PyroAnt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

Yesterday was a bad stormy day in my city due to the hurricane nearby. It caused trees to fall down, including in front of the car I was in. To make it short, I was catching a rideshare for the morning to go to work and while on the ride, I was just on my phone. There was a moment when the woman driving said something along the lines of "Oh Crap!" and stomped on the breaks. The next thing I knew, a tree had fallen in our path all the way towards the opposite road parallel to us. She then quickly turned around and went another way where I got to work on time. I was a little in shock and nonchalant about my feelings towards it but I knew I could have died perhaps. My Fallen Angel companion was with me at the time as the succubus I usually am accompanied with is on vacation. I believe she saved my life. Perhaps there were others in the keep that were involved but she said she did it.

I got her some roses and lighted an incense for her as a token of my appreciation. I still know so little about spirit keeping and being a spirit keeper in general but I find this something to be grateful for.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

./< 8))

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

What exactly did your companion admit to doing...? Causing the tree to fall? Or alerting your driver beforehand? From what you wrote, it sounds more like your driver was smart enough to hit the breaks on time. Maybe I'm just having trouble following. ^^;

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PyroAnt
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

Honestly, I am inclined to just say the tree probably should have killed me for good reason. I don't think I have been worth it in recent years. It is bold of me to make claims of which I have no skill or basis in. Whatever the case, I have no idea if I'm losing my mind or if I'm still on my mind.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

PyroAnt wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:17 pm Honestly, I am inclined to just say the tree probably should have killed me for good reason. I don't think I have been worth it in recent years. It is bold of me to make claims of which I have no skill or basis in.
One of the first steps in the Spirit Work journey is admitting that, really, no one on this path is sane - and that's the point. Spirituality is a very personal introspective thing that can easily make you feel as if you're losing your mind. Only you know what you're experiencing, and while science does have a part to play and it's important to analyze things, in the end your beliefs are still valid and will be the end all answer (for you). I apologize if my comment came across as harsh, I was just wondering "in which way" your companion(s) acted because there was multiple ways it/he/she/they/etc could have done so. Also, there is no shame in not knowing everything, or just believing without reason. All humans do it - including the experienced.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Angels”