neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Shadow Stitches wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am I am feeling very drawn to one she has listed. I don't usually feel drawn to preconjures, all the spirits in my keep are custom conjures, reverse adoption, or SRA spirits.
I know what you mean! I felt the same way with B when he was first listed. I suggest you do not hesitate in shooting an email. They are really interesting to be with.

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

oo please keep dropping your experiences, hopefully the others who welcomed angie's shoggoths would chime in as well~ I love reading her conjures and their humans stories since her beings felt so special xD
I haven't one yet of the shoggoth myself, but I do feel intrigued by one of the two available lol... I'm curious how their energy felt like? I befriended son of nyarlathotep from her and the chaos-eldritch energy is no joke, my WA fairy steered clear and even my other demon disliked it. But since the shoggoths can mimic another beings, does it still have the eldritch quality? How do you guys feel? :)

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh wow Vier! That is an amazing companion you have there!

I thought B's energy was going to be darker, but he has a very calm energy, a bit melancholic. I felt like waves of calmness from him. Well that's because he is the more introverted and shy compared to the other Shoggoth angeldark listed. My other companions like staying with him because he is so calming. They are calming too, but he is like gentle for a dark being. I suppose their energy depends on the beings they decided to be like as well. B takes the form of a merman-like abyssal demon at times so it explains his type of energy.

Yeah! I want to hear from the others as well hehe! I do agree as well about reading the beings conjured from angeldark. I'm glad to be connected with one.

vier
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and demons
My magical/paranormal name...: tikiticc

ensa, yeah kinda felt sorry for him but he just shrugged it off, got used to it he said x'D
He's calm and collected but I can still feel the heaviness oozing thru, your merman tho exudes a healing quality for a supposedly very dark being. I wonder if the calmness is due to his spiritual path or the entities he mimicked, or both. I like reading his listing bcs of that even if he's not for me lol (since first I saw him I feel that there's someone who needed him very much and would suit him better) I'm glad he's got to be with you and your spirit family! ^^

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aww thanks Vier! I think this goes the same for the others as well. I read the listings of the others and I felt, hmmmm there is someone for them for sure. Each of their stories are remarkable to read and know and also why they are looking for companionship.

On B's energy, I do believe it's both since he mimicked the mermen and he has a very strong bond with his deity, Dagon.

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

vier wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:33 pm I'm curious how their energy felt like? I befriended son of nyarlathotep from her and the chaos-eldritch energy is no joke, my WA fairy steered clear and even my other demon disliked it. But since the shoggoths can mimic another beings, does it still have the eldritch quality? How do you guys feel? :)
The "eldritch" quality is their culture and what they are like, but since they can shapeshift they can become mostly anything and will emit the energy of the form they assume. The one I have with me feels very slow, heavy and like mentally touching a large warm octopus, if that makes any sense. It's a very soft energy, but the feeling of dark, rocky wastelands with grey skies is always there in as the backdrop.

After all, you are dealing with an entity whose form defaults at this:

https://www.labyrinthgameshop.com/sites ... ottsuo.jpg

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ark wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:57 pm The "eldritch" quality is their culture and what they are like, but since they can shapeshift they can become mostly anything and will emit the energy of the form they assume. The one I have with me feels very slow, heavy and like mentally touching a large warm octopus, if that makes any sense. It's a very soft energy, but the feeling of dark, rocky wastelands with grey skies is always there in as the backdrop.
Eldritch is also the attribute of an energy.
There is eldritch energy. It has nothing to do with their culture but more with their being.

Usually shapechanging is only an outside thing. It doesn't change their core energy. A succubus that turns into a toaster still has the energy of a succubus. It changes what they look like not their whole nature.
Could be different with shoggoths, but I kind of doubt that. They still stay shoggoths, no matter what they look like. Unless beings try to deceive someone by coating themselves in different energies. They will still be the same inside though and just wear a coat.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Aprophis wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:55 pm Usually shapechanging is only an outside thing. It doesn't change their core energy. A succubus that turns into a toaster still has the energy of a succubus. It changes what they look like not their whole nature.
Could be different with shoggoths, but I kind of doubt that. They still stay shoggoths, no matter what they look like. Unless beings try to deceive someone by coating themselves in different energies. They will still be the same inside though and just wear a coat.
I don't know about other ones, but this one is just an octopus-like hodgepodge of organs and tentacles, and she can transform one organ into another at will to become stronger if needed, or smarter if needed, or anything else. If correctly replicating the form of a being, they do give off the energy of that being because it's a kind of function of that bodily make-up. Like a computer can emulate a game console. It doesn't change what it is, but it still can do something which is normally associated with a different kind of thing.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

vier wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:33 pm oo please keep dropping your experiences, hopefully the others who welcomed angie's shoggoths would chime in as well~ I love reading her conjures and their humans stories since her beings felt so special xD
I haven't one yet of the shoggoth myself, but I do feel intrigued by one of the two available lol... I'm curious how their energy felt like? I befriended son of nyarlathotep from her and the chaos-eldritch energy is no joke, my WA fairy steered clear and even my other demon disliked it. But since the shoggoths can mimic another beings, does it still have the eldritch quality? How do you guys feel? :)
I honestly don’t know anything about eldritch energy to be able to answer that.
Z is kind, protective, intelligent, curious, and observant. He has a nature (pardon the pun) about him that feels most like a dark forest god.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I’m trying to practice telling energies apart, now that I have Z the Shoggoth and G the demon son of Aamon from angeldark. Last night while lying in bed and all was quiet, I was talking to them and asked each of them to touch my hand. Of course it will take much practice. I think of them in terms of colors, and what their pictures/descriptions invoke. It would be great to progress to another type of sense, an emotion, feeling or energy outside of myself, you know? It’s so hard to tell if I’m just making things up about them as I go along. Only a few words or impressions seem to come from them but then I get carried away with imaginary conversations.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Return to “Black Arts”