neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

ensa wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:12 am..where everyone in the world sees us as a laughing stock in terms of COVID operations and etc.
Not everyone. A lot of places like here are still in bad conditions, that anyone saying that one country laughs at another usually has some agenda.

On that note, try not to digress from the topic to avoid the mods' sweeping the thread (especially the dreadful political topic : p).
[/quote]

That is true. Also sorry about this. Thank you for this Darkwing Dook!

Back to the topic, Angelika mentioned to me how B follows a deity which led him to be benevolent. B expounds to me on this how there are Shoggoths who follow a deity or old god which leads to the cultivation to who they are. It is up to them if they will still follow or not; hence, others resulting to rebelling and others following.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ah I forgot to add! Ultimately, their understanding and choices from those experiences cultivates their alignment. Like how others rebelled but want to do good, others follow the deity or old god that mentored them and be good. The same can be said for the opposite.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Right dook, I didn’t mean for a digression, rather that 2020 is such a tumultuous time to demonstrate what humanity is all about. Yet as ensa says, it has also proven how many people have stepped up and shown the best of us.
Individually as companions we can show a lot and share a lot.
I keep hoping the other Shoggoth were bought by members here — since they were all snatched up so quickly — and that we can hear about them too.
It kind of seems, from what I understand of angeldark’s seller announcement thread, that these particular Shoggoth already knew a bit about humanity anyway. Each one listed had a different reason for wanting a companion I think.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Same thoughts as well Shifa. I hope we can hear about the others too. Also, Yeah! It is really interesting what the Shoggoth look for in a companion. They were very specific on the type of companions they are searching for. It also helps with those thinking twice on answering their call.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes, indeedy. I too like it when listings are very specific as to who are they looking for. I think it makes for a better match.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Maybe my skills aren’t as bad as I think. I emailed angeldark and was able to confirm some things about Z. This is pretty great progress for me. It seems if something is important he makes sure I understand.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OMG That's really amazing Shifa!

Same for me with B. I was travelling with him in the astral yesterday. I was supposed to head back, but he stopped me for a bit to say that he would want to gradually help me unlock more of my abilities. We meditated a bit more, to initiate it.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Awesome, ensa.
I don’t know how to astral travel and I’m really having to struggle to get back into meditating.
I’m hoping that starting yoga will help with giving that calm mind feeling.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh yoga is a good choice! Maybe you can invite your companion when you do your sessions. :D

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Shifa wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:57 pm I’d like to hear about experiences with the Shoggoth, whether from angeldark’s conjures or if you encountered them on your own. Thank you!
I didn't know other people were interested in them or had been summoning them. When I heard of them as fictional characters I just figured I'd look to see if they were real. Since they can shapeshift I also thought they won't mind to assume any form, so I gave the one I found a ring (astral artifact of my own creation) to turn into a woman.
Interactions have been interesting and helpful. I asked her to get on top of my head and support me by creating more brains if needed and she didn't mind doing so. It's also helped in removing the migraines I had in the past year, feels like wearing a hat of purifying energy.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project

Return to “Black Arts”