during any times of chaos. I'm sure the people who did this have had some backlash I just don't know about it. My blood relatives that were involved recently turned very sour on my younger sister and were being very controlling and abusive in their language towards her about how she was handling her relationship...to the point she attempted suicide. She's ok and doing better and she's talked to my wife. Even told my wife that maybe we weren't crazy after all about the claims we made against my family's actions. But its all definitely a much calmer and stable climate here now. Its just crazy that it took 7 years of solid fighting to get to this point. Endurance pays off.
It's interesting that you mentioned blood relatives. As I sent some spells to my mom awhile ago, it came to light that my uncle, who works for her, has been betraying her trust. It was an ongoing issue, but she only recently became aware of it. I supplemented her with more protective spells, eradicated negativity, and bolstered positivity in her home. I'm planning to reflect any psychic attacks or ill-intentions they might harbor against her. I consistently find reflection to be the most effective solution in most instances. The more malicious intent they project, the more negativity will rebound onto them, sparing you any concern.

If you feel a sense of trust towards the unbounds around you, I'd suggest having them bound, especially since they've been with you for quite some time now. Wishing you all the best this holiday season!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Protection”