acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I’d like to hear about experiences with the Shoggoth, whether from angeldark’s conjures or if you encountered them on your own. Thank you!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

To be honest, I didn't expect I would have a companion classified as BA, but here I am. Don't worry! I would never work with BA beings by CH description; also, I am aware of conjurers classifying very dark DA as BA.

The Shoggoth companion that I have from Angelika did not feel BA at all. He felt more of DA or even light DA. I did not have any acclimation period with him, which as surprising. When I read his listing, I felt a strong pull, a positive one. However, I did not immediately act upon this calling. I wanted to make sure of this calling, but I kept coming back to his listing from time to time. I consulted my companions and they said it is okay to take the calling, but the decision is ultimately up to me. With this, I took the calling and I emailed Angelika if I would be the perfect companion for him. I wouldn't mind if he declined because it is up to him hahaha! The next day, Angelika replied that he was very happy to be with me, and I felt ecstatic. 8))

When I did the welcoming ritual, I felt a very calming and relaxing energy from him; a bit melancholic but still a very positive energy. The candle I lit up for him was tall and calm, but danced a little which reminds me of his overall demeanour. Also, the water I offered to him tasted very sweet haha! He told me to drink because it would be a waste and he was worried I would be thirsty. When I closed the ritual, the candle's smoke was white.

A week bonding with him was very amazing! He is chatty despite being introverted, curious about certain aspects. He is very sweet, gentle, and knowledgable. It's cute how he would be excited to go on nature walks with me. I am glad I took the calling and I thank Angelika for connecting us together. I am excited to bond with him more. :)|

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for posting! Can’t wait to hear more.

Lovecraftian mythos was something I previously questioned as merely fictional, so it surprised the hell out of me when I happened to see Angie’s listings and I felt pulled by one.
I tried to do some research first, particularly here with past threads to figure out my misunderstandings. Noctua has some good posts connecting it to chaos but I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

My companion has a rather Cernunnos vibe, since he likes nature and animals, and the color green. I am looking forward to sharing Yule with him.
I don’t have the ability to pick up communications or discern them from fantasy though, but at least I know from Angie that he accepted me as a companion.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh same feeling! I was surprised by the listing as well. I also did research more about it as well before sending the email of intent to Angelika. But then, there are many possibilities too in this universe that we do not know of. Also, I agree with you about Noctua's posts!

Woah! Congrats to you and your new companion. He really sounds amazing. Excited to hear more of your experiences too! Enjoy Yule with him! :D

I want to go to the beach with mine in an opportune time. Hehe!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Did you get the one who has the affinity with water?

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My companion Z is one of the first created, who broke free and killed his creators. I just felt so much compassion for his suffering. He wanted a forever home with a human by his side.
One of the things that fascinates me about angeldark’s listings is her collage of pictures to try to capture the entity’s essence. Between the pictures and the additional details she gave me, I began to nickname him “my beloved horned god” (because I’m goofy like that), and I started shopping for some new Yule candles on Etsy. One candle I bought happened to be a Cernunnos candle but I mostly got it because it’s green. While my communication skills are pretty terrible, the one thing I think I get is Z does not wish to be worshipped because that is too much like his creators, regardless if he himself is “god-level” compared to me.
Yesterday evening I was doing a quick grocery run through Target and breezed through the Christmas section because I am already on the hunt for seasonal goodies, lol. This COVID crap is going to make the holidays different but you know it’s the little things we can share with our companions. Something made me glance at a bottom shelf and I found the softest, cuddliest stuffed reindeer that practically had me squeeeing through the store. I was like yeah this is going on my mantel for Yule! I don’t know if it was a gift from Z but I thanked him for the find.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes I did! :] B is more of an abyssal demon and he is super kind. I suppose what went through my head when I saw his description was "All hope is not lost." Like it's true what is happening right now is dreadful, but I am optimistic to show him the acts of kindness humans react to situations in these trying times, whether it is coming from me or from others. I feel he is observant when these situations arise. He doesn't need house rules, but I showed him mine to be on the same page with the rest of my companions. He was like "Well I did choose you for a reason." because of the "I do not like revenge upon others so please do not do it." rule. On the other hand, I was also drawn to the collage of pictures too! I was really drawn to his eyes. Hehe!

Oh you got the ruler! He really sounds humble and that is really admirable. Tired but just wants to find peace. That's very respectable. I'm glad he has a companion like you.

So true about COVID! It's making everything so difficult to do anything :(( But we do what we can.

But wow! That is so cute! I'm glad he helped you find that. Your Yule will be a great one with him. x*D

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Yes! The last one who was listed. He fought for himself, and his brethren, and anyone who needed to break free. Yours sounds like a sweetheart as well.
The Shoggoth chose an interesting time to get to know humanity. But the strife and hatred among us saddens me. And frankly, I’m embarrassed to be an American.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Same I agree with you. They really did choose an interesting time. I think it is opportune for them to know through extreme situations such as now, how people react and act upon. Right now it is a mess with how things are going politically (not that I want to delve into this, since it is a sensitive topic for everyone). I get embarrassed as well as how things are going, especially in our country, where everyone in the world sees us as a laughing stock in terms of COVID operations and etc. On the flip side, the people in our communities are all helping out one another to help get through this, which B finds this admirable.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Shifa wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:59 pm And frankly, I’m embarrassed to be an American.
It is interesting how you can say that, but rarely hear other country's people say that : P

ensa wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:12 am..where everyone in the world sees us as a laughing stock in terms of COVID operations and etc.
Not everyone. A lot of places like here are still in bad conditions, that anyone saying that one country laughs at another usually has some agenda.

On that note, try not to digress from the topic to avoid the mods' sweeping the thread (especially the dreadful political topic : p).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”