Hags

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks Spaz did justthat so maybe I'll get an amswer qucker.

templarwraith
new here
new here

This is mostly for spazmiester76.

I believe I was attacked by a Hag once. And no it wasn't my ex. :mrgreen: It was in the early morning hours, I was in a state of being half asleep and half awake. When I saw before me at the foot of my bed a black shadow that kinda looked like a ghost from a Scooby Doo cartoon. I could almost see through the black shadow part but not quite. The eyes and the mouth were totaly open and clear like they were just holes. I could clearly see through them and see the wall beyond it. This thing, which I believe was a Hag, reached out to me and it felt like it was draining the very life out of me. My chest felt very heavy and it was hard to breath. The only thing I could think of doing was to lash out at it. Which I did and I was still half asleep at the time. It worked because I totaly woke up and nothing was there. Needless to say I sat up in bed and couldn't go back to sleep after that event. This was something that happened about 5 years ago but I will never forget it. :(

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

TW, what made you think it was a hag? Just curious. I've never seen a hag, so have no idea what to expect. What a terriable experience!!!! I'm thinking there are several spirits in the encyclopedia that are not too friendly, gorgons being another.

Was there anything before or after the event that you can relate it to?

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
templarwraith
new here
new here

I'm going by own instincts that this thing was a hag. I felt that it was female in origin and what I've read about hags and what they do fit what it was doing to a tee. I curious about what spazmiester76 says his encounters with hags and what they looked like and what they were doing. :?:

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Not Hags,Templar W !!
I was seriously mistaken they were DEMONS!!!
THey wanted me cuz of my negative act I did years ago.
And last month ones from the infamous Amityville house paid me a visit and even 2 moths before that they were tormenting my best friend and still continue to til I about went broke and got him a Archangel and Amesha Spentas to protect him or at least keep them at bay.
But now I know!
Read my reply about on the Demon Protection topic and see if that is what you are speaking of!??
Seriously read it!!

Daniel

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I recently asked that an SRA Hag be added to an order I have made.

I work at a legal brothel here in Pahrump as the Housekeeper. (that's another thread thou!!) They play satellite radio in the bar. While I was vacuuming the bar on Monday, which was several days after requesting the Hag, I heard a song on the system but wasn't really paying attention. I suddenly felt a compulsion to LISTEN carefully to the song. I was surprised to hear that it was a POP version of, "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" from the Wizard of Oz!! I have NEVER EVER heard this song on any radio before. The instant I realized what it was I thought about the Hag, of course. I thought, "Geese, maybe my Hag's been chosen?"

And perhaps she has a good sense of humor!!
:crazy: :mrgreen:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Wow... talk about reviving old threads. :lol:
This was all I could find in the forum on Hags, though I did find an article in the encyclopedia. Anyway, there are really no spirits that CH offers that I've had an aversion to ordering in the store. But... there are some that I never thought I would order. I love getting mystery bags, mystery spirits and reverse adoptions. Today, I received my dark arts mystery bag... and one of the items included was the binding of a hag. I find myself wondering why a hag chose me... especially when I'm not an active practitioner of the arts. I've definitely had an ever-increasing feeling of being drawn to the practice of magick, but have only dabbled in simple spells thus far. Perhaps, receiving the hag binding is a nudge for me to advance my "calling"? I have noticed that as time has gone by, I'm being drawn not only to the white arts, but more and more to the dark arts... and my recent purchases have certainly reflected that.
Anyone have a hag?
(and to go slightly :offtopic: .... guys, I'm not talking about your wife or girlfriend). :lol: If so, what are your experiences and suggestions?

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I practice magic and my Hag is one of the spirits in my spirit family that aides me greatly in this- weather it is WA or DA, she is wonderful. House rules people, house rules.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I recently received my first Hag from CH and she appeared in a dream of mine before I ever got her vessel. In the dream, she was leaning against an archway wall with the light in back of her, so she was in a bit of a shadow. From my perspective, she looked to be on the shortish side, wearing a long black robe or cloak. Her skin was heavily wrinkled and a darkish red in color, her eyes glowed a yellowish-green, she had a long, hook-like nose and the widest smile with white teeth. But what gave me chills was her laugh - she didn't say anything...just kept chuckling in an eerie/creepy way.

I remember waking up and thinking "That's my Hag, I bet I get an email saying my order's complete and on it's way." Sure enough, a few days later, I got a shipping notice from CH.

I truly look forward to working with her... :thumbup:

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Good info on Hags!