PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:09 am Jan 2 I kept hearing "WISH! WISH! WISH!" in my head. It was my Djinns. So I told them my usual big wishes (money, new career, etc). They waved those off and asked for something else. So I gave them 3 wishes that needed immediate results.

I work in retail (for now) and I had to be at work for 3:30 am- yes you read that right- the next day for inventory. So my wishes were to get a good night's sleep without worrying about oversleeping, to not get overtired, and for inventory to go smoothly.

Boy did they deliver! I didn't wake up repeatedly fearing that I overslept, and I was wired for a couple of hours even after I got home from work. The biggest miracle was that we were done with inventory in a little over 3 hours- which is a record! 8) IIRC last year we started at 5am and were still scrambling to finish it at around 12:30 pm while tripping over customers.

Sometimes its the little things we need to be grateful for and pace ourselves!

I'm personally grateful that mine sometimes work in the background and appreciate me anyway even if I'm not the most attentive host and then reassure me that I do deserve them because we go way back!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Very thankful to all of them because I've been getting inspiration out of nowhere even though I'm not sure when would I have my comeback as a singer-songwriter again because I'm suddenly busy. I'm also thankful for all the positive changes that I had so far even though I'm still in the adjustment phase. They are so supportive. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lyric0212
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
My magical/paranormal name...: Aspen Willow

I absolutely love this thread! Gratitude is so important. :)

I'm so grateful for my spirit family, they've been so lovely and helpful in my emotional healing and growth. I just started my journey as a spirit keeper in November 2021, and I feel like they've brought so much positivity into my life already! I'm still learning, and they're always so patient with me, and I appreciate that so much.

Spirits:
1 Unicorn * 1 Faery * 1 Bellaydi Elf * 1 Astral Angel * 1 Faun * 1 Deerfolk * 1 Gryphon * 1 Hippogryph * 1 Kentauride * 1 Norse Djinn * 1 Desert Dragon * 1 Courtwind Angel * 1 Bronze Dragon * 1 West Tower Watcher * 1 Haltija * 1 Hellhound * 1 Hellcat

Living Entities:
1 Andromeda Angel
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am very grateful for me companions, because I am unwell for 7 days. Their cares and concerns, healings and affections for me are absolutely appreciated. 🤗 💕

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

To my companions,

Thank you for sticking around when I'm down and no longer myself. You say the wisest things when I ask for advice. You give the warmest cuddles during sleepless nights. You expand my horizon by sharing your thoughts and experiences. I learn with you constantly, and grow more because of you.

I love you all ❤️,
S

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful to all of them because I keep on getting placed on the top 10 of TopSound for 6 consecutive weeks now, all of my songs have placed so far. Even though my main goals are not yet realized as a singer-songwriter, they continue to support me and give me inspiration to continue creating art through music. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am extremely thankful to all spirits and Immortals whom I'm working with because this morning I just received the news that I got nominated as Best Unsigned Act of 2022 by Electric Music Magazine. This is totally unexpected, I can't believe it at all, I'm about to cry my tears of joy right now. <3 /.\ https://www.electricmusicmagazine.com/e ... d-act-2022

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am very greatful for my Magical companions for inspiring me, in some truly mind blowing, amazing ways. On the 2nd of February 2022 (notice the date), I made a shop purchase that possible my one in a lifetime. I placed an order for an expensive, white art Master vessel of all the CH'S MASTER VESSEL binding. It's a topaz ring from the shop (very beautiful), I paid for a single item, and because of the price, it's comes with an amazing range of freebies for that price. That was in the morning.😊 I was able to put it on a payment plan from my end, so it's gets processed and send to me from the shop as soon as it's ready.

Then in the afternoon, I received a phone call from my son that he and his wife decided to send me some money to help me out (I have been at home sick for the last 3 weeks) and he would like me to provide him with my bank details.

I was in tears 😭 of joy 😂 as you can imagine.
I was blessed on that day beyond my expectations. I praise God for my son's generosity and love and I do thank all my wonderful friends /companions, who made that day a magical and blessed day.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Appreciation to my unicorn who helped me with my sleeping issue this morning!!

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Shout out to my companions who made my toothaches disappear overnight!!

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Spirit Keeping”