Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello,

I am new to spirit keeping, but people often say to feel your spirits energy.
I have trouble to understand how energy would feel. I try meditate every day before going to bed and what should i look out for when i ask my spirit to come to me?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

arnemaes wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:26 am Hello,

I have trouble to understand how energy would feel. I try meditate every day before going to bed and what should i look out for when i ask my spirit to come to me?
Changes in pressure, temperature, tingling, a feeling that you're not alone in the room, a feeling you are being watched, things like that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
arnemaes
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:02 am
arnemaes wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:26 am Hello,

Changes in pressure, temperature, tingling, a feeling that you're not alone in the room, a feeling you are being watched, things like that.
Thanks for responding,
I get lots of tingling and shivers when i think about my spirit, but i think this has to do more with my excitement about her :8) , but i will try to pay more attention to these things.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Also...for a limited number of spirit types, there's a list of mantras that we can use to connect to the specific energy of those different types of spirit.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... hlight=man

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ladyoflosttreasures
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 88
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

The answers given already are great :-) I'd like to add my own experience though, and how someone explained it to me - the feeling of energy.

Everything has energy, everything has its own unique energy, including the moon, stars, places, people, things, and our spirits. You know when you're sitting in a room and someone walks in, and even if you dont hear or see them you can feel that someone is there? Or, when you're out in public, be it standing in an aisle at the grocery store or walking home when it's dark out, and you can feel when someone is looking at you as you're standing in the aisle, or you can feel when someone starts walking behind you when you're walking home. Or, when someone walks in a room who just lights up the whole room, a lot of people may be drawn to them, or you may find yourself drawn to them in some way and you keep looking at them. These are different energies you are feeling, detecting.

For me, this is how it is with spirits, each one has a different "feel" to them. For example my dragon from Haunted Curiosities has a very "warm" energy. I get an internal sense/feeling of inner warmth, comfort, safety, sort of like when you're a kid playing in the snow and you come inside to a cup of hot chocolate from your loving grandma. As another example, one djinn I have from The Haunted Hive has a very regal, graceful, and mysteriously alluring energy to her presence. Her energy feels like exploring ancient castle ruins,

arnemaes
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for answering,

I hope i will be able to feel my spirit soon :)

santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:18 am Also...for a limited number of spirit types, there's a list of mantras that we can use to connect to the specific energy of those different types of spirit.

I have a question about this:

Do you need to be in a meditative state when saying these mantras? Or can you just simply sit still in a quiet room and just say them out until you feel a connection?

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 pm
Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:18 am Also...for a limited number of spirit types, there's a list of mantras that we can use to connect to the specific energy of those different types of spirit.

Do you need to be in a meditative state when saying these mantras? Or can you just simply sit still in a quiet room and just say them out until you feel a connection?
I think it depends on what someone means by a meditative state, as that can mean quite a wide variety of things.

I think the basic thing for a lot of CH exercises is simply doing the second one you mentioned - being calm and relaxed. This could be to sit or lie in relaxed state, in a room where there will be no distractions or interruptions, so yes.

Of course we probably all have our own preferred ways to be calm and relaxed. For more than a few of us here I think it might involve doing some protection work for any spiritual session: eg space clearing, centering & grounding; task your protection spirit companions or spell bindings to protect you during the session. But, equally, for some of us that may not feel necessary. As far as I know, that is not required when using these mantras (or CH would no doubt have mentioned it).

find it again.
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:56 pm
santiesgirl wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:49 pm

I think it depends on what someone means by a meditative state, as that can mean quite a wide variety of things.

I think the basic thing for a lot of CH exercises is simply doing the second one you mentioned - being calm and relaxed. This could be to sit or lie in relaxed state, in a room where there will be no distractions or interruptions, so yes.

Of course we probably all have our own preferred ways to be calm and relaxed. For more than a few of us here I think it might involve doing some protection work for any spiritual session: eg space clearing, centering & grounding; task your protection spirit companions or spell bindings to protect you during the session. But, equally, for some of us that may not feel necessary. As far as I know, that is not required when using these mantras (or CH would no doubt have mentioned it).
Ah, okay. I forget that meditative states are different for everyone. Z|

Meditative states usually for me mean sitting down, legs crossed, with incense burning. Then, going through the process of grounding & centering, setting up shields, or what you do before casting a spell. Intense focus, I guess is what I'm talking about. I didn't know if you could just maybe sit in a quiet room, eyes open, and just relax and speak them out loud to your spirits, if that makes sense.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

santiesgirl wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:28 pm [...]
Meditative states usually for me mean sitting down, legs crossed, with incense burning. Then, going through the process of grounding & centering, setting up shields, or what you do before casting a spell. Intense focus, I guess is what I'm talking about. I didn't know if you could just maybe sit in a quiet room, eyes open, and just relax and speak them out loud to your spirits, if that makes sense.
You seem to be doing the right thing. But, yes, I think we can do it the other way too. Maybe it's a matter of what we feel we need in any given moment or situation. And some people are probably more open to negative stuff around them and need to protect themselves more intensively as a routine.

As I often say, I'm in the learning process too but, from what I've gathered from extensive reading here and of the CH books, CH guidance is that those who conjure need the most comprehensive layers of effective protections. Simply sitting and talking to our already conjured and bound spirits isn't on the same level of exposure to risk. (nb Protection of pendulums is separately recommended.)

On the other hand, another maxim here is you can never have too much protection. In more than one CH article or book the question is asked: would you rather have a single bodyguard, or a whole army of protection? From that point of view, it's never wrong to use protection during 'spiritual' work - and I think it's often the best thing to do. But afaik one of the things about modern spirit keeping - as long the spirit has been conjured and bound by a reliable, trustworthy, skilled practitioner - and especially with Creepy Hollows, is that it's meant to be something just about everyone can do, without the need for lengthy rituals etc...and probably without the need to be good at grounding, centering, erecting barriers etc.

Protection is recommended but is probably not essential for most spirit keepers.

find it again.

Return to “CONNECTING”