Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: poltergeist
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ame

recently, as i’ve taken an interest in this kind of thing, i’ve been experiencing not only static parts of my body, coldness, but also itches; not any old itch, excruciating itches (not any medical sh*t) that i’ve never really experienced before. obviously the static feeling and coldness is a sign of presence, but i wonder if those new itches could be a spirit trying to get my attention?

please excuse me if i sounds like a total dumbass for asking this lmao; don’t wanna be annoying but i’m relatively new in this community per se, yet i have dabbled in the supernatural for a little while, i’m just trying to get my head around everything.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to check first with medical practitioners, in case there's underlying health condition e.g. allergy, virus, etc.
If that's checked out, then it might be environmental-related e.g. change of weather, surrounding electricity, etc, or paranormal-related, e.g. energy, spirit, etc

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jenjens
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Where are you itchy? I have this huge itch on the underside of my arm, the other side from the elbow and up a bit. It came out of nowhere with no rashes or marks or anything....and it starts to itch only once the sun goes down. Not once has it bothered me during the day. It has kept me up at night and I was once sure I would wake up with blood because I was scratching so much, but by the morning, you couldn't see a darn thing.

I know this sounds weird, but I think it started around Halloween.

My husband had this a few years back with the exact same thing. In the exact same spot and his has started now again too. He said it's called an ascension rash or something....but I am not sure about that.

I don't see why a spirit would cause you to itch if it is painful, but maybe they do.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Jenjens wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:54 pm Where are you itchy? I have this huge itch on the underside of my arm, the other side from the elbow and up a bit. It came out of nowhere with no rashes or marks or anything....and it starts to itch only once the sun goes down. Not once has it bothered me during the day. It has kept me up at night and I was once sure I would wake up with blood because I was scratching so much, but by the morning, you couldn't see a darn thing.

I know this sounds weird, but I think it started around Halloween.

My husband had this a few years back with the exact same thing. In the exact same spot and his has started now again too. He said it's called an ascension rash or something....but I am not sure about that.

I don't see why a spirit would cause you to itch if it is painful, but maybe they do.

Sounds like dry skin. As it's gets colder, the air gets drier, and dry skin can feel itchy. The best thing for it is to apply lotions/moisturizers.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”