neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Hi have recently acquired my first spirit from CH, "M," last September 2 and arrived September 10. She was a custom conjure Seraphim angel. Honestly, I asked for a male, but I was pleasantly surprised that M came through. I am not one to turn down a spirit that decided to work with me and fits with my energy more.

When I first got the inkling to check the email on the information about her, I was surprised that I got a cool feeling of a hand holding my arm. The energy was super comforting. I really loved reading her description because I felt she really was the one for me.

Through the days, I would talk to her telepathically and I can hear her calm and melodious voice, different from my inner voice. She prefers telepathy rather than pendulums because she finds it easier. However, she helps me work on my channeled pendulum skills. She also likes messages through tarot too.There was this time where she also appeared as bright lights that suddenly shine. I really love working with her and it was a quick bond.

As I am writing this, I feel cool hand on my back. :)|

I am really happy with the service that CH has done. Super talented! I will document more experiences in this forum when I get to.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Awesome to know about your seraphim. I have been thinking of a seraphim and cherubim. I have a voice abs trained up to semi professional level. I used to sing in church before the virus restriction. I wonder if I could ask for a costume conjuration for any or both of them to help singing adva healing people emotionally when i sing our ordinary church hymns?

Also, how is it going with your seraphim? What is like for you now after the bonding period?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:57 am Awesome to know about your seraphim. I have been thinking of a seraphim and cherubim. I have a voice abs trained up to semi professional level. I used to sing in church before the virus restriction. I wonder if I could ask for a costume conjuration for any or both of them to help singing adva healing people emotionally when i sing our ordinary church hymns?

Also, how is it going with your seraphim? What is like for you now after the bonding period?
Woah! A church choir singer! That's amazing! I am surely seraphim and cherubim would help you with that. For me, when M speaks, her voice is like sing-song and sweet. She sings for the choir in her realm and performs dances too as a cleansing and healing ritual. With that, they would truly boost you with singing for healing and/or cleansing, like they would. They can teach you how they do it.

As for how I am with M after the bonding period, I really love having her with me. She is really a positive influence especially with emotions. She helps me with feeling negativities and alleviate them. When we bond, I tend to use shufflemancy and the songs she usually chooses are ballads or with light choirs. I am really glad. :)|

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”