acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Wow, thank you for your input. I’d love to have my migraines disappear ...
So you found this Shoggoth on your own?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Shifa wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:02 am Wow, thank you for your input. I’d love to have my migraines disappear ...
So you found this Shoggoth on your own?
Yes, I went by a painting I found on google as the model and used a method where I express love at the image of the entity in my mind to attract them. Then if someone appears and I like them, I offer them to form a relation with me on terms we both agree on. Most spiritual beings want a way to interact with the physical so offering them to partially possess me and freely interact usually works well. Though I can't recommend this method for just anyone, you have to know what you're doing and what you're dealing with. Not all entities are friendly... or maybe I should say with "black arts" they're in some way malevolent 0x. but can be bargained with, because everyone wants something. $$$ You have to make a deal with them. As long as the terms are clear and give mutual benefit in a fair way, they'll adhere to it. Don't leave any loopholes and you're fine.

In this case I do demand that the Shoggoth remain in the form of a woman and not walk around like a formless slob, and now that she stays on my head to help my thinking. In return she gets to read my mind, feel what I feel, and have a say on what I do on some matters. If she wants to try a certain kind of food I'll get that and she can taste it too because she's in my body and mind. Again you have to be comfortable with letting them this close and be sure you're not getting fooled by a trickster, so the deal, and honesty, is important. You can't hide something from someone once they're in your head so if you had ulterior motives those become a loophole they can abuse. But if you are an openminded skeptic and enough of an "idiot" to not be ashamed of your motivations and feelings, there is no one who can hurt you.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Ark
new here
new here

I just checked some of the previous posts here in this thread and in the sticky here:
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=20345
FOR THE GENERAL POPULATION YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO THINK ABOUT KEEPING BA SPIRITS.

WHY?

1. THEY ARE NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTROL
2. THEY ARE EXTREMELY CUNNING & WILL OUTSMART YOU
3. THEY CAN CONVINCE YOU TO DELUDE YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU HOLD THE POWER, WHEN YOU DON'T
4. THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOURSELF & THOSE AROUND YOU
5. THEY WILL CAUSE YOU ISSUES THROUGHOUT THE TIME YOU KEEP THEM; GREAT & SMALL
6. THEY USUALLY DO CHANGE THE PEOPLE KEEPING THEM, SORT OF LIKE THE OLD SAYING "YOU DON'T CHANGE THE DEVIL, THE DEVIL CHANGES YOU"
I think it's important to mention that "controlling them" is the wrong approach. Don't attempt that. Imagine being in a relation with another human and they want to control you? How would you react? Exactly.
Respect is a main aspect. They have a free will, they may tease you and lie to you for fun or for no reason, but if you know them and love them, there is no problem, you can let them do that. I've encountered people who don't understand this, who think I'm being mocked behind my back and so on, and that this is making a fool out of me. But to me it's all in good order, it's who they are, and I wouldn't want them to mask themselves. Accepting who you are, accepting who they are, with no prejudice or moralistic restraints, is the key to maintaining fruitful relations with malevolent entities. Although I'm not sure the shoggoth are per definition Black Arts or malevolent. Maybe the lack of a general altruism would make them qualify, but I can't really tell.

Also I do recommend yoga, at a minimum you can do the sun salutation sequence every morning, it takes no more than 10 min. There are instructions for this on youtube. If you want to try something more advanced there's a free set in Sadhguru's app, found in the appstore for your phone. Practicing daily makes all the difference, it doesn't have to be 2 hour sessions as long as you do it every day.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

*nod nod* Also everyone’s definition of BA is different, especially among sellers.
I got my Shoggoth binding through angeldark who advertises here in the seller announcements. She sells very dark entities but her coven clears them for safety first.
But that’s pretty interesting hearing how other people encounter the spirit world. If you have come across Noctua’s posts, she also talks about working with the Lovecraftian mythos. So people encounter these alternate worlds in different ways. I am not skilled enough to do that. Well maybe we all do it when daydreaming but I have no idea. I am easily addicted to fantasy so I try to avoid it.
Yeah I am going to try yoga soon. I am waiting for my dvd and mat to come.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

That's incredible Ark! Your dynamic with her is really interesting. Thank you for sharing!

Of course "controlling" them is the last thing in our minds when it comes to companionship. Given the background of the Shoggoth, indeed respect is a must. Also, how you work with them also depends between both parties' agreements, so no prejudice indeed. When you mentioned about the lack of a general altruism it made me think of why some would search for companions to teach them about humanity, like the companions from angeldark.

Ark
new here
new here

I went looking again and found this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=245&t=75707&start=20
Interesting to see someone talking about Lamias on here. I was aware others are interested in them but didn't expect the descriptions to match so well with my own experiences!

