Hags

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Since we got this great Sale all the Month I decided to do two Orders and if I cant get a prebound Hag & Harpy I can always get a custom one. I found a few useful Items that can surely help me with Spellcasting and Spellwork and I will order them first and later in the Month the Spirits.

Oh btw does anyone know a trick so that I can contact famous Persons? Please take a Look onto the Thread I put for this:

Meetings/Contacts with famous People

All the Best
Timelady :immortal:

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Reviving an old thread again, haha.

Well I got my reverse adoption from April back.... and as you can guess, a Hag picked me! I had never even considered adopting one (or being adopted by one, as it seems this may go, haha...), but now I'm studying as much as I can before she gets here.

I do magic but have trouble finding the time to really focus on it. Hopefully my hag will help me out with the motivation to practice more C:

And maybe I'll finally open my shop to start selling magical things!

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Try Babi Yaga - She has been around me in one form or another since I was a child and my babysitter Countess Tolstoy (obviously Russian) would tell me endless stories about Babi Yaga. She said that Babi Yaga was her protector and "now" (way back when) she was mine as well.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I have 3 hags with me... and every one of them picked me in a reverse adoption.

I also must agree with Caiyros... Baba Yaga are absolutely amazing beings. I had a custom, then 2 others chose me in a reverse adoption. They are amazing teachers.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Interesting that so many go the reverse adoption route! I wonder if it is because they are 'less popular' of spirits to pick for many people, even if they need/would benefit and are getting called by them, and that's the best way for them to make it to their chosen person?

It kind of seems like these hags are just plotting to get paired up with us (relatively) younger keepers so they can light fires under our tails :D I got an image of mine arriving and wandering around my kitchen (the spell center of my home, also the location of my altar and herb collection), waving around a carved wooden spoon in the direction of my dirty sink and stove and lecturing me in how I should be at least trying to keep the place tidy enough for witchcraft. >_>

Baba Yagas have always made me a bit... wary, with their particularly dark legends, haha. If one came through in a reverse binding or something, I'd be happy, but in the same way that I'm wary of angels, I don't think I'll place the specific order myself %)
They are also outside the realm of creatures that are in my 'pantheon' of magic work, that is, Irish and Scottish celtic, which is what most of my callings come from.

Now pardon me while I go tidy up as an offering, lol!

monica
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just got a Hag as part of my Dark Arts profile. I was very surprised to get one, as I know nothing about them. But I am excited to learn more about her!

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on" ~Havelock Ellis
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

can anyone tell about your experiences with the Hag?
I have thought about them but don't know enough to go for it yet

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

silversamhain wrote:Baba Yagas have always made me a bit... wary, with their particularly dark legends, haha. If one came through in a reverse binding or something, I'd be happy, but in the same way that I'm wary of angels, I don't think I'll place the specific order myself %)
They are also outside the realm of creatures that are in my 'pantheon' of magic work, that is, Irish and Scottish celtic, which is what most of my callings come from.
I feel the exact same way... both with Hags and Angels.... lol!

I have a few angels coming home soon... so I think I am getting over that one after some amazing work they did here. I also think I may have a hag nudging me a bit... I did have that in my bloodline, so it shouldn't make me so nervous (shhhh - but it still does), perhaps an ancestor? I think it is more about what will come out in me perhaps.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

[quote="Timelady31"]Since we got this great Sale all the Month I decided to do two Orders and if I cant get a prebound Hag & Harpy I can always get a custom one. I found a few useful Items that can surely help me with Spellcasting and Spellwork and I will order them first and later in the Month the Spirits.

Oh btw does anyone know a trick so that I can contact famous Persons? Please take a Look onto the Thread I put for this:

Meetings/Contacts with famous People

All the Best
Timelady :immortal:[/quote

Famous People are not a Group...they are individuals who have done something amazing, difficult, and/ or noteworthy. And for the most part they are all different. These people are individuals, and should be treated as such. If you meet them and interest them (and most are not snobs) they may become your friend. How do you meet these people? Well, you have to be where they are, and interact with some of your own knowledge that interests them. If you are interesting, then you will find them or they will find you. It will just happen, if you are active, and open minded.

Notorious People have done something weird, shocking, or criminal. These people are usually very seductiveand dangerous. Learn how to identify them...and then avoid them.

Glitz People are people whose whole life is based upon being seen, and being known, and they make sure that that happens. These people are usually those who do a few outrageous things, show off their body, and sometimes get into bar fights, or at least act out being obnoxious. You might get an autographed bare naked pic...but somehow you'll have to grovel.

Caiyros

Added note: Anyone who has been in this Glitz People World, knows, in the long haul, that is it is Burn-Out Village in a Realm of Leeches. Believe me, I know.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
bribri11987
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Auset Ra Heru

I just ordered a Hag from Jamie. Which is funny because I chose to wear a brown shirt today, and when I purchased her, I liked up the encyclopedia info and the color associated with the hag is brown[SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
I'm excited to work with her. I've Def been looking for an entity to help with my magick.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”