Meditation and spelled gemstones

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Spiriter11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hey all I hope I am I able to get some good insight here.

I meditate almost every day and I have a few spelled crystals and gemstones from CH, now I have these items on a shelf in the room I meditate in but I’m wondering, when I meditate should I pull them off the shelf or leaving them there is fine?

Also, I just recently got some new spelled items, should I be netting with them on my person (in my hands etc) for the first 30 days like you do with spirits or having them also on my shelf being good enough?

I hope this explains it well if you need more info I’m happy to answer.

Thanks.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I really don't know whether CH think we can bond over time so well with those of our spelled vessels that are not bridged to us, such that they will work for us even when we are not wearing or holding them.

You might want to ask CH support, as they are their products.

For me the rule of thumb is if the spelled vessel is bridged to me, I don't need to be holding it. I can psychically link to the vessel from anywhere in the world and it will activate.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spiriter11 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:42 pm Hey all I hope I am I able to get some good insight here.

I meditate almost every day and I have a few spelled crystals and gemstones from CH, now I have these items on a shelf in the room I meditate in but I’m wondering, when I meditate should I pull them off the shelf or leaving them there is fine?

Also, I just recently got some new spelled items, should I be netting with them on my person (in my hands etc) for the first 30 days like you do with spirits or having them also on my shelf being good enough?

I hope this explains it well if you need more info I’m happy to answer.

Thanks.
A thing I used to do with mine regarding crystals and gems. I would recommend from my view to meditate with those close to you. Holding in hands and having them in your surroundings to focus energy on them. Particularly your energy to help cycle both energies from the gems and crystals along with yours. Just putting in your intention on those and what you would want to achieve based on what your gems and crystals are used for. I.e a love stone, healing, postive energy, etc....Feeling a certain object like crystals and gems while meditating along with an intention that you want to achieve brings out the energy within you. You may not notice it but when you add your focus with it there really is an energy cycle your creating by meditaing with your gems and crystals when you have them close in your meditating space area.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Meditation”