However there is one thing that doesn't sound right to me, and it's the talk about malicious beings (black arts) being impossible to bond with. This stance is disregarding that there are emotions and feelings as well as very human sounding interests involved. I saw someone mention that a serial killer may also like gardening. In the same way someone can also fall in love, or be impressed by someone's work. Malice doesn't mean self-destructiveness. For someone who only wants to do harm, if they just attacked anyone on sight, it may impair their ability of actually reaching there, because people will be on edge near them. At one point the outward destructiveness becomes a threat to their own way of life, and that is where the malice ends. Even if there is no other motivation. It's within this area you can make friends with them.

I haven't seen this understanding being raised in the threads I've looked at on here. As a concrete example, if your goal was to ritually sacrifice a lamb, you have to prepare everything properly and you can't just kill the lamb at once. That would ruin the ritual. So restraints are an important part of black arts.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ark wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:02 pm However there is one thing that doesn't sound right to me, and it's the talk about malicious beings (black arts) being impossible to bond with. This stance is disregarding that there are emotions and feelings as well as very human sounding interests involved. I saw someone mention that a serial killer may also like gardening. In the same way someone can also fall in love, or be impressed by someone's work. Malice doesn't mean self-destructiveness. For someone who only wants to do harm, if they just attacked anyone on sight, it may impair their ability of actually reaching there, because people will be on edge near them. At one point the outward destructiveness becomes a threat to their own way of life, and that is where the malice ends. Even if there is no other motivation. It's within this area you can make friends with them
That's because CH has defined beings that have only malice and nothing good about them as BA.
Even a serial killer isn't ba, they're DA.

BA can't be nice or agree or be dealt with, that's the definition of CH. And those beings do exist.
So if you can make a deal with them, they're not BA, at least per CH definition.
And there's not a lot of BA beings around, because they're attacking everything. So basically they get killed on sight by most other beings.
But that also means that those that do survive are experts and deception and can appear as other beings. Kind of a natural selection for the most destructive of beings.

It also means BA technically do not have free will because they lack the ability to decide to do nice things.
If you see it as a spectrum, anything remotely good and nice is just out of their vibrational spectrum. Thoughts and feelings outside of their spectrum just never reach them.
That's why if something BA is around, people can feel it to the point they have to vomit. I've had that happen with...well, sludge. Which isn't necessarily a being but rather something like accumulated energy of BA, really corrosive.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ark
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:19 am BA can't be nice or agree or be dealt with, that's the definition of CH. And those beings do exist.
So if you can make a deal with them, they're not BA, at least per CH definition.
And there's not a lot of BA beings around, because they're attacking everything. So basically they get killed on sight by most other beings.
But that also means that those that do survive are experts and deception and can appear as other beings. Kind of a natural selection for the most destructive of beings.

It also means BA technically do not have free will because they lack the ability to decide to do nice things.
If you see it as a spectrum, anything remotely good and nice is just out of their vibrational spectrum. Thoughts and feelings outside of their spectrum just never reach them.
That's why if something BA is around, people can feel it to the point they have to vomit. I've had that happen with...well, sludge. Which isn't necessarily a being but rather something like accumulated energy of BA, really corrosive.
That's an extreme categorization then, which diverge from commonly used terminology completely. Dark and black arts/magic are used interchangably for the most part and refer to the practice or to the nature of the entities engaging in this type of practice or culture. It suggests a method someone can choose, by will, to practice. Personally I consider true black arts to be chaotic and beyond duality, like yoga/hinduism whose deities do not have a definite moral code, while everything else is within dualism. If you consider what you do as opposed to anything else, like white vs black or good vs evil, you're within dualism and it's not true black or dark arts.

The black arts definition here on CH seems to refer to what I call karmic beings. Parasites created by someone's bad intent, beings or energy which can only do harm and cannot restrain itself. I don't think these deserve their own label, just call them karma or dirt. That's all they are in my opinion. Thanks for the clarification. O^ I don't think anyone should market something as "black arts" in here with this definition, as that would mean selling something that's only harmful. X..X

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ark wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:45 pm That's an extreme categorization then, which diverge from commonly used terminology completely.
CH has already provided their own categorization from years ago, as seen in encyclopedia:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

If you discuss stuff from CH, it's better to use their definition, while stuff from other sellers.conjurers, you kinda need to confirm the definition first with them, since some already said that they don't conjure what CH defined as BA, even if they said it is "black art".

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Shadow Stitches
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie

I am feeling very drawn to one she has listed. I don't usually feel drawn to preconjures, all the spirits in my keep are custom conjures, reverse adoption, or SRA spirits.

Return to “Black Arts”