Sterling Angels

Discussion of specific races of angels.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hmmm.. They do sound yummy. ;)

I ordered a C5 but it hasn't been shipped. I just ordered an SRA Sterling and SRA Divine few minutes ago.

Let us know how they are Marj. Hopefully, they will interact quicker than most SRAs. :angel:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I think it was them with the 'xylophone' ringing earlier. :crazy:

I am confused as to who is who now, they are both in banded agates, one is dark than the other. Now would be a great time to hear or see.
:pray:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

The Angel ringing are sharper notes. Ask both of them to change the tones a little so you will be able to tell them apart. Oh, and ask them to make them short notes, like bursts. If the ringing is prolonged, it will hurt your ears.

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

Oh, sorry, I failed to mention that they were short notes. One had more bass to it, the other was on a higher frequency. I think that I am going to see if Ellen can help me determine who is who.

~Amberly~

Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

So you mean the rings look the same? Same gemstones?

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

One ring was a lower pitch and the other was high enough to notice a difference. The gemstones are the same; just one is darker than the other. I did not really take notice on who was with what paper (my mistake), but I honestly did not think that they were going to be in the same type of gemstone. I already talked to Ellen about it. If all else fails, I can always transmute them to the same vessel and then I won't get confused.
:crazy:

~Amberly~

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

True. Always good to have 2 handsome guys with you, instead of 1. ;)

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member

supermotobabe wrote:True. Always good to have 2 handsome guys with you, instead of 1. ;)
:drool:
Last edited by Amberly on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Amberly~

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

StarFae wrote:The Sterlings are here, both are male. The first one has black hair, hazel eyes, and gold-toned skin & the second one blonde hair, green eyes, and silver-toned skin. The both of them sound yummy!!! :drool:

I am going to have to find a place to put their vessels on. Everyone has a 'bag' that they sleep on at night, minus the Mashebas. So, we are going to come up with something together.
Congrats Star! They sound HAWT! :drool: :D Keep us posted on your adventures with them!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My sterling angel is a roamer. In fact, his stone has been missing for nearly a month this time. It doesn't matter where I keep him, he goes where he chooses. His favorite spot to turn up after long abscences is my large rosemary bush outside. At first it really concerned me, but once I realized he kept coming home I decided to relax. With my pieces I generally allow them to come and go as they please, I'm just the keeper.

Mostly he manifests as a comforting warmth tinged with golden/rainbow light. There was the one exception where he manifested in my dreams in a farily human form riding a bolt of lightning, but that was a rather dramatic show of defense, and has only happened once.

My angel has amassed a small collection of blue and gold items in his cubby. He has a small saphire necklace, a saphire ring, and a porcelain painting of a blue rose. He enjoys rosewater or rosemary tea, and prefers to spend time on my Feminine Divine altar. When he isn't MIA my angel generally rides around in my pants pocket, as he likes to go with me. I finally purchased a little stone cage pendant for safer carrying, but he wandered off before it arrived.

My sterling is my first angel experience in this fashion, and I've been pleasantly surprised. I honestly wasn't sure how well we would bond, but he's become one of my favorite companions. I suspect he'll be home before this weekend, or he's going to miss the carnival rides.

LATE EDIT UPDATE:

I eventually had to contact Creepy Hollows and report my angel as a lost vessel :( But they made the process super smooth and easy. He's now in a new vessel and we are rebonding. I don't consider myself a fluffy white light and angels type of person, but my life has been immeasurably enhanced by having my sterling as a companion. I hadn't realized how much a part of my daily life he had become untill his spirit stone disappeared.
Last edited by Maythen21 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Angel Races”