Questions to ask new dragon?

seralee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Hello, what are some good questions to ask a new dragon in your keep? What are your favorite bonding activities with them?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It's hard to say what the best questions to ask would be for you, but a plan that tends to work well is starting with the basics. Ask them things about themselves, what they like and dislike and what their boundaries are. Then move on from there.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

seralee wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:41 pm Hello, what are some good questions to ask a new dragon in your keep? What are your favorite bonding activities with them?
Personally, I don't really ask my spirits questions, just as I don't quiz new human acquaintances. I just start to get to know them. I let them show/tell me things if they want to.

If it is a CH dragon, the Encyclopedia gives suggestions for bonding exercises, using their associations or suggested treats. And the Shop has a Dragons offering item. Finally, giving a spirit something to do for you is another way of helping the bond, as is the daily time spent together (ie in 'meditation') for the first 30 days. A simple 'task' is to share with them your hopes and plans for the day ahead, ask if they can help support you during the day and ask them to be with you if you go out.

Any daily communication, noticing them or talking to them helps too, I find.

You can also buy a bonding or pairing service from CH, which I have found very good. And there are bonding items in the Shop, eg a bonding charging box and bag.

There's a mantra for dragon spirits, which helps you tune into dragons' energy, here. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ght=mantra

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

Just wanted to say that I got my first male chi-lin/qi-lin. He's pretty quiet right now, but it's a comforting feel with him around 🙂

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

I remember when my Enan Dragon first came home, try asking what their favorite things are ( herbs, crystals, favorite way to communicate,ect. ) and then share somethings about yourself as well. They really like to just get to know their keeper and have them get to know them as well.

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Dragons”