Looking for Online Digital Book (Streaming?) apps

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Lilith28
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just got a library card. My local Library does support no contact takeout with appointment. Unfortunately, both my local Library and other 6+ Library’s don’t have magic learning books I’m looking for.

However, in digital (through both Overdrive and Libby, by Overdrive) only has 2 digital spell books. (With no hold and only 1 out of 1 available for both book digital) Unfortunately, only few magic books that I am interested. Only 6 with 1-1 that can be loaned with no contact pickup. This won’t work due to me, leaving way far from the Library and Library is near freeway and I don’t know how to drive. Getting rides really hard.) Luckily was able to get Library card online.

Scribd I really liked, yet unable to renew my plan every month since last year. Kind of expensive with 12month and 6month ($50 lesser than the 1yr) I prefer 6 or 12month. I also don’t have amazon prime. I’m uncertain where to go now digitally.

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hoopla is a great app, and it is free 8)) You sign up with your library card number, and they actually have quite a bit of a metaphysical collection.

Lilith28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:20 am Hoopla is a great app, and it is free 8)) You sign up with your library card number, and they actually have quite a bit of a metaphysical collection.
Hi, good idea. Unfortunately, I’ve tried but Hoopla is not partnered with my Public Library.

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

I really enjoy Kindle, it is $10 a month and you dont have to have Amazon Prime.

I know you said you don't have Prime, but, just an idea, if you have a cell phone, you can check with your provider from time to time, as some run promotions that include Prime. My provider (Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile or whatever it is called now) gave me free Amazon Prime when I bumped my monthly plan from the $40 to the $50 plan and I wasn't even aware of it for the first few months! I say this, because right now Amazon is running a promotion for Prime members, you get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for free, which is great. I know it's a lot of "if's", but it would be worth checking, and certainly won't hurt to ask :-) There are a ton of educational books on magick and the like on Kindle, it would be a great resource for you.

ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

Also, the site Sacred Texts is a treasure trove for magickal texts! The first time I saw it I couldn't believe what I had found. I hope this helps!

https://www.sacred-texts.com/

Lilith28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ladyoflosttreasures wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:39 am Also, the site Sacred Texts is a treasure trove for magickal texts! The first time I saw it I couldn't believe what I had found. I hope this helps!

https://www.sacred-texts.com/
ladyoflosttreasures wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 am I really enjoy Kindle, it is $10 a month and you dont have to have Amazon Prime.

I know you said you don't have Prime, but, just an idea, if you have a cell phone, you can check with your provider from time to time, as some run promotions that include Prime. My provider (Metro PCS/Metro by T Mobile or whatever it is called now) gave me free Amazon Prime when I bumped my monthly plan from the $40 to the $50 plan and I wasn't even aware of it for the first few months! I say this, because right now Amazon is running a promotion for Prime members, you get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for free, which is great. I know it's a lot of "if's", but it would be worth checking, and certainly won't hurt to ask :-) There are a ton of educational books on magick and the like on Kindle, it would be a great resource for you.
Hi, thanks for the suggestions as well.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven